Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Latest update/maintenance

come on guys, get real, now we have puffing steam when we harvest produce??? And because of another "animation" it takes so much longer to harvest. I wish you would fix real problems and not play around and make the game even more unpleasant. Far too much going on and you can't even keep your time frames, very disappointing

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I do not like the puffs of steam when we harvest think it looks stupid, it looks like the designer must have a thing about making the game look more child like !
  • Marty63, I totally agree, the game runs that slow and the latest animation will only make it run slower now.  GGS are focusing all the updates on giving us these animations that the players haven't asked for instead of repairing all the wrong things in the game.  When will GGS start listening to their players?????
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Haahaa i thought it was dust due to my lack of cleaning up :):) 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My farm needs to be vaccuumed if the smoke and dust particles every time I touch it are anything to go by.........the funniest thing about this is GGS think its an improvement
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Please! Remove the puffing steam. It is not OK or enjoyable. Who on earth came up with that idea?

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    and the thick black outlines are horrible too !
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I have said it before and will say it again............rearranging the decks chairs on the Titanic did not help the Titanic. No matter how much makeup you put on a pig it still remains a pig. Fix the pig rather because at this stage the pig is "pretty" broken.
  • Game unplayable since the update - crashes every 2 minutes!
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I hate the cloud of smoke when I plant stuff. HATE IT!!! You cannot even shut it off with animations...
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    The items harvested now look very cartoonish!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Watered our coop tree and thought it blew up!!   :/   Very strange special effects and yes @DebRN (US1) - VERY cartoonish.
  • Dinno (SKN1)Dinno (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 19
    Get that silly stuff OFF my farm !!!!! and some more !!!! to show Im perfectly sane, but very annoyed
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 11.12.2019
    Really do hate the bombs of toxic pesticides that go off when you plant or start production. If I wanted a chemical crop duster, I would have hired one. Please remove them.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Every time you manufacture something it looks like an airstrike was called in. The puffs of smoke makes me think that GGS have been partaking of the mountain cabbage. It also brings back the memory of Cheech & Chong in Up In Smoke. All one can do is chuckle at the "creativity" and then live with it. GGS is not going to do anything about it, ever!
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    The items harvested now look very cartoonish!
    I so agree! Corn aso and flowers the size of a cow *shakes head* (must make the animals feel inferior) Ofc its nice with the colorful flowers, but get real GGS, the size of them are insane. And now puffing smoke that we are stuck with because that animation can´t be turned off.

BF is not a game for children, why make it look like it is? Show your grown-up paying customers respect! A cheerful dash is OK, but too much is and always will be .... too much.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 11.12.2019
    Has anyone noticed that the farmdollar and Village dollar amounts at the top now spin very fast when you spend them?                      I hope it doesn't do that with gold!  :o
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Has anyone noticed that the farmdollar and Village dollar amounts at the top now spin very fast when you spend them?                      I hope it doesn't do that with gold!  :o

Dont spend gold then ;)
  • I agree.  The puffs of smoke,steam, whatever it is, is very distracting. I don't like it at all.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Get that silly stuff OFF my farm !!!!! and some more !!!! to show Im perfectly sane, but very annoyed
    and some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  from me too. As Dinno said  SILLY.  SILLY,   SILLY   !!!!!!!!!!
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    what happened to the horse's in the meadow...I feel like i'm in the GodFather movie now. I can hear the music. Its a nightmare.  The horse's head's now bounce!  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I noticed a change, too, when you add or subtract, but it's actually slower. Before, you'd just get the new amount. Now they've become counters when any amount changes. I'm fearful of the extra animation slowing things down even more.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Maybe the smoke is wafting across our farms from GGS offices......they must be smoking "something" to think this update is an actual improvement.....it stinks!
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    I really agree with the others. Take the puffing steam out of our farms, it is awful. 
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    One thing this upgrade has enhanced is the LAG in harvesting. I hope this issue is CORRECTED BEFORE the upcoming CC. Thank you in advance for your speedy attention in correcting this issue.   ;-)   
  • Marty63 (AU1)Marty63 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    Hi all guys, thanks for all your lovely comments! I thought it was only me but it seems a lot of players agree with my complaint, BF - please listen to us and remove that stupid animation! As Summer said, this is not a childrens game, it's for grown ups, so please treat us as such

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file