Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What happened to Christmas?

I was hoping to do some of the Christmas events this year. Seems like it would have been a good way to get in the mood for the holidays. Sad to see that they weren't run. Once Christmas day has come and gone so has my mood for Santa to be around.

Comments

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Christmas seems to be on hiatus in soooo many ways around here.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Yes i have to say Christmas on big farm is boring !!
  • I agree. Been scanning my parking lot for at least the last week for Santa's workshop, never showed. Rudolph is gutted. Santa's wheel is ruined No new decos or flags. Every single other occasion has new decos and flags every year. Why does Christmas keep being shortchanged? 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I'm finding the same thing happening in real life this year.
    Restaurants and parking areas that have always been festooned are bare this year.
    iI is so sad.
  • Our town didn't even put up the pole decorations. I was really hoping to see something online where I play. Seems the world forgot about a lot of stuff in the last few years.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Santa Workshop will come i think.
    A mini 6 hrs version of it was tested on Brazil server a few days ago.

• Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Santa Workshop arrived around 3 hours ago. 
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    How does Santa Workshop work?I keep on getting the same Halloween Deco which I do not want. The fishermen are grayed out so I cannot use them.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How does Santa Workshop work?I keep on getting the same Halloween Deco which I do not want. The fishermen are grayed out so I cannot use them.
    Take a few minutes to look through this ;)

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/santas_workshop.htm
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I can fined only gold donation,
    Am I missing something? How do you play it? I can not donate anything but gold, there is no option on mine, or at least I can't fined it,
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I can fined only gold donation,
    Am I missing something? How do you play it? I can not donate anything but gold, there is no option on mine, or at least I can't fined it,
    Take a few minutes to look through this 

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/santas_workshop.htm
  • JOHNNY SCHLEPP (US1)JOHNNY SCHLEPP (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 25.12.2019
    Because it's X-mas, to GGS, NOT "CHRISTmas."  

That says a lot.  I don't recall GGS X-ing out parts of the Asian or any other holiday/event names.

Also, having a sinister-looking "Fortune Teller" during a holiday season is in very poor taste....

"Santa's Workshop" is a rip-off.  Gave everything I had for a level 7, 25 pt. deco??

Finally, a gaming company that takes off for the whole week?  The forum search bar isn't working, at least for me.  Wondering what else will go wrong.

• micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Thank you @ Data King.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 25.12.2019
    Because it's X-mas, to GGS, NOT "CHRISTmas."  

That says a lot.  I don't recall GGS X-ing out parts of the Asian or any other holiday/event names.

Also, having a sinister-looking "Fortune Teller" during a holiday season is in very poor taste....

"Santa's Workshop" is a rip-off.  Gave everything I had for a level 7, 25 pt. deco??

Finally, a gaming company that takes off for the whole week?  The forum search bar isn't working, at least for me.  Wondering what else will go wrong.

Well, to be fair, "X" was used as a symbol for Christ since early times when people would make the mark of the X to show they were Christian when enemies might be present. X-mas means Christmas, they aren't "X-ing out" anything, so please don't take offense with GGS over this. Many players celebrate a more secular season, or not at all. This is a global community, and the company recognized that.

Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 26.12.2019
    The santas workshop is broken for me it wont let me add anything ?

It is ok it is sorted @WascallyWabbit this post can be deleted thanks.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Do we no longer have to donate to the quality level we wish to have the decoration at? The first time I donated to the maximum and got a decoration. But for the second and third time, it was already filled completely like in uksharon's picture.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    What's bad in it?
    Get the best quality decoration from Santa  :)

Think it as a gift by Santa for us B)
    Do we no longer have to donate to the quality level we wish to have the decoration at? The first time I donated to the maximum and got a decoration. But for the second and third time, it was already filled completely like in uksharon's picture.
    Same here.  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/200928/santas-workshop#latest
    What's bad in it?
    Get the best quality decoration from Santa  :)

Think it as a gift by Santa for us B)
    Unfortunately, not all are being shown high-level decos.  

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/200928/santas-workshop#latest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file