Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Free Christmas tree deco

My fellow co-op members are getting a free deco when clicking on an icon which looks like a box wrapped in Christmas paper.

Why am I not seeing it?  Why are others seeing this icon at the top of the page?  Is it only for a selected few?

Please explain.

Comments

• Rose1006 (US1)Rose1006 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    I have never seen this icon so would like to know the answer also.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Two of mine got it so far, another hasn't seen it.
    Did you try clearing your cache?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Haven't seen it. On which page, and where at the top, is it?
  • farmiliar (GR1)farmiliar (GR1) GR1 Posts: 790

• LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    It apparently was at the top of the page where the "hot deals" icon, "favourte offers" etc are.  It was a box in wrapping paper.  @artful (US1) & I cleared cache & reloaded but nothing appeared  @GrammaLeah (US1)

@WascallyWabbit

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Nothing here either.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I got mine but my husband did not get his, there is no offer on his farm.

Thanks so much! No joy here, though.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Haven't seen it. On which page, and where at the top, is it?
    Main Farm

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I got 1 thank you GGS. i hope everyone gets 1 too. 
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 20.12.2019
    Hi Guys,

Don't panic (yet) I didn't get mine either .... You should get it if you have logged in after it was sent, but if you were already logged in, when you relog it vanishes even though the timer hasn`t expired, so it appears & disappears at same time lol.... They are on it :)

UPDATE: The icon is still on our farms, we just cannot see or click it - The team are still working on making them visible again.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    edited 19.12.2019
    Maybe they could just send them to our drop box like they've done in the past?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Maybe they could just send it to us like they usually do when we get a gift?
    @artful (US1)   You mean in an e-mail that some players never get?  ;)  I think it's better to get the free deco in the game, even though it's in a spot that many won't notice. I sent a group message to my members so they can keep an eye out for it.  :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    no i think artful might have meant like a compensation package is given. with the in game popup were it goes right to the inventory.
    edited 19.12.2019
    Maybe they could just send it to us like they usually do when we get a gift?
    @artful (US1)   You mean in an e-mail that some players never get?  ;)  I think it's better to get the free deco in the game, even though it's in a spot that many won't notice. I sent a group message to my members so they can keep an eye out for it.  :)
    No, I didn't mean in an e-mail, I meant in game. They have given us decos now and then just by sending them to our drop box.

I edited my original comment for clarity. :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 19.12.2019
                                              @artful (US1)    Oh! That's very different.  :D

Image result for gilda radner never mind gif
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
  • sueh59 (US1)sueh59 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Some of us on Farmasters haven't gotten the x-mas trees either......Ty, Sue.
  • sroach (US1)sroach (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I am also one of the players that did not get the Christmas Tree deco for my farm.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Nothing here either. But I'll send a msg to my Co-op so they can watch out for it! If it comes that is lol
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I didn't get it on my AU account. But I got it on another server and this is what it looks like:

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I am another 1 that didn't receive the Christmas Tree deco icon  :(
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    No one in my coop has seen it
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

I have received the offer now. :)
  • You should all have it now, if the icon is not there, please reload your game :)
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    like many of you, I never received any free Christmas tree; no wrapped present ever appeared at the top or anywhere else on the screen on in-game farm...boo-hoo :(  a very sad Christmas offering here at KANADA KA-NUCK...sigh sigh sigh and boo-hoo :(
  • like many of you, I never received any free Christmas tree; no wrapped present ever appeared at the top or anywhere else on the screen on in-game farm...boo-hoo :(  a very sad Christmas offering here at KANADA KA-NUCK...sigh sigh sigh and boo-hoo :(
    @ronin7 (INT1) So far we have not had any reports of players not getting their gifts after the fix was run, did you still not get yours? :/
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I got 2 christmas decos :)
    Thanks team for my christmas present ;)
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Still nothing for me. Didn't even know about it until I saw this thread. O well, just add bug 1,257 to the list...
  • Still nothing for me. Didn't even know about it until I saw this thread. O well, just add bug 1,257 to the list...
    @Tralfazz (US1) We cannot do anything until the team is back in the new year, but I am sure we can get it sorted out for you then. We will make a list on this thread of anyone that did not get their gift.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file