Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Guide

ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
edited 03.11.2019 in Tutorials and FAQs

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 16.10.2020
    (Edit: Now village happiness counts towards both visitors and gratitude tasks for stalls.)

This guide will mainly focus on collecting the country manor from the pleasure park event. But you can use this guide to also make many other goals much easier.

The key is to having your decoration valley farm set up and planned well so you can just focus on the stalls and not think about the decorations part.

These are the gratuity bonus tasks. The more that you have completed will lead you to you collecting more pennies per stall on average.

Tasks:

Level 3 Quality Decorations

Place 9 level 3 decorations

Place 22 level 3 decorations

Place 26 level 3 decorations

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 435 happiness

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 756 farm happiness

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 1,063 farm happiness

Level 4 Quality Decorations

Place 18 level 4 decorations

Place 26 level 4 decorations

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 415 farm happiness

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 653 farm happiness

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 1,068 farm happiness

Level 5 Quality Decorations

Place 9 level 5 decorations

Place 14 level 5 decorations

Place 20 level 5 decorations

Place level 5 decorations that together provide 668 farm happiness

Place level 5 decorations that together provide 1,039 farm happiness

Level 6 Quality Decorations

Place 5 level 6 decorations

Place 13 level 6 decorations

Place 18 level 6 decorations

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 350 farm happiness

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 910 farm happiness

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 1,260 farm happiness

Level 7 Quality Decorations

Place 7 level 7 decorations

Place 12 level 7 decorations

Place level 7 decorations that together provide 560 farm happiness

Place level 7 decorations that together provide 960 farm happiness

Level 8 Quality Decorations

Place 3 level 8 decorations

Place 6 level 8 decorations

Place 10 level 8 decorations

Place level 8 decorations that together provide 528 farm happiness

Place level 8 decorations that together provide 880 farm happiness

Size

Place 6 decorations with a size of 3 x 2

Place 7 decorations with a size of 3 x 3

Place 2 decorations with a size of 6 x 5

Place decorations with a size of 4 x 3 that together provide 36 farm happiness

Place decorations with a size of 5 x 4 that together provide 485 farm happiness

Place decorations with a size of 5 x 5 that together provide 2,272 farm happiness

What you want to ideally have is to complete as many tasks as possible while using the space effectively. So when you try to design it with your decorations, try to use decorations that use only the number that you need at maximum and get the happiness that you need.

For example, this is mine:

It completes all the tasks except for the 3 quality decorations and the 5x5 decorations having to give 2,272 happiness. So a lot of the time I am getting stalls that already have the maximum possible number of pennies available.

Here are some tips for completing those tasks:

For quality 4 decorations, getting pavilions from the wheel of fortune or harvest festival boxes from the hard work event rewards work very well. You can also upgrade them with Greta to increase their happiness to minimise the number of decorations you need to save space for the stalls or decorations for other tasks and to raise them to quality 4.

For quality 5 decorations, gumball machines from the voucher trader work very well when upgraded by Greta.

For quality 6+ decorations, try to take high happiness per square decorations to complete the tasks.

(Edit: I would strongly recommend completing some 3x3 tasks with gumball machines now. You can complete four of the quality 3x3 tasks with 26 gumball machines upgraded to 15 happiness and 2 village happiness each.

This is my current decoration valley with all tasks complete and room for 71 3x3 stalls while maintaining 7,155 happiness.)

After you have your decoration farm set up, only build 3x3 stalls. It's best if there is minimal left over space after the stalls are placed. For example, in my design above there is a 36x15 space for the stalls, which is enough space for 60 stalls with very little unused space.

Try to only take the 10+ penny stalls. If you cannot get your average penny value of your stalls that high and time is a problem then lower it down a bit. You can try to increase it if you would like, but the more it is increased, the longer it will take to set up the stalls. And if you have to do it every 3-4 hours, it will become very tiring to have to spend extra time with the stalls.

To reduce the costs of the donations, you can try to collect some more expensive items from your farms to donate, such as milk, eggs, apples etc. so you don't have to buy them as much. Try to get an idea of which items are more expensive/not as expensive for buying to donate. Another thing is that it costs twice as much to donate for it to run for four hours compared to three hours and twice as much for three hours compared to two hours. So for some more expensive items, you can run them for shorter amounts of time and cheaper items for longer periods of time.

I will try to get some list of the values of items when the event comes again.

Try to get the timing so that you can set up the stalls to run for four hours while you are offline for a long time or are going to bed so you can get the maximum amount of points during then.

(Edit: The reward system has now changed. The hard work rewards only go up to 238.9 billion points now. If you run the stalls in the same manner as below, you will only need to maintain a pace of approximately 1.0369 points per second to complete the hard work rewards.)

You need 304 billion points for the themed building. So that is 76 billion points per day. If you can run the stalls for four 4 hour periods per day then you need 19 billion each time and average about 1.319 million points per second. It sounds very difficult, but if you set up the farm well you can easily average above that.

Please send a comment if you have any questions about this guide.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Very nicely done :)

Yeap, Half the work is to set it up the best you can
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Nice guide ...

Untill the max time on stall isn't increased from current 4 hrs ... To 8 or 12 ... Playing PP is a pain.

Avoiding it is much easier than playing.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    A simpler guide 

Spend Spend Spend :)
    Thanks everyone.

A simpler guide 

Spend Spend Spend :)
    To get the country manor, you need to be able to have a plan to get your points per second high enough. If you can set up your decoration valley well enough and be active enough, you won't have to use any gold to get it.
  • Excellent work, but where's the pleasure? It's such a pain to work this out.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    For those who enjoy the event, this is a very nice guide. I personally won't go near it.  :p
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    For those who enjoy the event, this is a very nice guide. I personally won't go near it.  :p
    I wish I could emulate it, but I can't, so I just throw my best decos out there and do my best lol.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Yeah, too time-consuming and too much messing with decos in my opinion. If/when I do the Pleasure Park, I just putter.

My new highest points per second highscore. There is a good chance I may get a higher amount sometime in the event.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My major issue with Pleasure Park is having to constantly switch from the main farms to deco valley just to load stalls. It slows my computer down too much and I have to keep reloading the game to make it playable. GGS should give us a way to load stalls without having to go to deco valley, a bit like the bakery/shipping buttons that are currently in the game.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Pleasure Park stall hours are increased to 6 hours. I don't know whether is it because of 50% reward during christmas or permanent. But its wonderful  <3
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    be careful i was just about to make a new tread that either this is a bug or there is a bug to the change. you can not add more then 4 hours. so say 4 hours 20min worth of stuff then add more to it. you can add more then 4 hours the first time you donate to it,but if you go back to add more it is saying you have reached the lifetime maximum.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Thank you GGS :))  makes all the difference an extra 2 hours. 
    And I think this button is also new  :)

The new update to the event is very good. It's much cheaper and easier to fill the stalls than before. I will try to update the guide very soon.
    Sounds like a great change :))

Very good compromise i think :D
    i love the new changes. i really wish i would not have lost my internet for 12hours. this is what i am at for almost the next 3 and a half hours except give or take 26PPS i have 2 that expire in about 10min rest have at the least 3 and a half hours. i used no gold just seaweed and half time. except maybe a little bit of gold if you count when i accidentally planted the wrong stuff and had to speed it so i could plant the right stuff. but i meant i did not buy penny or add time. also wish greta would come. i also wish they would add that bottom bar some were to deco valley when PP is not here.so we can use great when she is here and we can organize it when the event is not going.if anyone wants me to post a picture of my deco valley i can.

• I would like to see your deco valley, it must be amazing :smiley:

i need candy farm so i can buy the gumball machines that would help me a lot.
    These are the donation amounts for all the items. All the items that can be bought also have their cost to buy the items in brackets. The amounts/prices with the ? next to them are not confirmed but are presumed to be that.

i love the new changes. i really wish i would not have lost my internet for 12hours. this is what i am at for almost the next 3 and a half hours except give or take 26PPS i have 2 that expire in about 10min rest have at the least 3 and a half hours. i used no gold just seaweed and half time. except maybe a little bit of gold if you count when i accidentally planted the wrong stuff and had to speed it so i could plant the right stuff. but i meant i did not buy penny or add time. also wish greta would come. i also wish they would add that bottom bar some were to deco valley when PP is not here.so we can use great when she is here and we can organize it when the event is not going.if anyone wants me to post a picture of my deco valley i can.

Nice job. :) I've just made use of the new changes to set up the stalls more quickly than before but they can also be used to increase the points per second like you have done with selecting better stalls.
  • These are the donation amounts for all the items. All the items that can be bought also have their cost to buy the items in brackets. The amounts/prices with the ? next to them are not confirmed but are presumed to be that.

Nice job. :) I've just made use of the new changes to set up the stalls more quickly than before but they can also be used to increase the points per second like you have done with selecting better stalls.

Thank you very much @ijrosh (US1) and @ninjahuman (AU1) that's very very helpful  :D

Thank you very much @ijrosh (US1) and @ninjahuman (AU1) that's very very helpful  :D

You're welcome. :)

Would everyone be interested if I created a layout to help players collect the country manor? It will most likely require decorations that are easier for higher level players to collect such as weekly event decorations, hard worker event decorations etc. but I think that mostly those players will be trying to collect it.

• Thank you very much @ijrosh (US1) and @ninjahuman (AU1) that's very very helpful  :D

You're welcome. :)

Would everyone be interested if I created a layout to help players collect the country manor? It will most likely require decorations that are easier for higher level players to collect such as weekly event decorations, hard worker event decorations etc. but I think that mostly those players will be trying to collect it.
    I would again! lol anything would be really appreciated,

sadly i'm going to be away for a week but thanks in advance if you do decide to make a layout  ;)
    I would again! lol anything would be really appreciated,

sadly i'm going to be away for a week but thanks in advance if you do decide to make a layout  ;)
    Ok. The event was here recently so it probably won't come again during then.

Thats the top rankings on International :) ( i think you asked that , on another thread , but was too lazy to find it back ) lol

:D

Thats the top rankings on International :) ( i think you asked that , on another thread , but was too lazy to find it back ) lol

:D
    Ok thanks. :)
    Here is the one from my server. 

Fairly interesting data :))

I plan to reach the 300M someday too, i still have to tweak my deco valley a little bit , and make sure i have the 4 days available :D
    Fairly interesting data :))

I plan to reach the 300M someday too, i still have to tweak my deco valley a little bit , and make sure i have the 4 days available :D
    Ok nice. I just looked at your decoration valley and I think it is already good enough to get the country manor. Hopefully you can get it soon. :)
Sign In to comment.