Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Thank you to both for all you do in here.  <3
  • I vote for Exxy.  Hands down.  Or hands up, for applause! 

EXXY 2020!!!
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Farmer John, Data King, Crazy BigFarm, Wascally Wabbit, Rowdy Rac for all the reasons listed above.

And Marywisc for being the leader of the unassailable Brat Pack.

And as a historical honorable mention:  Larino.  Remember her with her special co-op specifically for new players?
  • vladka49 (CZ1)vladka49 (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 215
    vladka49 pomáhá celému spolku dokáže poradit a dokáže i povzbudit pokud má někdo trable je spolehlivá nikoho nenechá na holičkách v soutěžích táhne spolek prostě je to fajn hráčka a kamarádka zasloužila by si to hru hraje od začátku co farma začala
  • vladka49 (CZ1)vladka49 (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 215
    píšu to za vladku 49 je skromná nechtěla by to jsem maminka5
  • Hi everyone :)

I would like to nominate @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) who has created an awesome website with everything you need to know about Big Farm. Her site is known not only to the EN community but is probably helpful to all
    Big Farm players.
    I would like to thank her for being there for us <3  with an easy to navigate site full of information and  helpful tips that I use almost every day.
    Thank you <3:*

My second nomination is @TMKC (IN1)  for very interesting posts full of tips, valuable comments about the game ;) Thank you  :*<3
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Artful, says what he / she thinks, seems fair to me. and  of course all the mods. 
    Exxy is positive about everything, no matter how bad the game is. It is almost impossible that he / she is employed by GGS.
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
     would like to nominate the top 5 for me  
    1st

W.Wabbit always 
    helps me and gives me the necessary instructions to solve the situation
    2nd

John is one of the best people here on the forum. I love the cool signatures he makes. He helps me whenever  I need his help.
    3rd

WiseWing is really wise. I really like his great contests. 
    4th

He is one of the best people I got to know through the game. He helped me a lot. He is really an excellent and perfect leader
    5th

For the amazing website. It's very helpful.

these are 

thank you  :)
  • So many to choose from, so first off, thanks to EVERYONE that has helped even 1 other player, it is the willingness of players to help each other that I have always loved about this game. :)

Crazy & John cannot be thanked enough for all their work, so I gladly give them another nomination.
    Other frequent flyers who deserve a mention: Southern, Artful, Byron, Uncle John, have also been nominated already, but I would like to add Ninjahuman (AU1) for his/her event tutorials, such as the Temp farms & Pleasure park.

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you for all the nominations :) and I raise my hand for all of the above.

I have a list of nominations. I have given credit where credit is due on pages, but I'd also like to list them here.

The following players have taken the time out of their game play to send information and/or screenshots to me for new building upgrades and chapter updates.

magdalenka1978 (PL1)
    gavinfarms (US1)
    Orinoco (GB1)
    ijrosh (US1)
    BigSparty (US1)
    ninjahuman (AU1)
    Fallen (INT1)
    LilFarm (US1)
    Red Rose (RU1)
    Rocky123 (IN1)
    Data King (US1)
    Byron Longford (AU1)
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Her site is invaluable.  I usually have at least 2 pages open at all times and direct new players to it. 
    Thanks CB for all the hard work in keeping it updated.

As an aside, I hope everyone has a safe holiday season.

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)

My vote for 1st, 2.nd & 3rd. place
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 16.12.2019
    I am nominating marywisc. 

The amount of personal time she gives up, the nasty messages she deals with, and the constant changes in this game never change her.

She lets everything go in 1 ear and out the other and keeps her head held high while continuing to provide us with the best strategies to keep us competitive.

• I am nominating marywisc. 

The amount of personal time she gives up, the nasty messages she deals with, and the constant changes in this game never change her.

She lets everything go in 1 ear and out the other and keeps her head held high while continuing to provide us with the best strategies to keep us competitive.

• Mary (marywisc) is our amazing Brat Pack Leader.  She's an amazing and fair leader.  I never in a million years thought I'd be a member of this amazing Big Farm family.  Thank you, Mary.  We all love you.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I will nominate the following

"ijrosh (US1)"
    "Exxy (INT1)"

The problem is that I run the risk o forgetting people, whom I should be nominating.

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    edited 17.12.2019
    i nominate moderators and special thanks for all contribut in forum <3 
    @WascallyWabbit
    @RowdyRac
    @WiseWing
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)

Thank you so much <3 Respect BIGFARM78
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    My choice is Wascallywabbit, you make good work as a moderator. 
  • I would like to nominate Uncle John (GB) for his consideration, kindness and advice to all new players who join the co-op. 

A nicer man and friend whom I will probably never meet :)

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I have a list of nominations. I have given credit where credit is due on pages, but I'd also like to list them here.

The following players have taken the time out of their game play to send information and/or screenshots to me for new building upgrades and chapter updates.

magdalenka1978 (PL1)
    gavinfarms (US1)
    Orinoco (GB1)
    ijrosh (US1)
    BigSparty (US1)
    ninjahuman (AU1)
    Fallen (INT1)
    LilFarm (US1)
    Red Rose (RU1)
    Rocky123 (IN1)
    Data King (US1)
    Byron Longford (AU1)
    I would like to add 2 more to my above list that I missed before :)

Exxy (INT1)
    nannsi (SKN1)
  • SYB (INT1)SYB (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    I vote for Exxy.  Hands down.  Or hands up, for applause! 

EXXY 2020!!!
    I fully agree   :)
  • I nominate all of the above 
    happy new year every on
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 02.01.2020

~ New Year's Honors List 2020 ~

Greetings EN Community!

Well 2019 was certainly an "event-full" year, but we made it through, with the help & support of our peers here in our wonderful  BF Community. As always you have all shown how willing you are to help your fellow players, by answering questions, creating tutorials, explaining events, giving tips & advice, or just showing your support when things go wrong & while we have had several bumpy times in the last year, we have still managed to have fun too.

Many of you have been nominated this year, for an extra pat on the back from your fellow community members & all eligible nominees will get a "Community Helper" badge:

Several of you got multiple nominations & will also receive a special "Pinata" Community deco:

CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    TMKC (IN1)
    Southern (US1)
    exxy (INT1)
    artful (US1)
    ninjahuman (AU1)
    Uncle John (GB1)
    Byron Longford (AU1)
    Data King (US1)
    Marywisc (US1)
    darren24 (GB1)
    ijrosh (US1)

A deco will also be awarded to cookie2 (NL1) for helping out answering questions on the Dutch thread.
    A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that takes time out from their lives to help others 
    on the forum & thank you also for the nominations for the Mods,
    while it is our pleasure to serve this Community, your support is very much appreciated. :)

All the best for 2020 - Happy Farming Everyone!

~ This thread remains open all year, so feel free to add nominations at anytime ~

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) @farmerjohn 22 (US1) @TMKC (IN1) @Southern (US1) @exxy (INT1)
    @artful (US1) @ninjahuman (AU1) @Uncle John (GB1) @Byron Longford (AU1) @Data King (US1)
    @Marywisc (US1) @darren24 (GB1) @ijrosh (US1)" @cookie2 (NL1)

(Decos will hopefully be credited tomorrow)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Thank you for this Honor.
    And a Happy New year 2020 to everyone.
  • Very well deserved, all of you & thank you for everything that you do!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Oh, my. Thank you everyone so very much!!  Really looking forward to that cute deco!!! 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Congrats & Thank you all so much for all the support :) 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    congrats to all the winners and to everyone else who is so very helpful here in the forum and a huge thanks to the Mods for all that they do! :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thank you to everyone for the nomination. It's nice to hear that a lot of players appreciate what I do. :)
This discussion has been closed.