Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big problems on the farm

I have big  problems at the farm  I can do almost nothing what is going on by Big Farm.
Are there more with problems ?

Comments

• Yep, same problems here. This is not playing a game anymore. This is working your way through a big mess. 
  • artdeco29 (NL1)artdeco29 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    I have it also. Works very slowly or not at all.
    Such an shame of this nice game.

• Francien (NL1)Francien (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    I have never experience so much troubels from the moment I play this game and I play this game about 2 years
  • GeryM (NL1)GeryM (NL1) NL1 Posts: 12
    Ja, niet leuk meer! Dit is sinds de Dorpsmarkt is gestart vanmiddag. Kan niet oogsten, zaaien, moet alles 3x aanklikken, zo niet meer 
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    De problemen ontstaan door de (vele onnodige) pop ups, zodra je die hebt weggeklikt kan je nog redelijk zaaien en oogsten totdat er weer een nieuwe pop up (prijs, aanbieding, productie klaar etc etc) aandient...dan bevriest het spel en werkt geen enkele button meer...

we gaan het vanavond maar laten voor wat het is, geen enkele reactie van de moderators hier, laat staan van bigfarm en dat terwijl de problemen al sinds vanmiddag 12 uur gaan de zijn! 

• -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    edited 09.12.2019
    This is not fun playing! Do something about this problem!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    You will need to contact support on this issue. No one here on the forum can really help you with your troubles with the game running for you.
     Have you tried a different browser?
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest
  • Dinno (SKN1)Dinno (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 19
    feed the hamster, restart servers, anything, something..

the game is sloooooooow
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    You will need to contact support on this issue. No one here on the forum can really help you with your troubles with the game running for you.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest
    It has nothing to do with individual players, problems have started right after the beginning of farmers league, or entire coops (and others) are having the same problems! All the pop-ups freezes the game! 

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Big Farce from Go Go Slow is unplayable.
    It has nothing to do with individual players, problems have started right after the beginning of farmers league, or entire coops (and others) are having the same problems! All the pop-ups freezes the game! 

The same still applies.
     GGS does not read the forum or rely on it to hear about troubles & problems with the game. They rely on the so called support & what the Mods to forward to them on the issue.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

The same still applies.
     GGS does not read the forum or rely on it to hear about troubles & problems with the game. They rely on the so called support & what the Mods to forward to them on the issue.
    And the mods only know to forward to them about issues is if they are posted here. Individuals contacting support only slow support down and create a bottle neck.

A few in the US server are having the same issue.  Too many events running at the same time. 

Hopefully a simple hot fix or as suggested a server restart/reset will correct the issue sooner than later.
    Agree, to many issues causing to many support requests, they can never keep up, let alone get caught up.
     There is no easy answer or quick fix for some issues. As they can fix more of the bugs, so events will load properly, including resets from the last time it was run, the game will run better or should run smoother at least. As we know from the past some bugs get fixed a sooner than others. It all takes time.

The same still applies.

Once upon a time there were community managers that did read the forum. And although they did not give a speedy reply, at least we got the impression that someone was at least listening in.
    Now it seems like we are talking to a brick wall. 
    I think it should become company policy that all employees play the game at least an hour a day. Maybe that would help.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have not added any points to the horse ranch in at least a couple of days.  Now that I started looking at it before I race... I know for sure, the number is not going up... anyone else?
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    How is it possible that after a day and a half, GGS did not even react to the problem and it still exist. 
    I got a reaction from support with the usual questions if I cleared cache and so on and whether I tried different browsers. 
    They obviously also have no clue what is happening.
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    VF points do not add up
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    This is what happens when rank obsessed players continue to pull out their credit cards in desperation to be number 1. They are rewarding a greedy company that is neglecting its customer base and expecting people to play a broken game. The overload of pop-ups, the continuing LIE about CC frequency being lowered, the continual nerfing/downgrading of our rewards in events, the screwjob where our tokens for Xmas wheel are useless and of course the bugs that they havent fixed for over a year. Here's an idea.....instead of taking out your credit cards and rewarding GGS, how about putting them away and refusing to buy gold until all these issues are fixed???
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I can't see where I rank in VF today... horse races aren't tallying up... seems the bugs are on the loose again

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This is what happens when rank obsessed players continue to pull out their credit cards in desperation to be number 1. They are rewarding a greedy company that is neglecting its customer base and expecting people to play a broken game. The overload of pop-ups, the continuing LIE about CC frequency being lowered, the continual nerfing/downgrading of our rewards in events, the screwjob where our tokens for Xmas wheel are useless and of course the bugs that they havent fixed for over a year. Here's an idea.....instead of taking out your credit cards and rewarding GGS, how about putting them away and refusing to buy gold until all these issues are fixed???
    I have to agree with everything you have said, i let the gold buyers pay for me to play now much more fun that way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file