MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Mistarie (US1)Mistarie (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    I'm having the same problem. It's very slow logging in and game freezes and I have to constantly log off and on to play.
    Mistarie @ us 1
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 940
    I'm very curious when any player says they are facing issues playing the game.

I always wonder what PC or internet connection they use.
    Could you please post your computer specifications ..like CPU, ram, graphics card.

I ask this as I use a very high end PC, which I built just to play this game. And my game works sooo smooth, it's just amazing.
    So, when I hear players facing issues, I am unhappy as the game is beautiful if you have the right PC and internet.

So, if you find the solution to the problem and your game experience improves, I would be happy
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 940

Go to your settings and uncheck animations and keep quality Low ... This will speed up your game a bit I hope

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I'm very curious when any player says they are facing issues playing the game.

I always wonder what PC or internet connection they use.
    Could you please post your computer specifications ..like CPU, ram, graphics card.

I ask this as I use a very high end PC, which I built just to play this game. And my game works sooo smooth, it's just amazing.
    So, when I hear players facing issues, I am unhappy as the game is beautiful if you have the right PC and internet.

So, if you find the solution to the problem and your game experience improves, I would be happy

No issues here. Everything is smooth as silk. Play on HIGH and it can take anything I throw at it. :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,182
    i only seem to be having lag issues when the repeater is collecting.it is completely freezing the game for like 5 seconds  like it is thinking about what it has too do. but i dont normally have problems with it. it just started a couple days ago around the time of the village fair.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • janiak (US1)janiak (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I have no idea how anyone is going to do the CC that is planned for later tonight. This needs to be fixed immediately, so we can complete in the CC.
    Thanks you, Farmers Union Cooperative USA
    Janiak
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 254
    @janiak (US1) My only sugestion is to slow down a bit when harvesting. I had the same problem and changed browsers and internet provider and it helped nothing.
  • I have no idea how anyone is going to do the CC that is planned for later tonight. This needs to be fixed immediately, so we can complete in the CC.
    Thanks you, Farmers Union Cooperative USA
    Janiak

• I'm having the same issue. Impossible to play
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    My game is too slow today :(
    Its taking time to collect anything. Screen freezing again and again :(

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • Game has been freezing for the past 3 days. Cannot play or compete in anything if its necessary to refresh every six to ten moves. I think there is a problem with pop up windows
  • 6girards (US1)6girards (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I have had this problem also for 3 days now , reload after every 3 to 5 harvests , very frustrating , not doing missions as it would be fruitless  tech is working on it I guess but with no luck so far as far as my farm goes anyway  
  • jaelle (US1)jaelle (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    nice to know I am not alone with this problem. the "cloud" and the refresh on all farms. multiple times on just one of them !!!!! needless to say, the wwc, the out of this world task and anything else that has to do with planting and the stalls is gone. cant participate since its hard to participate with having to refresh so many times just for  one farm. get rid of the darn cloud and get game back to before you mess it up

yeah.. I am frustrated. :)
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 159
    The same problem on HU1 server too. The game is slow and it's hard to play.

Many player pay money for repeat harverster, but it doesn't work correctly. Three times or more I must click and nothing happens. Or half of my fields stay empty, or it just freezing.

The problem started with the last Village Fair event. This was a week ago. And nothing happened. So I think they don't care our problem.
    Eowyn12 @ hu 1
  • JillT (US1)JillT (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I'm glad we are not alone! This is sooo irritating!!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,515
    edited 14.12.2019
    Frustrating is an understatement. I leave the game on Dream World for a few (5-10) minutes and game logs off and shows 'loading assets, counting chickens, finding bugs, etc...', and then reloads back to regular farm. I am more or less trying to ignore CC, and mainly playing Dream World. Having to reload, clear away a dozen pop-ups, and then go to Dream World again every 10 minutes is extremely annoying.
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• I am having the same problem too, trying to do the missions is impossible 
  • I'm having some lag issues in dream world at the wheel. have dream coins I'm having difficulty using with lag so long. Seems to have only started today for me at least. Not sure if others having the same issue.Please look into this when you have the chance. Thnx dld farmer
    dld farmer @ us 1
  • Sorry dld farmer again, also had trouble getting on forum from dream world. Not sure if intended that way but had to go back to main game to go to forum. If it is always intended that way then ignore this message. thnx again.
    dld farmer @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,304
    Sorry dld farmer again, also had trouble getting on forum from dream world. Not sure if intended that way but had to go back to main game to go to forum. If it is always intended that way then ignore this message. thnx again.
    No, I don't think that's intended. Very easy for me to go from DW to Forum, but it used to be impossible for me to go from DW back to the main game until they fixed it..

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• I think they might be to busy trying to get you to buy gold and things to worry about fixing the game proper. my farm is responding the same way......

• TheNuts (INT1)TheNuts (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    Same here on US server. 

Also stopped trying to do competitive things since too frustrating missing timers because of having to reload page over and over.

Also I wonder about the timing regarding end of Village fair. One member got rewards but I did not.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,515
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• More like the nightmare world if you ask me.  Anyway  Clear your cache.  go to your browser setting and delete history  whaa laa
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    edited 24.12.2019
                                                                     Got some weird issues

1, Player Dado says his screens are like trying to play the game on slow dialup - Nothing has helped his game play so far -

2. Shinkel School is sunk down to the lower right of my screen - I cant play nor exit the side game so I have to log in and out to regain my game play this is also happening to other players in the CoOp.

3. Last two evening more so last night the blue log in screen comes up and may or may not let you pass to the first stage of Game login where you count the bugs and polish the tractors. Last evening I was stalled on the screen several attempts  over a few hours. Then last in the midnight hours I let it stay blue with the white arches circling each other while i watched 2 rounds of Nancy drew on netflix. I often watch Mash and chill with my CoOp. not last night. I went to bed.

3. Another member Ohyea says she is playing early this am - Having to reboot game every few mission to the order of two missions then reboot game -

Weird I say just plain weird -  I have traced a few Ip calls that are logged when I try to pass the blue screen -
     there are 4 to 6 different Domains that connect to my computer browser one that is very slow to respond is the Cookie server - another is amazon it does connect though slowly some times. Face book is faster than the two or more GGS servers. I donot know why a cookie server would slow or prevent a login if it needs to see a cookie and cant reissue the cookie and get on with it -

eddited to add the word In.

Victory Ridge Home of the the ROCKINEST Night Shift on the (us1)

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 286
    edited 29.12.2019
    nevermind its fine now. 
    Post edited by rie22 (US1) on
  • Veghead1 (US1)Veghead1 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I made it to lvl 21 and made several gold package purchases, had over 3 million dollars and 100,000 gold...closed browser and logged back in and its all GONE! It started me back at lvl 1 and the game looks different...how do I get back to the correct lvl and funds?
  • Chat blank, can't harvest, can't open P.M., I have done all the cleaning, clearing, refresh,twice, nothing is helping. When I first logged in, all was good, tried to feed my dog, couldn't, tried to go to another farm, couldn't. Gave up and came here to see if anyone else on US1 server is having problems.

• Seems to be working fine now.

Sign In to comment.