Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where is VF?

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
When i logged onto my farm it said VF should be starting, but go to my farm and still no sign of VF.  Saw pop up over 1hr ago

Comments

• You're doing better than I am. I haven't even seen a msg about a VF starting. The HWE finished nearly 3 hours ago and still nothing. Have to go to bed soon - that will put me behind everyone in the FL (again)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Merry Christmas !!!

:)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.12.2019
    log out and back in and the message is there, ever since they changed the rewards for VF they have had major problems with this event.
  • Thank you, just did that and I got the message. Nearly 11 pm here (Im an aussie on the US server) looks like another poor start in the FL.

• It started and all im getting are error codes
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    message for VF, no VF. people have half time holding items for VF...not nice GGS. making our half time useless.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Nothing but error codes when I try to find a challenge. 
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Same here. Nothing changes - except the date of the disaster
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    :D:D
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Maybe GGS just started giving the next event pop up alert an hour before it is about to start ... starting with this VF

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    On INT server the VF is running since about 20 minutes
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I got online a little later than the rest of you. For me, at least so far, I haven't had any problems at all with the event.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file