Fare Well Tour

As of January 01 2020 I will be starting a farewell tour of co ops looking to learn about the game.
 I'll be spending 4 to 6 weeks with the lucky co ops that make the stop schedule.
 If your co op would like to become a stop on my farewell tour.
 Submit the name of your co op here.

My first stop will be

B and N

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) Posts: 1,798US1
    You are more than welcome to come visit us.

You have been a valuable help to so many.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 524US1
    Scooby Mystery would love to have you
  • If you would honor Ripper Street Co-op it would be fun! We're new-ish and we're small but we're dynamic and spirited.
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) Posts: 51US1
    Monsters Inc would love to see you stop by. There are lots of lower level players in the co-op that would love to hear from a long-time, high-ranking player.

• Yes, please make a stop on Ripper Street. Your information has been a great help to me over the last 3 years. We are small, but moving up at a good pace.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,232US1
    edited 11.12.2019
    Congratulations to the following co ops for making it on the Fare Well Tour stop!
    You are more than welcome to come visit us.

You have been a valuable help to so many.

Independent will get a visit about mid February!

Scooby Mystery would love to have you

Yes Scooby Mystery will get a visit around the beginning of April!

If you would honor Ripper Street Co-op it would be fun! We're new-ish and we're small but we're dynamic and spirited.
    It would be my pleasure to come and visit to help your co op out, Yes Ripper Street Co-op will get a visit around mid May.

Monsters Inc would love to see you stop by. There are lots of lower level players in the co-op that would love to hear from a long-time, high-ranking player.

Monsters Inc can count on it. Expect a visit near the beginning of July!
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Thank you, Data King :-) We look forward to your visit very much!
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 940IN1
    Visit Alchemist co-op on IN server.

At our co-op, we just love to learn anything we can about the game.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 835SKN1
    Would be great fun to get a visit from you, but, well, not at the same server so guess thats not possible. But. Its a fun idea you have about doing a tour. Except the fare well part though.

Cheers :smile:
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) Posts: 524US1
    Yay, we'll have something to look forward to! Thanks Data!
    As you can see spots are filling up! So if your co op would like to become a stop on my FW Tour.
     Post your co op name here :)
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) Posts: 23US1
    "Farewell Tour"??  Where ya' goin'?
    Not to sure as of yet. But doubt very highly that I will be staying with the game once my Tour is done.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 1,088IN1
    Won't you go in the coops of other servers?

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
    Won't you go in the coops of other servers?
    No afraid not. Pretty limited that way. Great idea though :)
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) Posts: 23US1
    Not to sure as of yet. But doubt very highly that I will be staying with the game once my Tour is done.
    Awwww sad to hear......you've been a "fixture" of the game and the forum for SO long......Best of luck to you!
    Awwww sad to hear......you've been a "fixture" of the game and the forum for SO long......Best of luck to you!
    Thank you for the kind words :)  <3
    As of January 01 2020 I will be starting a farewell tour of co ops looking to learn about the game.
     I'll be spending 4 to 6 weeks with the lucky co ops that make the stop schedule.

My first stop will be

B and N
    It's almost time!!  :D
  • "Farewell Tour"??  Where ya' goin'?
    You will be missed. When I was suddenly made leader of Ohana Farm you were a wealth of information and help. I had big shoes (yours and Damaria) to fill. I will always appreciate all the help you have given, both in messages and through the forum. While I no longer play on the US server, I know any coop you visit will be greatly blessed by your presence :) Turtlehead AKA PondPrincess (US server)
    You will be missed. When I was suddenly made leader of Ohana Farm you were a wealth of information and help. I had big shoes (yours and Damaria) to fill. I will always appreciate all the help you have given, both in messages and through the forum. While I no longer play on the US server, I know any coop you visit will be greatly blessed by your presence :) Turtlehead AKA PondPrincess (US server)
    Thank you for the kind words @turtlehead (AU1) AKA @PondPrincess (US1)
     I am looking forward to helping as many co ops/farmers as I can on this tour.
     And who knows I may end up staying on longer ;) 

My first stop will be

B and N

My first stop will be

B and N
    It's almost time!!  :D
    A big thank you to B and N - Bea & her team of awesome farmers for the warm, generous and informative visit. I think both parties learned some thing new about the game during our time together :)
     I do wish them all the best moving forward in their farming adventures.  <3  B)
Sign In to comment.