Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shinkei Suijaku School

13»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 22.12.2019
    School is still broken. Please ask them not to roll it out again until they fix it. It's been ages.  CMs, could you please step up to the plate and make this happen... we really need a hands on Community Manager. 
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I love playing the school event ...not for the rps it gives ... But because of matching those puzzle.

I play it a couple of times in a day ... 
    It should be fixed and it should come more often ...
    The rps reward could be replaced by diamonds.

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I love playing the school event ...not for the rps it gives ... But because of matching those puzzle.

Initially there was a stand alone Shinkei school, it was not linked to CC and it had other prizes, it disappeared after a couple runs, I  am sure most people loved it, it was a good break from coop competitions

But as usual ggs prefers to offer a way out at playing an event, which is buy your result in the event hence they run the shinkei school so that people can pay to win REPs.

Same goes for the WoF, how many more versions of WoF can they possibly introduce in the game?  It's beyond ridiculous 

• FuzzyBear said:
    Everyone, make sure you try deleting your cookies & cache (while the game is closed, it can't delete all the cache files if the game is open because the files are "in use", so make sure you're on a blank/empty tab and all other tabs are closed), then reload the browser and load the game.

You can also try loading the game it in a Private/Incognito window.

Please let us know if the problem is still happening after that.
    I tried everything but it is still in the right corner, 3 months later... verry disapointing.
    I own over 3400 coins but can't play!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    FuzzyBear said:
    Everyone, make sure you try deleting your cookies & cache (while the game is closed, it can't delete all the cache files if the game is open because the files are "in use", so make sure you're on a blank/empty tab and all other tabs are closed), then reload the browser and load the game.

You can also try loading the game it in a Private/Incognito window.

Please let us know if the problem is still happening after that.
    I tried everything but it is still in the right corner, 3 months later... verry disapointing.
    I own over 3400 coins but can't play!
    Reduce your zoom level in the browser, I have the same issue....

normal zoom:

Zoom reduced:

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 13.01.2020
    Its working fine for many players. There is no such visual issue with me except once when this started at the first time with everyone. After that Okay for me everytime I see.
  • school still not working
    did everything fuzzy bear suggested
    still cannot play - reduce it so small to be able to get in that i can't read the tiles
    please fix this problem
  • For those of you still having a problem, please try this.

Go into your Settings Menu at the top of the screen, and set Quality to "HIGH".

Then completely reload the game with F5 or however you normally reload.

Then try loading the school and see if that fixes the issue for you.

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Thanks Fuzzy..just changing setting to high fixed it for me...no reload was necessary
  • Dddbluk (CZ1)Dddbluk (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 44
    How does this event work?
    What is the best free to play way to get the coins?
    How can I maximase the gold I get?
    How many gold can I get from one coin on average? (only pure gold counts)

Thanks for answers.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Thanks @FuzzyBear that worked perfectly... much easier than zooming in and out :)
  • FuzzyBear said:
    For those of you still having a problem, please try this.

Great! This worked for me.

Zooming in was not a option I needed to zoom in to 67% to get to the buttons and it was hard to see the pictures.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    How does this event work?
    What is the best free to play way to get the coins?
    How can I maximase the gold I get?
    How many gold can I get from one coin on average? (only pure gold counts)

Thanks for answers.
    The best way to get points with your tokens is to save them up and play the 70 coin rounds and to fail them on purpose and then use the second chance to find all of the other pairs. This way also gives gold mining licences sometimes but it is not guaranteed to get them every time. The last time I played like that I got three gold mining licences but I can't remember how many coins I used and I haven't played it for a while.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    FuzzyBear said:
    For those of you still having a problem, please try this.

Yes, This Fixed it for me finally ... after 2 months
    Now, whenever i play school, i turn the quality to HIGH and reload the game.
    Thank you.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    PCA (GB1) said:

Initially there was a stand alone Shinkei school, it was not linked to CC and it had other prizes, it disappeared after a couple runs, I  am sure most people loved it, it was a good break from coop competitions

But as usual ggs prefers to offer a way out at playing an event, which is buy your result in the event hence they run the shinkei school so that people can pay to win REPs.

Same goes for the WoF, how many more versions of WoF can they possibly introduce in the game?  It's beyond ridiculous 

I totally agree it is pay to win your points but you cant complain really when your coop is  pounding it. So your complaint doesn't really count !!
  • ty fuzzy bear - that worked and i could play BUT------------------\

now the school is frozen - stuck open - i can't collect my rewards
    yes i cleared cleaned, refreshed reloaded rebooted and nothing works

so frustrating - tired of wasting time on these bugs
  • ty fuzzy bear - that worked and i could play BUT------------------\

now the school is frozen - stuck open - i can't collect my rewards
    yes i cleared cleaned, refreshed reloaded rebooted and nothing works

so frustrating - tired of wasting time on these bugs
    @Maggielin2085Ma (US1) Please could you clarify that a bit more, it sounds like after you cleared everything & reloaded, the school window is still stuck on your screen, when you logged back in.  :o

Or are you saying that reloading clears it, but it gets stuck again next time that you play it?

Have your rewards been credited when you log back in?
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    PCA (GB1) said:

I totally agree it is pay to win your points but you cant complain really when your coop is  pounding it. So your complaint doesn't really count !!
    Everybody is entitled to their opinion and it does count. The fact that their coop is doing well has absolutely nothing to do with their right to air their opinion. There is no reason for you to be rude.

Cheers, Wanna :)
Sign In to comment.