Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rune Stones from close of Viking Farm

I did play the Viking Farm, I had a post about how many Rune Stones I had left over, However they are no where to be found.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Open the treasure chest at the lower left of your bar at the bottom, then go to Equipment tab... 3rd page is where you'll find your amount of Runestones

• Griffo64 (GB1)Griffo64 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    I did play the Viking Farm, I had a post about how many Rune Stones I had left over, However they are no where to be found.
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    Check your Inventory (chest icon at bottom of screen) then 4th tab along (equipment), then page 3 (no not that page 3)..:)  any leftover runestones should be there...
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    we shoul;d be able to exchange our runestones for seaweed or something else..  The tab in missing in the trade center

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.12.2019
    My wife has same problem, I ask her this morning how many rune stone she had from temp farm, only to find out on looking there was only 25M in her inventory.  even tho she at the last minute she sold over 30M worth of stock to get into 5th +5M for 5th place means at least 35M with a total over 97M.  On my calculations she should have had at LEAST 60M rune stones in her inventory.  I have told her to log a ticket.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 17.12.2019
    My wife has same problem, I ask her this morning how many rune stone she had from temp farm, only to find out on looking there was only 25M in her inventory.  even tho she at the last minute she sold over 30M worth of stock to get into 5th +5M for 5th place means at least 35M with a total over 97M.  On my calculations she should have had at LEAST 60M rune stones in her inventory.  I have told her to log a ticket.

This is another reason that they should leave the trader there for people to make their purchases after the event ends,  They could get what they want and HAVE THEM. 

Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's very sad to hear about those issues. I checked my runestone amount and it appears to be correct (I had over 6 million before the northern lights farm ended and I received 5 million from the ranking reward and I currently have over 11 million in my inventory.)

I hope the issue will soon be resolved for the players that are experiencing it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file