Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 11th - Seek your Fortune with the 2019 Final Update! - Discussion

Comments

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I wonder if anyone kept the full record of all events since the removal of calendar :)

It would be very interesting to know even if we have a general idea

Village Fair and Fish HW are the rarest occurences :D

I dont think there has been that many CHW too either

In order , CC > HW > CHW > FHW > Fair ( but i think the last 3 are almost similar )

While the first 2 , are almost similar too, in occuring the most =)
    I have a list which is pretty much from when they stopped doing the calendar.

CC - Aug 16
    HWE - Aug 20
    FHWE - Aug 24
    CC - Aug 28
    HWE - Sept - 1
    VF - Sept 4
    CC - Sept 8
    HWE - Sept 12
    CC - Sept 15
    CHWE - Sept 19
    CC - Sept 23
    HWE - Sept 27
    CC - Oct 1
    CHWE - Oct 5
    VF - Oct 9
    CHWE - Oct  13
    CC -  Oct 17
    FHWE - Oct 21
    CC  -  Oct 25
    HWE  -  Oct 29
    CC  -  Nov 1
    CHWE - Nov 4
    VF  -  Nov 9
    CC  -  Nov 13
    HWE  - Nov 17
    FHWE - Nov 21
    CC -   Nov 25
    HWE -  Nov 29
    CC  -  Dec 2
    CHWE - Dec 6
    VF  - Dec 9
    CC -  Dec 13
    HWE = Dec 17

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 18.12.2019
    Great BigSparty :))

now i need a few minutes to add the results! and bunch em up!

Into a beautiful bundle of happy times! :)

CC:13 , HW:8 , CHW:5 , FAIR:4 , FHW: 3

Great data =) 
    edited 18.12.2019
    Great BigSparty :))

now i need a few minutes to add the results! and bunch em up!

Into a beautiful bundle of happy times! :)
    Early on it seems there was an over abundance of CC's and true lack of FHWE's.  Its been in the last 2 months that I think a sort of pattern is emerging.  The last two FHWE's were on the 21st of their respective months.  Watch them do something different and make that pattern obsolete! lol

Definetely :))

I have long time figured that they dont like to do predictable things =)

And in some ways , i personally love that :D

The 3 final events for the FL so far have been : CHWE , CHWE , HW this time =)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

This is doing my head in the white bar at the bottom it covers over my tabs and does not go, it says waiting for facebook.net !! it is only on this game nothing else.
    Same here, Sharon. Drives me batty. If I hover over it, it moves to the other side. LOL!

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174

This is doing my head in the white bar at the bottom it covers over my tabs and does not go, it says waiting for facebook.net !! it is only on this game nothing else.
    Same here, Sharon. Drives me batty. If I hover over it, it moves to the other side. LOL!

Yes same here 
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157

Yes same here 
    If you open a 2nd browser tab for any website whilst the farm is still running on the other, switch the view to that and then go back to the tab with the farm the very annoying bar at the bottom goes away. thankfully. Unfortunately this workaround only works until you load the game again.  

Yes same here 
    If you open a 2nd browser tab for any website whilst the farm is still running on the other, switch the view to that and then go back to the tab with the farm the very annoying bar at the bottom goes away. thankfully. Unfortunately this workaround only works until you load the game again.  
    Thanks, debj, I'll give it a try next time it rears its ugly head. :)

Yes same here 
    That worked, debj!!  Thanks again!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I wonder if anyone kept the full record of all events since the removal of calendar :)

FHWE (~3 days) July
    CC (~3 days)
    HWE (~2 days)
    Village Fair (4 days)
    FHWE (~2 days)  8/5/2019
    CC  8/8/2019
    CHWE 8/12/2019
    CC  8/16/2019
    HW (~3 days) 8/20/2019
    FHWE (~3 days)  8/24/2019
    CC  8/28/2019
    HW (~2 days) 9/1/2019
    Village Fair 9/4/2019
    CC  9/8/2019
    HW (~2 days) 9/12/2019
    CC  9/15/2019
    CHWE (~3days) 9/19/2019
    CC  9/23/2019
    HW 9/27/2019
    CC 10/1/2019
    HW 10/5/2019
    VF 10/9/2019
    CHWE 10/13/2019
    CC
    FHWE
    CC 10/25/2019
    HW 10/29/2019
    CC 11/1/2019
    chwe 11/5/2019
    VF 11/9/2019 FL started
    CC 11/13/2019
    HWE 11/17/2019
    FHWE 11/21/2019
    CC
    HWE 11/29/2019
    CC 12/2/2019
    CHWE 12/6/2019
    VF 12/9/2019
    CC 12/13/2019
    HWE 12/17/2019 ends FL
    FHWE????
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157

That worked, debj!!  Thanks again!
    no probs, Glad it worked for you too :) 
    Can anyone tell us....Will the Fish HW event be making a Christmas appearance?
    I do believe it will be after the HW event this time around or at least hoping so 
    Well, we jinxed it.  They are giving us another CC next.  bah humbug.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Can anyone tell us....Will the Fish HW event be making a Christmas appearance?
    I do believe it will be after the HW event this time around or at least hoping so 
    Well, we jinxed it.  They are giving us another CC next.  bah humbug.

Ha ha ha just like GGS to become Scrooge
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Hello,

Is anyone else wondering where are all of the Christmas Events? Santa's Wheel, Build A Snowman, etc. In one if the last updates they mentioned that there was a bugfix for Santa's Wheel and a few months ago they mentioned they had made some changes to Santa's Wheel, so I assumed we were going to be getting Santa's Wheel. Now, they announced they would be closed from Saturday Dec 21 to Jan 2. Are we getting the Christmas events in January? 

GGS, where are our Christmas Events?
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Hello,

Is anyone else wondering where are all of the Christmas Events? Santa's Wheel, Build A Snowman, etc. In one if the last updates they mentioned that there was a bugfix for Santa's Wheel and a few months ago they mentioned they had made some changes to Santa's Wheel, so I assumed we were going to be getting Santa's Wheel. Now, they announced they would be closed from Saturday Dec 21 to Jan 2. Are we getting the Christmas events in January? 

Well, I guess Christmas events are defined as, according to GGS, events that run near Christmas. 
    GGS: You are getting the Christmas WoF instead. 
    Although I do hope there are some Christmas-themed events, as there are only 4 days until Christmas, it is likely that we will not get Christmas-themed events this year. 
  • Hello,

Well, I guess Christmas events are defined as, according to GGS, events that run near Christmas. 
    Although I do hope there are some Christmas-themed events, as there are only 4 days until Christmas, it is likely that we will not get Christmas-themed events this year. 
    They are all gone until next year, so I really hope we don't get Christmas themed things this next week. If we do expect the Grinch to be in control and nothing good with game stability.
    Hello,

Hello,

I was looking forward to them, so I am disappointed.

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The santa workshop will come certainly. 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Oh no it is'nt 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @TMKC (IN1)  I sincerely doubt that Santa's Workshop will appear.  When it was run last year, it had a nasty bug that removed gold from players accounts just by opening it. When they returned from their vacation, they had to compensate the players for their lost gold, which they did. I imagine they didn't like having to do that.  ;)
    LOL  Serves them right.
    Well , it was only costing people 100 gold , and i was getting level 9 ultimately small decorations

Which is an amazing deal for 100 gold :)

And we got it all refunded at the end ;o
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The update says Santa workshop will come.
    If it won't come, there should be an announcement made.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    As far as I can remember Santa workshop comes either the 24th or 25th and I think it stays for the 12 days of Christmas or at least till New Years.
    Last year it ran the week of Christmas (Dec 24 to Dec 30) for 6 days.
     I think Monday am we'll see it. ;)

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/santas_workshop.htm
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    So somewhere between 10:30 to 11:00 Germany time (BF time) the Santa wheel have finally come. But... but... we have to donate millions of dollars just to go up one decoration level? 
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I can't even fined the dollar donation, only gold,
    Am I missing something? How do you play it? I can not donate anything but gold, there is no option on mine, or at least I can't fined it,
    So somewhere between 10:30 to 11:00 Germany time (BF time) the Santa wheel have finally come. But... but... we have to donate millions of dollars just to go up one decoration level? 
    I can't even fined the dollar donation, only gold,
    Am I missing something? How do you play it? I can not donate anything but gold, there is no option on mine, or at least I can't fined it,
    Take a few minutes to have a look through this 

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/santas_workshop.htm
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    If the maritime apiary is the exact same production as the sweet apiary ......then what is the point?  or am I missing something?  I keep thinking that i must be overlooking something.
    Yeah, with the cost of it , it is mostly an appearance :)

Honestly, with the cost, it wouldnt be bad , to add an extra +50% or a boost like for Special citrus orchards or beach gardens :))

its not like honey is that much useful? :)
Sign In to comment.