Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Drop box

Right after the CC ended my drop box emptied out. refreshed & it came back. Now it is empty again. What the heck have GGS done this time? I refresh every time I want to look in my inventory now cos it empties out just for me going between gourmet & main farm. I am also getting 'invalid id' popups constantly. I think it could be time to say goodbye to this game with the dumb graphics that cannot be switched off & now this crap. The game really has stopped being fun  :'(

Comments

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    This is what the error popup says on it

This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorTimeEndResponse
    Error-Code: 3
    Timestamp: 1576580456
    Zone: 6
    PID:5995813
    & now I have been booted from the game & cannot log back in...nice one GGS My silo will be run out & so I will fall behind in the HWE now. going to find another game to play right now cos I have had it with this trash
  • irism (GB1)irism (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    my drop box is also empty
    They seem to be emptying every time you go for one farm to another. Another thing GGS has broken.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    As posted by @WascallyWabbit it has been fixed. Please see the link here. Just exit your farm and log back in and it will work. I have just done so and it seems fine.
    As posted by @WascallyWabbit it has been fixed. Please see the link here. Just exit your farm and log back in and it will work. I have just done so and it seems fine.
    Tried it, couldnt get back in for 10 minutes & as soon as I went to xmas farm it was empty again. Not fixed for me
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    soon as click on hwe the drop box items dissapear ,  log in and out to get them back , done it 3 times now same result 
    edited 17.12.2019
    @darren24 (GB1) and @soozayn (US1) My only only suggestion then is to clear your cache on your browser.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    edited 17.12.2019
    Done all that and have latest version according to mods post 

its a visual problem associated with the hwe in my opinion because as soon as reward is given thats when the drop box items dissapear 

i got round it by chucking drop box stuff into pleasure park :D 
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I have the latest version of Big Farm & the hot fix hasn't fixed the problem of items disappearing from the drop box, I have reloaded my game 3 times now, each time the drop box comes back, I then think everything is ok until I go to the temp farm, when I come back to main farm the drop box is again empty other then for items that have just been added but all previous items have disappeared.

This is another great stuff up caused by GGS's inept ability to run this game without bugs. There hasn't been 1 event that hasn't had some sort of problem attached to it :(

Also the problem with the 5 million runes stones carrying over to people that weren't on line gives people a 5 million head start in the Festive Farm again the same as it did for N.L.Farm
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 17.12.2019
    Edited:  Seems to be working now. Whew!
    edited 17.12.2019
    Also the problem with the 5 million runes stones carrying over to people that weren't on line gives people a 5 million head start in the Festive Farm again the same as it did for N.L.Farm

@carjola (AU1)  I was online when the event closed and when the next one started. I received my 5m plus 2m more (probably for items in stock) and $2m. The 5m runestones are awarded to the top 1000 players irrespective if they are logged in or not. And yes, they were in my collectables and I had to wait for the new event to start before I could spend them.
  • I have the latest version of Big Farm & the hot fix hasn't fixed the problem of items disappearing from the drop box, I have reloaded my game 3 times now, each time the drop box comes back, I then think everything is ok until I go to the temp farm, when I come back to main farm the drop box is again empty other then for items that have just been added but all previous items have disappeared.

This is another great stuff up caused by GGS's inept ability to run this game without bugs. There hasn't been 1 event that hasn't had some sort of problem attached to it :(

This is being hotfixed now, should be fixed shortly.  You'll need to reload your game again to load the new client. Will try to let you know when it's ready.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file