Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 11th - Seek your Fortune with the 2019 Final Update! - Discussion

Comments

• ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 11.12.2019
    Instead of making us happy with strange graphics, maybe GGS would fulfill my request for applying skins.

I know that it's not just me who would like to be able to apply skins to these objects.

Has it been communicated at all because I have no answer? 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Maybe they moved our farms to Chernobyl.............bigfarm nuclear plant style!! Whats next, change the Omar Graphic to a pink my little pony? Perhaps a dancing dinosaur? What will the fortune teller tell me when she arrives? "this game is starting to suck"? I already know that
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Yea, fortune teller.  Just WHAT has that got to do with a farm?
    Perhaps she will tell me the following....

"your cows will produce milk and poop and all your fields will fart when planted."
    OH there's news, thank you.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well, we have to admit, GGS has always been great at blowing smoke.  B)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    My head is spinning, my eyes are soar after harvesting fields aso for only a couple of hours. The puffing smoke is annoying, distracting and painful after a while. Please remove it (!) asap and make not only me, but all the other players happy as well. Not one at my co-op are happy about that puffing smoke.

And the oversized, cartoonish produces. Colorful, yes, but there are no children playing this game. Why make our farms appear childish and overly crowed? Flowers aso the size of a cow, oh my, how can that ever be considered aesthetic and becoming?

Ah, well, I´ll be playing BF less pr day for now because of the puffing smoke wearing me down.

Please put a stop to the puffing smoke. And downsize the produces. Make it again possible to play BF for more then two hours a day.

Cheers :dizzy:  
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Yea, fortune teller.  Just WHAT has that got to do with a farm?
    Perhaps she will tell me the following....

"your cows will produce milk and poop and all your fields will fart when planted."
    OH there's news, thank you.
    My quess is that she will tell upcomings events and she isn't cheap.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i like the fact it is a lot easier to see what you are actually getting from collects. but i also agree get rid of the dust please. also please tone down the look and colors. maybe even if possible make it so we can choose for the new symbols to be different sizes. for me personally they are too big and bold. but i can see it being good for the players with eye issues. so maybe if possible make them so we can choose for them to be small (even smaller then now.that would actually make me like it a lot better) or medium(which i would say is now) or large (so even bigger then now for the ones that really have trouble). that would make me very happy and i am not a coder but i dont think it would be that hard would it?
  • Wow I get to post under the Legendary Soozayn! :-P
    Happy holidays to all!
    that said ....
    1. the dust graphic can go-if my fields are that full of smoke and/or dust, I'm back in the
    Dust Bowl Days huh?
    2. not only is my dog stuck on his pad, my windmill is not moving either.
    3. Love the  new rutas, corn, etc,  graphics but the wildflower  looks fake.
    4. Very helpful to have the numbers come up with the  item-money, XP, fish, whatever. 
    Happy farming:-))
    Cornycorn00/Loony Bin Coop

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Harvest all is so slow  :# We already knew with all the game bugs it was a matter of time before our farms went up in smoke and the smoke is already coming out our fields lol...it's amusing but annoying at the same time. Animations will go off permanently on my farms. 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Harvest all is so slow  :# We already knew with all the game bugs it was a matter of time before our farms went up in smoke and the smoke is already coming out our fields lol...it's amusing but annoying at the same time. Animations will go off permanently on my farms. 
    Ah, scratch that last thought, my animations are off and my fields are still going up in smoke.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Coop tree looks like it blew up when watering now.  Feeding the animals makes them fart!! I gather that is what the smoke from the animals is  :D;)  Very cartoonish and rather pointless.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    The smoke adds nothing to the game other than annoyance, the same as those creepy faces on the contracts do and having to keep changing from contract page to the farm management now to add anything. None of these things have been of benefit to the game.

Now actually fixing all the broken things wrong with the game may have been of better use for GGS to do.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well... first time in a LONG time I went for the hardest possible prize in the asia thing.
    For the past several days I've been clicking this game HARD all day long.
    (US farm actually just got it.  First time ever.) 

Anyway.... I can say this much.  NO ONE IN ALL THREE COOPS likes the smoke nonsense.  Comments include, looks like dust, looks like gas, my take was farts but after doing this all day, more like bombs.  Buildings seem to blow up a bit, fields, well all that would make it perfect are some left behind crater holes.
    It serves NO purpose what so ever.  Oh other than those graphics just slow things down a little bit more.   (Fast puter and internet here so for me that's not much of a problem but others have said...)

I do like the way the flying stuff kinda moves aside and has numbers so you can see what you got, but it is still all flying right over what we are trying to harvest and reset.
    Instead of making smoke no one wants, how about fixing the game so all those flying things land in a column on the side of the farm?  We could still see it all but be able to play without all this flying crap in the way!
    (sorry, only word that applies any better would be deleted.)

I kinda like the larger crops when they are ready.   BUT I was then looking forward to seeing some of the special seeds now that I'm actually using a bunch.
    But NOOOOOO 
    Were your graphic artists too busy blowing smoke?   Couldn't finish the job and make ALL fields ripen into nice big pretty graphics?  Big pretty roses would have been so much better. But nope.  Same old same old.  Instead, we get a smoke screen.   

The dog still gets stuck... he goes to pick some goodie up but only hands over a error.
    A "known error" for a very long time now.    Can't fix thaaaaaat.   NO!  Smoke.  Or dust, or who knows what.  It's dumb.

Humbug.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 12.12.2019
    Fortune Teller lmfao what a joke !! They must think where stupid or something, make sure to click on the ! tab in it to see the top prize of x1,100 gold The price of gold goes higher and higher too use her.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 12.12.2019
    You can do only 10 Divinitions in 24 hrs i think ....

I got good rewards ... i am happy

There is also a possibility of getting double your gold ....

edited 12.12.2019

yes it starts first click costs 100 gold cant remember what the sec cost and the 3rd click costs 550 gold and top prize is x1,100

yes it starts first click costs 100 gold cant remember what the sec cost and the 3rd click costs 550 gold and top prize is x1,100

No, the top prize in GOLD is always twice what you spend ...
    And the seaweeds prizes keep on increasing in number as well

I did some back of the hand calculation ... and the rewards we get for the gold we spend is good , if not awesome ...
    If someone is really lucky, they can get twice the gold ... which probably is rare ...

I will let you click away, i shall give it a miss.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hahahaha 100 gold for her to tell me my fortune first time and lookie my fortune will change to the better if I pay 200 gold :dizzy: 

Nope, not getting conned into that.

Cheers :smile:
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    When will Santa's workshop arrive for us to collect some better decorations?
  • HATE THE PUFF OF SMOKE REALLY IRRITATING THE GAME CONTINUALLY FREEZES HAVE TO REFRESH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) Last year it came just before they went on holidays and then could not fix all the bugs as no one was in office.
  • Well I'm really upset now stupid smoke is freezing the game every time I plant crops etc. How are you supposed to take part in a competition when this keeps happening it just slows you down so no more comps for me or £10.00 every 5 minutes to buy gold as the licences for mining it are as rare as hens teethe theses days.I think I'll just play something else 
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I find going from one farm to another now seems to take longer.  I dislike the black lines around the drop items and hate the dust storms.
  • I know my fortune if I blow money on that fortune teller. I'll get feed or seeds I don't need and you'll get richer off my hard-earned cash. Here's the kicker. I can save hundreds in gold if I just ignore it. I'm learning to ignore a lot of things on here like farting animals and lagging play. 
  • I like this game even though its very slow but as of a few days ago when all these special effects and upgrades(?) were introduced I cannot play the game! The puffs of smoke did me in, I'll load two fields and the game freezes on me. Every couple of minutes I have to recover page!! Impossible to play. PLEASE FIX.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    Ino comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    I like this game even though its very slow but as of a few days ago when all these special effects and upgrades(?) were introduced I cannot play the game! The puffs of smoke did me in, I'll load two fields and the game freezes on me. Every couple of minutes I have to recover page!! Impossible to play. PLEASE FIX.
    Posts like this should be a major concern for GGS.
    If players are unable to play the game due to graphics not loading or game freezing, not due to lack of time, then soon there won't be anyone left to play.

I think we all players can live without the new animation that has been introduced in this update.

The turn off animations in settings should turn off each and every one of the animation in game.
    That way, all those whose game freezes can still play with animations off.
  • Well that's a shame I thought the hot fix was maybe to remove the dreadful smoke awww well kay serra serra 
Sign In to comment.