Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Farm not working right

Been having this problem for about a week now. It's nothing drastic but the menu bar on the right isn't showing the time countdown when training horses & doesn't show green when they have finished the 4 hour training session. Would be nice to know when they're done so I can start them again straight away.
Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Thanks
~R

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yes, not all the time but well irritating  :¬(
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It's been that way for months... the flower farm cargo ship has the same problem.  At times the horse ranch is 90% missing and as I pop in to do something, don't realize it finished.  Frustrating.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Yes the game have this problem from months.

Its irritating as i am not able to collect my gold mine and horses regularly on time. Sometimes I even forget to collect them for a complete day. Ship do the same some times but i visit FF many times a day so it appears if it hides earlier.
  • Nanny49 (US1)Nanny49 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I set my horses for training, check to make sure before I leave the game, then upon my return, they are idle. This does not happen every time but often enough to be aggravating. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 06.12.2019
    I set my horses for training, check to make sure before I leave the game, then upon my return, they are idle. This does not happen every time but often enough to be aggravating. 
    This has been happening to me for 6 months or more now. At first I thought I was just being forgetful, then I started checking on them, just like you. After setting them to train, I'll make sure all three are running (and the timers are going as one of the tracks sometimes has an invisible horse), then return to collect them and one or more haven't trained at all.  Happened again just this morning.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Same has happened to me few times recently. Have been double checking  mine as well, and has still happened a couple of times

• RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Me too. I set horses to train and when I check back( in an hour or so)... No horses training. 
    I'm short on horse shoes so I'm only using the minimum until this is resolved.
    Any word on a fix?

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Well hopefully one of you or all of you have submitted a request for support on this issue. The sooner they know about it, hopefully the quicker it will get fixed. GGS does not read the forum & reply on the Mods to relay information.
    edited 08.12.2019
    This is going to be a tough one to report to support as they will most probably ask for dates/times/screenshots of both the start and the end of training.  You wouldn't know the thing didn't work until 4 hours later, and taking screen shots before each training period just isn't manageable, especially since the problem is intermittent. Let's hope the mods see this and pass it on.  Although we'll probably just hear that the team couldn't replicate it. LOL!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This is going to be a tough one to report to support as they will most probably ask for dates/times/screenshots of both the start and the end of training.  You wouldn't know the thing didn't work until 4 hours later, and taking screen shots before each training period just isn't manageable, especially since the problem is intermittent. Let's hope the mods see this and pass it on.  Although we'll probably just hear that the team couldn't replicate it. LOL!
    Most likely you are right :( but at least they will know there is a problem. How long it will take to be corrected is any one's guess. Yes hopefully the Mods will pass on the information.
    In all seriousness, though, since it's happening sporatically to a small percentage of players, outside of taking a look to see if there is a leak in the code, or something, I am not holding out much hope that anything can be done unless it becomes more persistant or widespread.
  • Poosmate (GB1)Poosmate (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Hi all, this is happening to me all the time on Fishing Region and Flower Farm and sometimes on Horse Ranch.  It's very annoying as the countdown shows the last thing I put into production which could be many hours after something else has completed and could have been harvested.  I reported it to support but how can you quantify the loss?  I took a screenshot of the countdown showing Lavender at 5:59:30 and something that was waiting to be harvested in the Mermaid Bar. There was no notification that the Tacos had completed.  It's only been a couple of days for me but already the game its becoming more frustrating than enjoyable. I hope it gets fixed soon.  Poo (Poosmate)  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file