Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Errors in Personal Performance reward VF on INT1 server !!!!

~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
Why are there errors in these awards and why the INT server has only 10 awards and not like the PL 15 server?

There is no shortened building time in rewards with us!!

I am comparing the INT and PL server, maybe other servers also have errors. Please check it out !!

Server PL:

server INT:

Server PL:

Server INT:

Server PL:

Server INT:

Server PL:

Server INT:

Comments

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 12.12.2019
    Going to be interesting to see them wriggle out of this one. I bet they will reduce the PL awards rather than increase the INT ones.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Are these coops both in the same league? (Gold, silver, platinum, etc must have different rewards I am assuming)
    @MRG1 (US1) From the pics above it looks to me that they are both in the silver league however I could be mistaken.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 12.12.2019
    Here's my hypothesis - the different leagues (Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze) each have a different different number of personal performance rewards.  This follows the mode of other events, eg. the CC. 

However, on INT1 the league/personal rewards are incorrectly correlated (flipped) ;  i.e.  Bronze league is getting the number of rewards that Diamond should receive, and Diamond is getting the number of rewards that Bronze should receive.

I am basing this hypothesis on the fact that our coop is in Diamond league and we have only 3 personal rewards.  (and as I recall, it has been only 3 for a long time, definitely since the recent restructuring, maybe since VF started)

Edit - Revising my hypothesis to the assertion that the number of available rewards is based on the number of coop members.

anyone out there in a INT1 Bronze league coop that can report how many Personal Rewards are available for your coop?  How about Platinum, Gold,  and Silver. 

Lets compile some data, give your Server, League and # of Personal Performance rewards available.

Edit - in response to posts just below - Please also note the number of members in your Coop.
    Post edited by Lylu (INT1) on
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 12.12.2019
    They are in the diamond league first place in the league. :)

The difference is only in the servers. TOP1 coop of the INT and PL server, as I wrote above to the Diamond League.

As you can see there are terrible errors and silence on the part of GGS.  :/ 
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 12.12.2019
    Does the size of the co op come into play?

Edited - US1 - Gold League - 3 personal rewards available - 28 members

I see below that INT1 - Diamond League has 25 members and 3 personal rewards.  Our Gold League has 28 members and 3 personal rewards.  It looks like maybe the number of members does matter.

Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
    edited 12.12.2019

Certainly not, they both have a lot of members.

Should coops on the forum write in what league they are and how many persona performance rewards they have.
     You need to check if there are errors on other servers.

Give screen shots.

US1 - Gold League - 3 personal rewards available

Actually - I think the size of coop does matter, seems I recall that the CC is structured like that.

@~~Mona~~ (INT1)  can you please check the exact number of members those two coops have?  "Lots" doesn't necessarily rule out that there might be a dividing line number that one coop is over and the other coop is under.

edited 12.12.2019
    Here's the first data - 

INT1,  Diamond League,   25 members,   3 Personal Performance awards available
    US1,  Silver League, 13 members, 1 reward
    edited 12.12.2019
    @Lylu (INT1) We are in the silver league on INT1, 7 members, 1 award available. Below is my personal award.

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    it should be based on coop size like the CC is. i am diamond 71 players 15 rewards. 
    My coop has 64/75 Members, coop PL has from what I remember max 75/75.
    This may be the reason for other awards.
    Thank you for your help.  :)

You are cool <3 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 12.12.2019
    Yes Mona

I'M pretty sure the size matters :)

We Alleanza Alleva have 71/71

We are #1 in diamond too , as there is 3 Diamond divisions this round 

And we're having the Shorter construction time rewards :) I will show a screenshot in a few minutes :D

CC used to be like this too, that the more members in the coop, a wider range of members could get internal rewards
    edited 12.12.2019
    Thanks Exxy :)

Thanks again for all the answers.  :*

It could be written somewhere what the rewards are in leagues divided by the number of coop members, but unfortunately GGS does not.  :/
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 12.12.2019

You're welcome, Happy Farming :)
    edited 13.12.2019

It could be written somewhere what the rewards are in leagues divided by the number of coop members, but unfortunately GGS does not.  :/
    Hmmm, I think I actually came up with the answer first.  Nevermind that you told me I was wrong and that the size of the co op 'absolutely' didn't matter.

• 5 open spot in my coop for anyone in INT1 server want free livestock building from gold league the door is open

• How do you know if the challenge rewards are dropping? I've played several rounds and seen nothing like personal rewards. No additional skins for the fields or purple short fert dropping. Shouldn't that happen with almost every challenge?

Hmmm, I think I actually came up with the answer first.  Nevermind that you told me I was wrong and that the size of the co op 'absolutely' didn't matter.

@BigSparty (US1) Of course thank you. :)

Actually - I think the size of coop does matter, seems I recall that the CC is structured like that.

@~~Mona~~ (INT1)  can you please check the exact number of members those two coops have?  "Lots" doesn't necessarily rule out that there might be a dividing line number that one coop is over and the other coop is under.

Also thank you for the answer :)

it should be based on coop size like the CC is. i am diamond 71 players 15 rewards. 
    Thanks ;)

And thank you all for help in getting the puzzle solution :)

@BigSparty (US1) Of course thank you. :)

Also thank you for the answer :)

Thanks ;)

And thank you all for help in getting the puzzle solution :)
    Quite all right.  You know, its kind of sad that when we have questions like that we wonder what new bug has befallen and how long will it linger.  It's an unfortunate testament to just how bad the coding is. I haven't been here long, but so many negative changes have taken place in such a short time.  Every downtime for maintenance I wonder what will be goobered up when its live again.   At any rate, let's all hope they get the events right when they break for the holidays so that we are not left with a miserable gaming experience for 3 weeks.

Some say, what do you expect for a free game? Its not a free game for everyone.  Some people actually hand over real money for gold to spend and that means it is not a free game for them, and they deserve a better product than what they are receiving.

(...)
    Quite all right.  You know, its kind of sad that when we have questions like that we wonder what new bug has befallen and how long will it linger.  It's an unfortunate testament to just how bad the coding is. I haven't been here long, but so many negative changes have taken place in such a short time.  Every downtime for maintenance I wonder what will be goobered up when its live again.   At any rate, let's all hope they get the events right when they break for the holidays so that we are not left with a miserable gaming experience for 3 weeks.

Some say, what do you expect for a free game? Its not a free game for everyone.  Some people actually hand over real money for gold to spend and that means it is not a free game for them, and they deserve a better product than what they are receiving.

I agree with what you wrote and also subscribe to this.
    There are so many mistakes in this game that you no longer know what is a mistake and what is the norm. Our game issues are also affected by a lack of information from GGS. The only site with information about the game is the CBF website. 

It is a pity that none of the moderators gave or confirmed our guess and answered this topic. 
    :/ 
    (...)

I agree with what you wrote and also subscribe to this.
    There are so many mistakes in this game that you no longer know what is a mistake and what is the norm. Our game issues are also affected by a lack of information from GGS. The only site with information about the game is the CBF website. 

It is a pity that none of the moderators gave or confirmed our guess and answered this topic. 
    :/ 
    They probably will, they might be waiting on a response from their source.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file