Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 28th - The Big Farm holiday season 2019 begins! - Discussion

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hi everyone,

The problem with the boosters and the CHWE has been reported and will be fixed soon (within the next 10 - 15 minutes).  There will likely not be a downtime but you may have to refresh your game for the fix to become active.
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 06.12.2019
    Well so far the "Christmas" events are a huge let down. No Christmas decos for the HW and only chance to win one on the wheel is with a bonus spin. 
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    WOW!! This year's Christmas event is really disappointing. 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The decos in Xmas Wof are some of the ones i Love and wanted from a long time.
    It runs for 25 days ... nice

Kindly increase the number of Xmas tokens offered in events a little bit ... since its Holiday season.

The 160% Primetime is an absolute beast. Combine it with 6 months of Loyalty subscription bonus and you get 180% in total.

Candy cow for 5000 gold ... that offer is something everyone is looking forward too .... add viking ducks to it too, and it will be great.

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I have already won 7 Christmas tokens in the CHW. I spun the wheel and won another token, so I got to do the bonus round. My very first bonus round on this wheel and I won a gold certificate. The regular wheel prizes where pretty good too. So far I am liking this wheel. I just wish I could get more tokens.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I am waiting for Happy Hours to start in this Holiday Season please....... <3
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Is it really a 26 day WoF?

Really?  or is it going to be changed?
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) GB1 Posts: 101
    edited 06.12.2019
    please will you sort the speed out it is painfully slow and very frustrating it is so slow
    thank you
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The Greenhouse doesn't appear to be providing drop items for Mysterious Asia. Just an FYI.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I thought we got to pick what deco we wanted on the bonus round of the christmas WoF. I didn't get to pick one, the Wof automaticly gave me that big oid 7x7 castle.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I got that stupid Glacier manor, the first choice on the list. It shows that we get to pick from a list of 25 different winter decos. It's bugged, just like everything else. I'm so sick of the constent disapointments.
    At least with the old wheel you could be guaranteed an assortment of christmas decos after a handful of spins.  I'll spin this one if and when I get 8 tokens and keep my fingers crossed. I, too, thought it was a choice, not a random prize.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    i have gotten to spin the bonus spin twice now and both times i got fertilizer.  I guess that is the wheel's equivalent of a lump of coal.  All i have gotten so far has been seeds and fertilizer.  So far I am underwhelmed.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • How do you open ?
    How do you open ?
    It's a recurring bug from the past few years. Try clearing out everything, logging out, etc. Maybe that will help.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How do you open ?
    I some of these pages there is a very tiny arrow to be able to see all of the comment. Use that to scroll all the way down the message on the left side of the book. There will be a button to click to open the right side gift window to get your reward for the day.
    How do you open ?
    I some of these pages there is a very tiny arrow to be able to see all of the comment. Use that to scroll all the way down the message on the left side of the book. There will be a button to click to open the right side gift window to get your reward for the day.
    Unfortunately, there is no arrow on this one. :(
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    How do you open ?
    Unfortunately, there is no arrow on this one. :(
    I went back a page, then next page and that opened the ok to click on, that worked for me,
  • I did the 'back' and then 'forward' and this is what happened.  Thanks for the suggestions!
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I am just amazed by had disappointing the Christmas items are.  "Underwhelmed" is not a strong enough word for me.  

And the Dream World.....with so few diamonds.....why would anyone do it ever again?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Dont know

I will still get 16k ish diamonds for 2 weeks

I guess i'M playing it semi-hard tho :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    i have gotten to spin the bonus spin twice now and both times i got fertilizer.  I guess that is the wheel's equivalent of a lump of coal.  All i have gotten so far has been seeds and fertilizer.  So far I am underwhelmed.
    Ditto. Just a bunch of fertilizer and seeds in two rounds. We must be on the naughty list this year to receive the proverbial lump o' coal.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.12.2019
    @Exxy (INT1) even at 16k of diamonds for 2 weeks, how long does that take just to buy the community cow shed, without upgrading with 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. 

The answer is 4 months.  And you are a high earner

I am ranked in 700's and will get 10k, so it will take 6 month even before thinking about buying community cow

If I want community cow and duck and fully upgraded then probably looking at about 20 years.

edit:  ranked in the 700's most players are going to say I am a high earner.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well yeah maybe

So far , Those community buildings are the newest in game

and therefore the hardest to fully obtain

We also always get a few diamonds from FL :)

Even if u dont bother with it you get 6k every 42 days

And who knows , we could see new events or reworks that includes more diamonds

As it seems to be the new kind of farm development

its a long-term game , there is not much hurry :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I got that stupid Glacier manor, the first choice on the list. It shows that we get to pick from a list of 25 different winter decos. It's bugged, just like everything else. I'm so sick of the constent disapointments.

Nowhere it says we can pick from the list of decos.
    I wish we could pick them ...
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The decos in Xmas Wof are some of the ones i Love and wanted from a long time.
    It runs for 25 days ... nice

Kindly increase the number of Xmas tokens offered in events a little bit ... since its Holiday season.

The 160% Primetime is an absolute beast. Combine it with 6 months of Loyalty subscription bonus and you get 180% in total.

Candy cow for 5000 gold ... that offer is something everyone is looking forward too .... add viking ducks to it too, and it will be great.

Did the candy cowshed offer come?
  • @Exxy (INT1)  How do you get 6k of diamonds even if you don't bother with FL you still have to get at least 1 gold medal.  If someone like me who is always against big golders never get a gold medal
Sign In to comment.