Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 11th - Seek your Fortune with the 2019 Final Update! - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here.

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    How about first making sure the game is playable. We are already complaining two days about the speed (or lack thereof) of the game. No official reactions but how about an update?
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    ! bug fix, you said that speedy grower don't follow gold lock amount when clicked fastly. This same happens with swift seeder too. Sometimes while skipping wet pig feed when i go out of ruta, it buys with gold as i click it immediately.
    I hope this bug also fix soon :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Why??? Who asked for graphics changes? It was fine the way it was. So changes in graphics is more important than fixing the slowness in the game and all the other bugs that still remain? Are you serious????
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The drops animations ... is a major reason for LAG ....
    I am hoping, this new animation improves that ....

Looking forward to Fortune Teller ....  :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294

Fortune Teller will say your clicking too much :D 
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Why??? Who asked for graphics changes? It was fine the way it was. So changes in graphics is more important than fixing the slowness in the game and all the other bugs that still remain? Are you serious????
    They have to give the graphic designers something to do.  Not many programmers do graphic design.  So the programmers can still work on all the bugs while the graphic designers try to distract us with new shiny stuff  :smile: 
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Perhaps the fortune teller is going to tell us what event is going to happen in advance so we can actually prepare for it. (At a price)
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    How long does this update take? We are in the middle of FL competition?

And with what  valuta do you have to pay the fortune teller?

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

Fortune Teller will say your clicking too much :D 

Hahahahaha .....

" For a price , the fortune teller will tell ... "
    I hope that price is not just gold but also dollars and farm items ...
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    In your dreams! Of course it will be gold. I wonder if she knows how long this update will take

• @Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1. SKN1 & RO1 all share the same server bank & have all reported the excessive lag you mentioned, they are going to look at it again after the update, to see if they can get to the bottom of it.

@jitu7 (IN1) When did it last happen to you with the Swift Seeder, was it before the last update?

@gizmo22 (AU1) The artists are not involved with bug fixing, but I understand the point you are making.
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1. SKN1 & RO1 all share the same server bank & have all reported the excessive lag you mentioned, they are going to look at it again after the update, to see if they can get to the bottom of it.

Why not before the update?
  • In your dreams! Of course it will be gold. I wonder if she knows how long this update will take

She says: We are back :)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    @WascallyWabbit the swift seeder takes gold like he said, it did it to me last weeks and took a lot of gold, but according to support there is nothing wrong with it !! 16k gold i lost with it, also after updates my tick goes out of my settings for the gold lock to tell me when gold is going to be used, But again according to support that does not happen, but yes it does, so they can keep my gold it will be the last they get !!
    Making the game playable should be the top priority. Whats the point of giving us more stuff when all it does is slow the game down to a crawl. I'm still recovering from the wildflower graphics change, am I the only one who thinks its absolutely hideous?
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    wow,  that,s a real nice letter type,  i love it  !!
    Its even more laggy
    Why is this button blue? I have bought subscription which should make it green.

• Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    edited 11.12.2019
    o dear, when i plant mais i see a lot of CO2 coming out of the fields.
    I hope it will not effect the temperature on my farm...... 
    Post edited by Exaliber (NL1) on
    The drop icons are just disturbing, cuts right across my other clicks.....I hate it!
  • @WascallyWabbit the swift seeder takes gold like he said, it did it to me last weeks and took a lot of gold, but according to support there is nothing wrong with it !! 16k gold i lost with it, also after updates my tick goes out of my settings for the gold lock to tell me when gold is going to be used, But again according to support that does not happen, but yes it does, so they can keep my gold it will be the last they get !!
    @uksharon (GB1) I do know there were such reports & the techie elves tried very hard to reproduce it, without success, but if the issue was affected partly by something like lag, that would be a difficult thing to reproduce. Maybe the fix that they put in for this other button, will also affect the SS, so please can you let me know if you still see any problems with the SS after todays update. Thanks
    I shall, bit late when they can take gold from you though and then deny there was a problem ! 
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1. SKN1 & RO1 all share the same server bank & have all reported the excessive lag you mentioned, they are going to look at it again after the update, to see if they can get to the bottom of it.

@jitu7 (IN1) When did it last happen to you with the Swift Seeder, was it before the last update?

@gizmo22 (AU1) The artists are not involved with bug fixing, but I understand the point you are making.
    It is happening from a long time say like 2 months
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Agree completely.  I hate the peach colored corn.  Go back to yellow.  Why not fix the Village Fair so that when it starts everyone gets zeroed out instead of having some co ops keeping their old scores as long as they don't play the next time? How about THAT!  It might be more fun to play with graphics but part of programming is DEBUGGING.  GET TO IT!
  • Mummie (NL1)Mummie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 149
    pleace undo the last update . this looks so wrong. even the dream is slower now. 
    and why? do you want us to quit the game???????
    this was not a update but a downgrade!!!!!
  • What a terrible update. The grocery icons are discusting. Al the icons where fine.... and now.... it looks like a very childish game. 

And why not first fix the game. Its very slowly for days now. Even the dream is a ramp. 

maybe the designer is 12
  • Bocaj (NL1)Bocaj (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    edited 12.12.2019
    We are not bombing the fields or windmill/chick/cow!  Why that  change??  The problems with Dorpsmarket are not fixed and that you did not. It's dredges
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • i've never been more annoyed at an update. No one asked for new graphic animations. It feels so aggressive, like i'm starting construction every time i plant something.   They need to press the undo button pronto on this Big Farm Mobile Harvester doppelganger. 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Making the game playable should be the top priority. Whats the point of giving us more stuff when all it does is slow the game down to a crawl. I'm still recovering from the wildflower graphics change, am I the only one who thinks its absolutely hideous?
    Gotta love the rutabaga though...they glow like they are radioactive now so my guess is big farm moved to a nuclear missile testing site?
Sign In to comment.