Home General Discussions & Questions

Village fair confusion

Ok, I'll start right off admitting I'm thick.  
Yucky outside, nowhere to go, nothing to do, picked the hardest possible prize in asia event for three farms.  Clickfest all day.....

Normally I ignore the village fair.  (I really hate this one.)
But since I'm on all day, and two coops I'm in actually play this, I may as well plant what they need and help out right?
But the numbers make ZERO SENSE to me.  Hard to fill a goal when I don't even know what the lousy goal IS!

one leader, my US coop is very good.  She has tried.   But here is the problem.
And no!  I am NOT about to go watch videos, or sift through crazybig farm on their huge crazy big website.   If this game can't make things clear it's not worth my time.

So here.... I harvested my donkeys.   Do I need more?  I could use seaweed and push a few... but no clue.

First that top green bar.  48,225/33,288
WHAT DO THOSE TWO NUMBERS MEAN????
Needed and have?   Is the second number needed and first what we went over?
She tells me hoover over and it says.  This shot IS hoovered over and WHERE DOES IT SAY WHAT THOSE TWO NUMBERS MEAN??????
(Yes shouting, frustrated.) 

Then... ha.  "Produce the same amount again to earn time......"
SAME AMOUNT AS WHAT?   I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GOAL AMOUNT WAS OR MIGHT STILL BE NEEDED.

Then there is the bottom bar.  Guessing that's a bonus for going over?  Again... two numbers.  The first has to be time left.  Yet the main window says over 6 hours, why would this one say 3.
The second number... is that how much bonus we already got? 

GG...
THIS is why this event, and several others you have come up with that require a year of school just to understand, TOPS my ignore list. 
See what I do when not playing silly games.
http://ArtmakersWorlds.com

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    ok so first everything in this game is always 0/whatever needed meaning the number above the "produce the required amount" is 48,225/33,288 meaning you needed 33,288 to get the 25% bonus and you have collected 48,225. then you see under the statement " produce the required amount" were it says "produce the same amount again to earn booster time for the next challenge up to +190 min" that means you need to collect 33,288 
    +33,288 so the first number would have to be over 66,576 to get all of the +190 min so it would look like 66,576/33,288 and the bar would be completely full. and to the right under the picture of the stable it would say 3:10:00 for 3 hours and 10min. and just because it is full does not mean to stop. you want to get as many points as you can because the final coop prize for the VF is 450mil points.

for the second question unless you buy boosters with gold. the most booster time you can get is half of that challenge. so to get 3hours and 10min the challenge had to be 6 hours and 20min. so yes the first number is how much time is left on the booster and the second number is the booster strength. everything has a base score. so if i understand it right the donkey is 1.36 a unit normally but you have a 1,674% booster so each unit should be worth 22.7 instead if there is booster time going. i hope i explained it better this time.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • I understand it to mean that your coop has collected 48,225 out of the 33,288 needed.  You needed 33,288 to earn the 25% bonus.  When you earn that amount again, or when you double 33,288, you will earn booster time for the next challenge.  So you need 66,576 or more to get booster time for the next challenge.

You currently have a booster of 1,674% running for the next 3 hours and 4 minutes.

I won't admit how long it took me to understand that and will not even guarantee that it is correct ;)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,432
    If you have a look at a challenge when it first starts it becomes clearer  0/33288 is not hard to interpret    :¬) 

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,492

I won't admit how long it took me to understand that and will not even guarantee that it is correct ;)
    Oh that gave me a smile.   I'm not the only one out there finding it difficult to understand the logic to some aspects of this game.
    It should never take a full paragraph to try and explain the meaning of two numbers.   Needed, got, filled, more needed, number of fleas in a camels pits.... who knows.  I give up, don't care.

I've decided it just easier for me to go back to ignoring it.  If the coop posts we need xxxxx I will of course help.  But this all reminds me so much of algebra class.  
    (The only thing I EVER outright miserably flunked.)

here, just for kicks and grins.  My favorite clip.  That kid was me in math class.

See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    the biggest point you are missing here is every single thing you collect gives you points. points is what helps your coop get prizes. there is not a limit that stops you from getting points. those amounts just help you get 2 to 3 times more points for what you add. so just check see which items are listed and get the points. also most important thing is to get enough points to get the challenge support rewards. those are to the top right of the page that says the items you are collecting.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    edited 11.12.2019
    You do not have to completely fill the yellow bar, just the green.  But filling all or part of the yellow bar will of course give you extra points but it will also give you bonus time for the next challenge.

If you look in the lower right hand corner of that same page, it will show how much bonus time you have earned for the next challenge - fill it partially or fill it completely, your choice.  Edited to add: The more you fill the yellow bar, the more bonus time you will have for the next round.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,865
    Depending on the challenge it self will determine what boosters (crops, stables, orchards & processing) can be earned. All boosters to be earn is done by collecting double of the item for the booster or boosters. If the team is able to collect the amounts and double, at least the crop items during the short challenges. The team is rewarded with a booster(% plus time) 4 the next challenge plus about 3 times the possible points for the challenge completed.
     Example during 30 minute challenges one can earn crop boosters. To earn the crop booster there must be a crop item in the challenge. The team must collect double of what ever the crop amount/s are. The more times the team is able to collect the double amount of the crop the better the % & longer the next booster will run.
     But be warned it must be a crop/booster item in the next and future on going challenges.
    If a challenge is selected that does not have a crop item in it then the booster is reduced in % as well as the length of it. So basically the co op would have to almost start over building the booster back up.

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Hallo
    Wij  zijn alle punten kwijt die wij gisteravond hadden gehaald bij de fair !  Zijn er meer mensen die dit hebben ?

Vriendelijke groet 

• for 25% bonus you need to fill only green bar yellow bar give bonus time for next challenge
    and best for making point are 1 star 30 minute challenge 
    i only run 7 hour + challenge befor going to sleep or works they good for getting bonus for future challenge but its point arent good if you dont have big coop thats all help doing challenge but 30 minute challenge are very easy to make it give up to 200% extra points with just 1 player but they give only 1 % bonus on fields per each player get 200 point+ in that challenge for future challenges
Sign In to comment.