Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where Are The Christmas Events?

Hello,

Is anyone else wondering where are all of the Christmas Events? Santa's Wheel, Build A Snowman, etc. In one if the last updates they mentioned that there was a bugfix for Santa's Wheel and a few months ago they mentioned they had made some changes to Santa's Wheel, so I assumed we were going to be getting Santa's Wheel. Now, they announced they would be closed from Saturday Dec 21 to Jan 2. Are we getting the Christmas events in January? 

GGS, where are our Christmas Events?

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    We have snow, the Xmas wheel of fortune, Rudolph... they qualify as Christmas events. Everything has bugs, so maybe we don't want these started right before they leave... nothing is as it was!
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Santa wheel will come soon
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Didn't there used to be a Santa's Workshop?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Kind of miss the Snowman one.
    Snowman should come ...
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 21.12.2019
    Snowman should come ...

Looks like it's not. The advent page to start it has been removed. 
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Looks like we won't be able to get rid of unused boats (again!).
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 21.12.2019
    I was really looking forward to the Christmas events.  Major disappointment.

As an aside I have noticed that after they introduced the animation for planting or building, the dust storms and now bubbles or whatever they are, that it takes a lot longer to go from one farm to another.  Always having to wait for the page to load. 
    I was really looking forward to the Christmas events.  Major disappointment.

As an aside I have noticed that after they introduced the animation for planting or building, the dust storms and now bubbles or whatever they are, that it takes a lot longer to go from one farm to another.  Always having to wait for the page to load. 
    I played on US server, just to see the lag.
    The lag is terrible. It's playable, but certainly not quick.
    I wonder if it's just me or everyone on US server faces this lag.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I have a lots of lag.  No choice but to put up with it.     
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I have horrible lag too. But my choice is to not put up with it.
    I have horrible lag too. But my choice is to not put up with it.
    I agree.  If it gets too bad, I will just leave the game.  One of the first things you learn as a website designer is to not overload a site with too many bells and whistles.  To not make it too graphics intense or to have too many animations (cough).  If a site loads too slow, people will move on to a site that loads faster.  I do that all the time.  There are many many sites to play at, read at and buy things from and a lot of them don't have lag. 
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 22.12.2019
    Although I am on INT1 I noticed no difference when changing the quality settings either so this won't help it seems.

Although I am on INT1 I noticed no difference when changing the quality settings either so this won't help it seems.

For some reason the most recent animations do not shut off,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file