Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Well done all of you! If you were nominated for an award, congratulations on being awesome! And thank you to the entire community for your dedication, helpful natures and general loveliness that makes you all so great to work for :):heart:
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Congrats to farmerjohn22 and to All the others who were nominated, May 2019 be even better then the last year was, :)

• To The Wonderful Big Farm EN Community!

It is that time of year once again &
     in January 2020 we will have another "New Year's Honors List" 
    - so who has impressed you in the last 12 months?

Here is your chance to nominate those Community members, 
    who you feel deserve an extra bit of recognition & appreciation, 
    for their contribution towards making this the best BF Community!
    Maybe you find their posts very helpful or they just brighten up your day :)

Post your nominations below & it would be helpful (and nice),

if you could add a couple of words to say why you have chosen them.

Thank you all!  <3

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Me :) Cos i smile :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

farmerjohn 22 - He makes good stuff for players.
    crazybigfarm55 - I love the website
    southern - i have noticed, he helps others a lot.
    artful - i like his posts
    exxy -  hahahaha ... ;)

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 11.12.2019
    Me :) Cos i smile :)
    I found him very funny :-). You can add this in the nomination. I would like to nominate @WascallyWabbit - I love white rabbit :pensive:
    She help me a lot, solving all my queries in no time.
    @Data King (US1) @artful (US1) @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @mia111 (GB1)  @jitu7 (IN1) @TMKC (IN1) and @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) 
  • Farmerjohn 22 for the beautiful signatures he makes without compensation. Thank you.
  • Klarissa (IN1)Klarissa (IN1) IN1 Posts: 6
    It's not even 12 months since I joined Bigfarm, but my coop leader TMKC and one of the player of my first coop- Tomy4 helped me learn the game well.
    So I would like to nominate these two :)
    -TMKC (IN1)
    -Tomy4 (IN1)

i would also like to nominate our mod
    - WascallyWabbit
    along with the player with the very first comment on this discussion
    -darren24

You go guys :)
    All the best :)
  • kikki (SKN1)kikki (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 4,074
    I'd like to nominate @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    He is always nice to everyone - and make amazing signatures :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    All of our Mods
    and all of our mods again
    and all of our mods again again
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Crazybigfarm55...she is a kind and thoughtful coop leader who goes above and beyond in hosting and updating a website that can be used by all players to help them with the game.   She is always trying to do what is best for the coop as a whole.
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 11.12.2019
    I'd like to nominate @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 11.12.2019
    I nominate all of the above; the effort, humour, patience and kindness of each of them is actually what makes this game. There are numerous others too, call them the Ghosts of BFG, that add an immense amount of wisdom and guidance and are too many to name but nonetheless they make a difference.

Now where can I find the un-nominnate link so that I can vote for GGS? ]:-
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It goes without saying, Crazy Big Farm. ...  and all the mods who are in the thankless roles of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern in this crazy production known as Big Farm. Farmer John and Papa John who have tons of widsom to share and do so with grace and humor.  Southern, who has the patience of Job. There are countless others, which I'll come back later to add.
  • I would like to nominate;
    crazybigfarm55
    southern
    farmerjohn22

and if mods are allowed, I would like to add wascallywabbit
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    I nominate @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) and @WascallyWabbit
    Thank you <3
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I want to nominate:

CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), for her wonderful website that aids us all
    Southern (US1) and Data King (US1), always helpful
    ninjahuman (AU1), TMKC (IN1) and ByronLonford (AU1), because personally I find their guides, calculations, comments and insights into the game quite useful
    farmerjohn 22, because I have seen a lot of amazing signatures designed by him

If they can be nominated I also want to nominate all the mods, who always do their best to help the whole community :).

Sorry for those I have forgotten, I know there are a lot of more helpful players out there.

• I would like the nominate:

farmer john 22

Crazybigfarm55

and all our wonderful mods for being the going between with us and ggs and always looking out for us :smiley:
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    I want to chose TMKC.

He is a dedicated player and helps beginners get a grip on this game
    TMKC is great
  • Crazybigfarm55 for her GREAT website and all the MODS for putting up with the crazy big farm world of ours
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    I nominate:
    @ CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  for hard work on your guide page  :)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for wonderful signatures and beautifying forum profiles  <3
    @TMKC (IN1)  for valuable advice and perseverance in playing despite problems ;)

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    WascallyWabbit and RowdyRac for hanging in on an ungrateful job at times, dedicated, swift to answer PMs,  delightful persons.

Crazybigfarm55, dedicated in helping BF players, couldn´t do with out her site.

• Naveed (IN1)Naveed (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1
    My nomination
    My coop Leader
    TMKC
    no other 
    we all love him we all adore him 
     A man who knows what a leadership.. very co operative very helpful  .best guide how to play Big farm game from beginner stages to high level . 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I would like to nominate @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) , @farmerjohn 22 (US1) , @TMKC (IN1) , @ninjahuman (AU1) , @Byron Longford (AU1) , @artful (US1) , @Southern (US1) , @Exxy (INT1). Reasons all know ;)

And special thanks to our special Mods who always help everyone <3
  • MeTheNil (IN1)MeTheNil (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    i would like to nominate for honour of this year....... " TMKC "
    he helped many players to develop their ids..... guided them very well and he is a very legendry player not only in indian server but i think he is very very strong player among all players in that game big farm..........
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 12.12.2019
    I Nominate   @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for his kindness and signatures that are awesome, & I also Nominate  @WascallyWabbit   for being very helpful  the help is much appreciated, & also   @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Luv the web site,   Good Luck too all of you ,  your all winners in My book, :) :

• Orange (IN1)Orange (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    I would like to nominate:
    @farmerjohn 22 US(1)
    @Uncle John (GB1)
    @grrr (NL1)
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I would like to nominate all the mods for their patience and understanding when dealing with some of the posts on here.  I would also like to nominate @PCA (GB1) and @Maluk7 (GB1) who run our coop and are always on hand to help out our team members when they need assistance.
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    My nominations ....

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) ... for his consistent and unconditional support  <3o:)
    @ CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) .... for an up to date and  extremely helpful website  :)
    @Southern (US1) ...... very wise inputs  :)
    and all our very very helpful and diligent mods    :)

All the best   :)
  • I would like to nominate CrazyBigfarm55. She always thinks about her members first.  Great help.  Love her web page.
This discussion has been closed.