Update Nov 28th - The Big Farm holiday season 2019 begins! - Discussion

Comments

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) Posts: 345US1
    ROFL!  rsny, this is HILARIOUS!  I almost fell out of my chair.
    So, exactly HOW does this Speedy Grower work?
    You click it and it uses gold to skip ALL crops?
    I don't see how that's useful either to the heavy wallets (gold buyers) or to people who don't buy or spend much gold.

So what is next.

A run my farm for a month and buy gold as needed button??

All we have to do is pay the credit card.    No farming needed.

signature by farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) Posts: 1,149US1
    i loved the event they just refused to listen to players and make the major changes to it it needed. like instead of making it what a individual player needed make it what the coop needed and have the whole coop donate to it instead of the player.that way no mater whether a player logged in or not would not matter. and they could still base the over all needs of a coop based on the members levels and size of coop. that also would make it more of a coop event.
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,281US1
    A nice Holiday season event would be the Happy Horse Trainer :) that would make me very happy.
     I know. We asked for him to make his usual summer appearance, but we were  totally ignored.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• When will the festive farm begin? The current temp farm is running another 14 days, but I can see where you're selling gold books that cover the same stuff plus Santa hats, wreaths, trees, and reindeer carvings. Is the current farm going to change or just add another with the DF and the NL farms? If you aren't going to do it then please take those books away before people waste money on them. Happy holidays.

• Advent calendar is BORINNNGGGGGGG ....
    Can't agree with you more TMKC :(
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 940IN1

This is Christmas Decorated ....   hmm

• I wish they hadn't moved the greenhouse; now it has to be rebuilt, and I think I lost the crop I'd left growing there overnight.
    I had no problems, still with what I left in it overnight, no re-build needed, however, in the way on MF which is now overcrowded as others have commented

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 256US1
    When will the festive farm begin? The current temp farm is running another 14 days, but I can see where you're selling gold books that cover the same stuff plus Santa hats, wreaths, trees, and reindeer carvings. Is the current farm going to change or just add another with the DF and the NL farms? If you aren't going to do it then please take those books away before people waste money on them. Happy holidays.
    I haven't seen books for the viking, northern lights or festive farms.
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) Posts: 396US1
    edited 02.12.2019

This is Christmas Decorated ....   hmm

Nope. Same ole, same ole. Not  a Christmas decoration or token to be seen. They can't even start the correct version. Not holding out much hope for the Christmas events again this year. 

• Everything is wrong with the updates!
    Unfortunate for my coop, 
    I am currently at level 69.
    I refuse to take part in the Championship.
    How can I get points that are worth my time and hard work if I am always placed between 100-300 levels?
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 940IN1
    Two things in the update .... Inventory inside Barn and Speedy Grower
    How many players use these two ?
    Also,
    Kindly give Xmas tokens in next compensation .....

• BIGFARM78 (INT1)BIGFARM78 (INT1) Posts: 151INT1
    where is air festive i not remind when she is here, missed a good event festive about 2 years, last year was a poor december, i dont know if also this year is poor.   I need a good event festive i hate same event all time :( 
    BIGFARM78 @ THE BEST
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 256US1

Everything is wrong with the updates!
    Unfortunate for my coop, 
    I am currently at level 69.
    I refuse to take part in the Championship.
    How can I get points that are worth my time and hard work if I am always placed between 100-300 levels?
    I have the same problem and the same thing occurs with the Farmer's League as well.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) Posts: 133US1
    Does anyone know if we are doing the Christmas preparation event this year.  I really liked that event. The whole co op played. Or when other Christmas events will start ?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,268US1
    For those interested, don't miss out on Santa's Throne available in the Build Menu until Christmas. :)

Only one of the set I'm missing now is the Post Office.. Hope to get that on the Wheel if/when it pops around. :smile:

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) Posts: 96GB1
    edited 03.12.2019
    Where is the reindeer today is it having a lie-in his cosy bed   well he is up now on the MF
    Post edited by Michele Leach (GB1) on
    Michele Leach @ en 1
  • I found him next to the market today @Michele Leach (GB1)

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Wish Santa's wishlist would make a return. 

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 1,038GB1
    Guess what, there is a BUG with the funnel, cannot add boosters it wont let you !!
    Farm Together
    Happy Farming.
Sign In to comment.