Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

graphic nightmare

Look if GGS don't give us a way to switch off the stupid graphics when we plant fields etc then myself & probably others too will have to stop playing. I have epilepsy & bad eyes & this stupid nonsense is making my eyes hurt & means my epilepsy could easily be triggered. Sort out a way to switch it off or remove it completely. It isn't necessary to the game & does nothing to improve an already compromised gaming experience with all the bugs & glitches still waiting to be fixed.

Comments

• luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    I also have bad eyes, and in fact can only see out of one at this point. I have actually gotten headaches within an hour of logging in, every day since the update. These were graphics triggered migraines, which kept coming back as soon as I would take a break for several hours and then log back in. I just tried to ignore it and went on playing. Meanwhile, getting sick from graphics isn't something I can or should continue to do. As much as I want to play, I, too, will have to stop playing if we are not given the option of turning them off.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    The sparklies is not a fix for the bombs that were going off on our farms...Its just another annoyance!!!  Why isn't there a way to shut this off for people who don't want it? 
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i will have no choice but to find a different game if they dont change this. even if back to the fog crap.at least that i could play with. this is so much worse.it is making me want to physically throw up. i suffer from chronic dizziness and headaches and this is making me really sick.for me personally it has nothing to do with whether or not i like the looks or not. i am physically having trouble playing. i play anywhere from 4 to 16 hour a day because i am on disability and have trouble doing anything other then being in bed. but there is no way i am going to be able to do that if it stays like this. i think i have been on 4 hours and my eyes are hurting so bad and i am so sick.i am trying really hard to help my coop get 5th but am really struggling trying to replant. please fix this.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    The keyword to their unwanted changes to our fields is animation. This should be included in the animations we can turn off.

It is an animation, so it should not be too hard to connect it to the rest of them. 

We did not ask for more nonsense so at least let the people choose whether to see the nonsense or turn it off.

I am at the point that I wouldn't care if dragons flew out of my fields if they would fix the game lag. The game is TOO SLOW!!! (and no it is not my computer, other games run fine)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    @WascallyWabbit here is were i posted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file