Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    We seem to see rewards correctly now :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Sure we can see them now...except they aren't giving any rewards earned prior to the fix. They are only giving everyone a package of 'Sorry we are inept once again' garbage rewards instead.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    When are we supposed to get the 'we screwed up package'?
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    i do not want your crap compensation package i want the rewards i worked hard for as you made it harder to do as we did not get the rewards that help the event
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Sure we can see them now...except they aren't giving any rewards earned prior to the fix. They are only giving everyone a package of 'Sorry we are inept once again' garbage rewards instead.
    Yes, rewards are en route now :smile:

Lets see what the package holds before we complain :wink: Would expect it contains atleast the rewards we missed. Or even something better to show how sorry they are for the mishap.

Cheers :smile:

edited 12.11.2019
    Yes, rewards are en route now :smile:

Lets see what the package holds before we complain :wink: Would expect it contains atleast the rewards we missed. Or even something better to show how sorry they are for the mishap.

Cheers :smile:

Do we have to wait til the event is over before they give us the compensation package? 

Edit: I just looked and it looks like the GML's were removed?  No wonder they didn't want anyone to see the rewards at the event start up.  LOL
    Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
    edited 12.11.2019
    Best thing to do is, if we dont know if we will receive the final coop rewards then dont use any gold on the event whats so ever, until we do know.
    I NEVER use gold in events, nor will I finance a broken game with gold or subscription purchases. But time is a valuable commodity, and we don't want to waste it if our efforts aren't going to pay off.
    It looks like you have been playing this game a while now.  We have a small co op so with the Village fair we do the bronze challenges and we stay with the low numbered difficulty.  The other day when no awards were being given the amount of apples for the low difficulty say 30 and under has been 2136 and its been that way for the 5 months that I have been here.  Well, today i started one that was difficulty 12 and the amount of apples needed was 4272.  The amount needed has doubled.  I was wondering if you or anyone else has noticed an increase in the quanities needed since they *cough, fixed it?

Edit: Never mind, after playing a few more, the apples have gone back down to 2136 where they belong.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Yes and BTW thanks a lot for removing the GML. Another reason to stop playing this Exciting Events with YOU YES YOU GGS screw up everytime. 
    Bunch of useless gameproviders. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT ON THIS WAY THE PLAYERS WILL RUN AWAY FROM THE GAME FASTER THAN HUSSIEN BOLT WAS ON THE 100 METERS ON THE OLIMPICS. And that no player wich use his mind will recomend another person to start playing this game
  • VILLAGE FAIR REWARDS:
    Complaints are quick to pop up, but I would like to say "Thank You" to GGS and BF for a fair compensation reward for the "broken" Village Fair in November. I appreciate that we were sent more than we deserved, and I speak for other members of Ripper Street co-op too when I say we are satisfied with the prizes we received for our second place. It may have taken a little time to get to us, but we are grateful for our prizes. Thank you, moderators, for keeping us updated.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 20.11.2019
    @WascallyWabbit ; Thank you for posting in the Official Announcements the following:

MISSING RANKING REWARDS
    Due to the delays dealing with the activity rewards, the team were unable to complete the work on the missing ranking rewards before the weekend, but they are compiling a list of the coops that did not get their rewards & will be addressing that next week too. 

If your coop did not get their ranking rewards from the Village fair, you should be on the list, but we would also suggest that the coop leader sends in a ticket, on behalf of the whole coop, and includes in it:
    • "Missing ranking rewards for Village Fair ending on Nov 13th".
    • The name of your coop
    • The rank that your coop finished on.
    • The league that your coop played in.
    I sent the Support ticket in yesterday morning and our coop is just now receiving all VF Rewards.  Thank you again Wascally Wabbit.
    Post edited by Fawners (US1) on
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    still not recived my 2 conpension rewards yet when am i going to get them
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @danial7 (GB1)

No one here on the forum is able to give you compensation.
    If you believe that you are still missing some, please take it up with Customer Support directly.
  • village fair isnt working for our coop sunshine cafa why
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    I am unable to log in, big problems after start VF
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    It seems the points did not reset. When the Village Fair started, it started with the following points:

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    @WascallyWabbit

For the village fair that started today lots of pages with challenges are missing

We can only see Diamond, Silver and Bronze pages. Platinum and gold pages are blank 

Please fix this, I understand other servers dont have the same problem

• ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    VF is working poorly on NL server too: lags when harvesting, very slow start of new challenges, empty pages, unable to chat.

• Same here. 
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    same here too, seems that they can't do a thing right in one time.
    and then they wonder why I don't recommend the game!
    Event lagging more so than normal with this event with us.  :/
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    How come the three gold mining licenses have been removed from the hard work rewards? :(

Still a lot of the ranking rewards are nice. But maybe the gold mining licenses should also return so players that cannot get good ranking prizes can also have something to help their cooperative aim for.
    They were not there last time either

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How come the three gold mining licenses have been removed from the hard work rewards? :(

Still a lot of the ranking rewards are nice. But maybe the gold mining licenses should also return so players that cannot get good ranking prizes can also have something to help their cooperative aim for.
    Like most events they/GGS has nerfed this event as well. :(
     So now most folks will have to get their GML's through the mystery boxes/chest. And heck it only takes about 100 to 110 of them to find 1 GML 
    edited 10.12.2019
    Ok, there is definitely something wrong with this event. The image on the left was taken within the first half hour of the first challenge when the event started and we noticed that the top spots had impossible points for the event having just started.  The image on the right was taken about an hour ago ( about 8 am EST Dec 10th) and as you can see, the 3rd spot has the exact same score as the previous image.

So, how do all the other co ops get reset and not the 3rd spot??????

Edited to put in exact time.

The third place team might not be playing the challenge at this time.  
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    As I understand it from previous threads, the reset happens when a player or co-op score something this time. So, as Fawners suggests, if 3rd place have scored nothing as yet, their old score will still be showing.
    (but why they don't get cleared properly before the event starts is beyond me)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    As I understand it from previous threads, the reset happens when a player or co-op score something this time. So, as Fawners suggests, if 3rd place have scored nothing as yet, their old score will still be showing.
    I think @Uncle John (GB1) hit the nail on the head. It's probably their "old" score from their last Village Fair that won't get reset until they do their first challenge in THIS Village Fair. There's a couple of events doing that now, notably the HWEs.. I saw a couple of Co-Ops go from 4+ Million right at the start of this Village Fair reset to 0 after a few minutes, presumably when people in those Co-Ops started doing challenges.
    edited 11.12.2019
    So the 3rd place team can come in 3rd without even playing???  Meanwhile our co op came in 2nd in silver last village fair and never got our friendship meadow.   What a crock.GGS should spend more time fixing extreme flaws like this instead of worrying about new graphics for fields and food contracts.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    So the 3rd place team can come in 3rd without even playing???  Meanwhile our co op came in 2nd in silver last village fair and never got our friendship meadow.   What a crock.GGS should spend more time fixing extreme flaws like this instead of worrying about new graphics for fields and food contracts.
    I truly could not agree more. As an ex programmer etc I find their ineptitude positively mind boggling
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Like most events they/GGS has nerfed this event as well. :(
     So now most folks will have to get their GML's through the mystery boxes/chest. And heck it only takes about 100 to 110 of them to find 1 GML 
    It depends which type of mystery box you are talking about. If it is the regular one it gives one about 1% of the time and 300 gold 4% of the time. For the others the chance of collecting a GML is around 10%.
Sign In to comment.