Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Oleg - no longer available?

What happened to Oleg who would do our fishing for us. That option no longer is avaiable..!!

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Don't know what you're talking about.  Oleg is at usual place...end of dock...on the FF...for me.  The only thing that has changed is that Barnacle & glasshouse have moved onto the MF...which by the way, is TERRIFIC. If Oleg for you is a serious NO SHOW, be sure to put a call/ticket into support tech's box; I'm sure they'll take care of it in their usual efficient manner.
  • Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    I was using Oleg on the dock of the 'TIME UNTIL SHIP DOCKS AGAIN SCREEN'. But he is no longer there and the dock has been modified.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    As ronin said, the boat and the greenhouse have both moved back to your main farm   :¬)
    I'm confused...I see they have moved the greenhouse to MF. Where is the store to make the 'RARE FILETS'. I can only find OLEG  at the pond and at the dock near the river on MF. I do not see OLEG anywhere else. I was able to pick the differents boats when available for OLEG to fish for me. Nowhere to be found.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Tassawan (INT1) If you calm down to a panic you will see all your buildings and Oleg. Captain Barnacle and the greenhouse moved to the main farm, that is all that has changed. Go through all of your farms carefully and slowly and you will find what you are rushing past.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Tassawan (INT1) If you calm down to a panic you will see all your buildings and Oleg. Captain Barnacle and the greenhouse moved to the main farm, that is all that has changed. Go through all of your farms carefully and slowly and you will find what you are rushing past.
    The ship (Captain Barnacle) moved to the Main Farm, but Oleg (where you can send him to fish with boats), still is accesible from the flower farm.  In fact, that's the only place on my farms you can choose the boats, although he is avail on the other farms just to fish.

@Tassawan (INT1)  Try doing the ususal -- clearing your cache, logging off and refreshing -- to see if he shows back up.
    ah they have moved everything. I found the Mermaid Bay shop at flower farm to do the rare filets.. They added 'BOAT RENTAL' at flower farm where you can select the boat for a cost and then request OLEG to do the fishing. OLEG on the dock is standard fishing request like other areas.
    Exactly. Mermaid Bay has always been at the FF, though.
    @ artful ...well not really...on the drop down screen for maps, one of the screen options (Time until ship docks again). I would take this option to get to OLEG, greenhouse and Mermaid Bay. I never used the FF to access those places. 
    @ artful ...well not really...on the drop down screen for maps, one of the screen options (Time until ship docks again). I would take this option to get to OLEG, greenhouse and Mermaid Bay. I never used the FF to access those places. 
    Hmm, I  never use the maps, so I don't know. All I can say is that the Mermaid Bay is still on my FF> :)
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I have trouble finding things too lmao...
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I didn't know you could do that  :¬)   Thank you, I shall go and try it out
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 04.12.2019
    well mermaid bay and boat unlock befor flower farm so its normal for new player to use ship shortcut to reach them
    but after they moved captain to main farm they lose that easy trip if they not unlocked flower farm yet

its good to use sign north of main farm near cooprative tree to reach flower farm if you dont have its shortcut listed in right of screen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file