Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shinkei Suijaku School

Comments

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Wheel of fortune is for wwc - not for cc 

The school is lasting longer than the cc, so we will not get the rep points for the cc, but after
    last time the WOF with point for cc lasted longer than the cc so we did not get those points

Is it going to be like this forever...........?
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    is it not normal practice of the school to finnish before the end of championship, not after. Spent a  great deal of effort and resources and time playing it and feel like I've been had . NOT Happy.
    I should have taken more note of finnish times , but still
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    With a two or three hour difference the fact that the school finished after CC wouldn't have been evident until the timer was showing hours instead of days to finish.  That's only when I noticed that the CC ended before school.  
    Data king , thank you for providing the link, the apologee somewhat  appeases my ire.
    It was still a nasty kick in the wallet
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Wish it had been better news but they may make an adjustment for it.
     A little tip was passed on to me & it went some thing like this

"Always double check the time & rewards of any new event"

You may notice a few items don't match up as they should. ;)
    Thank you Data king
  • Wheel of fortune is for wwc - not for cc 

The school is lasting longer than the cc, so we will not get the rep points for the cc, but after
    last time the WOF with point for cc lasted longer than the cc so we did not get those points

Is it going to be like this forever...........?
    @nannsi (SKN1) I think that a lot of people wish that it would stay that way, but it was a scheduling error.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @nannsi (SKN1) I think that a lot of people wish that it would stay that way, but it was a scheduling error.
    rofl.
    You can count me in that number Wabbit   :¬D
    Long may the error continue
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Agreed! That was a good error......shinkei in particular has too much influence on the end results of the CC
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 02.12.2018
    Did everyone on the uk server get there coins back when the school was reset in October and scores where cleared ?
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The event opens on the bottom right of the screen and i cannot start playing it as the START button is out of view ....

• Cow Ziggy (INT1)Cow Ziggy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    same problem with school :(
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I had the same problem. But it was resolved soon after 3-4 reloads.
  • @TMKC (IN1) @Cow Ziggy (INT1) If you cannot get it to fix by reloading,  you can get access to the button using CTRL - as a workaround.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It's almost laughable.... workarounds, reloads... etc, etc.  People that don't use the forum, or can't get there as I couldn't for 1.5 yrs... would have no idea how to play this bug ridden game. The players shouldn't have to come up w/ solutions for bad programming!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    All these bugs are beyond disappointing.  We, the customer, use real CASH and get bug after bug after bug.  So agree 100 times over @DebRN (US1)   :/
  • KMW (GB1)KMW (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    Same problem and still not working after countless reloads and attempted workaraounds. This needs to be sorted - it should not be up to the players to solve GGs bugs and problems for them.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I saw that school and just laughed. Every event they run is full of bugs. I think the 3 stooges could have ran this game better.
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    LOL:)))  are you sure Kar ?
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    Hello All, having problems with the Shinkei School. When clicking on it, the box is going to the lower right hand side of the screen instead of the center of the screen. I am not the only one experiencing this issue. Most of the box is cut off and it cannot be moved. 

• Everyone, make sure you try deleting your cookies & cache (while the game is closed, it can't delete all the cache files if the game is open because the files are "in use", so make sure you're on a blank/empty tab and all other tabs are closed), then reload the browser and load the game.

You can also try loading the game it in a Private/Incognito window.

Please let us know if the problem is still happening after that.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    As wabbit said,

Pressing Ctrl together with - ( minus ) shrinks the size of the page ... there by making the start button visible.

as of now, this is the only workaround for this issue.
    Just remember to press Ctrl and + after you are done to bring back the original size.

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    As you can see in the image it opens misaligned half off the screen in such a way that it cannot be closed... in order to continue playing the game I have to reload the page altogether and avoid that event like the plague!

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    FuzzyBear said:
    Everyone, make sure you try deleting your cookies & cache (while the game is closed, it can't delete all the cache files if the game is open because the files are "in use", so make sure you're on a blank/empty tab and all other tabs are closed), then reload the browser and load the game.

You can also try loading the game it in a Private/Incognito window.

Please let us know if the problem is still happening after that.
    Yes, it is.
    Alternatively if you change screen size that works also
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    this is still broken, I reported it ages ago
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 22.12.2019
    this is still broken, I reported it ages ago
    @archerbob (AU1) Yes we are still getting reports of this happening - So far the only workaround that we have is to click on CTRL - (minus) at the same time, until the event button becomes visible (and CTRL+ (plus) to change it back afterwards.

If that does not work on the browser that you are using, try a different one to see if the same thing happens.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Seriously?  They knew this was broken the last time and go on vacation without fixing it and that on top of no real Christmas events.  Rudolph doesn't cut it.  A 2 year old could do that.  What a shabby state of affairs.  But by golly all their annoying gold ads work just fine. 
Sign In to comment.