Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Travellers Available for Work or Donations of Pellets & Collectibles or Coops Looking for Travellers

124»

Comments

• Hi this is Cathi, co op leader of Wilbrook Valley. We are a United States group looking for experienced travelers to help with events such as CC, VF and CHWE. All benefits available, research done. We are chill and could use help from experienced players. Please contact me, thank you!Cathi
  • CindyFarms (US1)CindyFarms (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 18.07.2019
    Our Way Farmers is looking for any travelers that would be interested in helping us with our research and village
    we are a new diverse group of nice friendly players that just need a little help to get started
    thank you and Happy Farming

Post edited by CindyFarms (US1) on
  • Howdy thrrr.
    The Borg is a new Co Op started a bit over a month ago.  We have progressed to gold and had a huge exodus for Masters and are looking for inspiring players to fill our ranks.  Anyone wishing to pitch in is much appreciated.  Collectables,  Village Building materials needed.  Kind words and sparks don't hurt.  :)
    Thank You and Farm On!
    Rebecca Farmer
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    HI all, will travel from time to time to help out.  will be going to a coop for the next couple of CC's though...

Rie22
  • Hello there  Rie

Nice of you to respond and here at the Borg you would love for you to stop for a cc or 2.  Please by all means be so kind as to put us on your to do list.  

Happiness,
    Rebecca Farmer
    THE BORG
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hearts of Gold welcomes visits of any duration. If you need a break from events, or just want to focus on the ones you enjoy, we're the place!  No participation or donations required. (Link to a detailed description below my signature.)  We leave you alone to farm your way!
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Hi! Chronic Farmers is looking to see if any travelers could come and help with a straw-brained cabbage head project. I started it this morning but think my farmers have CC burn out and not sure if we will be able to finish it...haha an afterthought. It would be very appreciated if anyone is available, to stop in. US1 Server. Just email me in game please, Rozzz

Thank you!

• Ripper Street Co-op would welcome any Travelers on US1 for the month of December to help out with events. We're a very "young" co-op, formed in August 2019, but we are doing well. With hard work we made it to Silver League, but since we like to give even young new players a chance, we have several low level players... they do play their hearts out, but one (or even two) high level helpers can make our December less stressful as we'd like to stay in Silver until our members have leveled up a bit. We're a friendly bunch, active in chat, do projects, upgrade our village and would appreciate any Traveler who'd like to honor us with a visit. Who knows... you might even stay a while. Message me in game when you apply and I'd love to see you soon!
  • With several of our members away until after New Year, a traveler or two would be very welcome to help with the current CC, please. We'd like, if possible, to maintain our place in the Silver division. Nothing else will be required but to play a few missions, so if you can help, we'd appreciate it. Just indicate "traveler" in your application. Thank you!
  • Any co op on AU server that is in gold league and wants to try finish top 5 ( that normally can not make the good rewards) contact me and I have a group of 6 travelers that will help you achieve these rewards.

Our co op does not compete in CC.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    team players could use some floaters to make stuff in the village. we have room for 15 members. anyone can come and go as they would like. we have a level 78 M&M and a level 79 T&T and a level 41 bank. so it would be a good spot for members of lower level coops to join for a couple days. make stuff and use the bank then go back to your coop and help donate to upgrade your coop buildings. cause we are just after the experience points to level up the coop village level we dont need the stuff donated. if any questions please ask. have a great day.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    Any travelers wanna come pop in TranquilMeadows to help out with Greta's Dream World? We struggle with getting those challenges done. 
  • kathyh (US1)kathyh (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    edited 09.06.2022
    I am looking for travelers to come to Field To Farm to help us grow. Please and thank you in advance.
    Kathyh
    Post edited by kathyh (US1) on
  • Hi!  My coop is looking for travellers to help upgrade our village bank!  Oh you know all the rocks, sand, etc that's always in short supply!  Really could use some help!  Please take a look at Farmers Market in the US1.
    Thank you!  
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    edited 11.06.2022
    Want to win some extra apple coins? And plenty gold mystery boxes? And come and have fun while helping us?

Ripper Street co-op is going for a league win in the next CC (around 15/16/17/18 June 2022), so if there are any travelers looking for a few days of hard competition and to add to their apple coin balances, give me a shout-out in the game (US1 server). We'd be happy to have you :smile: !

(We have 3 spots open, so bring a friend if you want.)
  • kathyh (US1)kathyh (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    edited 09.10.2022
    I am looking for players, any travelers out there?  Please search for, Field To Table US1. I am Kathyh  come to join us
    Post edited by kathyh (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file