Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• @FarmerCli (US1)  No Thanks, if they give us brushes and other gifts, they will probably take even m,ore diamonds away
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    So it's not a bug I am getting so many less diamonds?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I dont think DW is worth playing anymore.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i dont either or defiantly not worth spending gold on.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    edited 02.12.2019
    @ 10 diamonds per task - a huge drop from what we were getting before - not really worth the effort, but spending gold? NOT going to happen. It almost feels pointless to play it at all, and since the realization of the diamonds reduction, I have no real desire to do so.

Why even introduce a promising new event, if the best attractions and motivations to play are going to be taken away a month down road...?  : /
    edited 02.12.2019
    Just another event to be ignored, but on the bright side gives you more time to go find something else, The game is becoming boring. If you played the game how they want you to play it as changed a farming game that used to be fun into a game you cant even say there is farming left in it, it is buy gold and one click you can seed and collect, what is the point ???
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You can still get fairly easily 2k diamonds for a day of work on the dreamworld

So, take it like you want, its extra diamonds

Even if its much less than what it was before

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 02.12.2019
    not many player can get 2k of diamonds per day now, show me your figures where you work out average player can get any where near that.  After week 1 I will be lucky to get 5K of diamonds for the week, 5k/7=approx 715.  I am ranked 1200 out of 48k playing it, so way above the middle  which is no where near 2k per day.  Average player is more likely to be getting only about 400 diamonds per day if they are lucky

Lets take player ranked around 2300 (out of 48k that are playing ATM), still way above standard player, gets 1500 diamonds for their placing for the week.  Therefor on your numbers they would have to get an extra 12500 diamonds from tasks....lol never going to happen.

I would actually be surprised, that if player ranked 100 can even get 2k of diamonds per day.  Ranking reward 4649, meaning that they have to get 9351 diamonds from side tasks for the week. over 2 weeks, lets round it down to 18k I don't even think there is 18k of diamonds for side tasks if all completed.  Then how much gold did they need to use for the top 100.  I bet very few do that next time Tessa's nightmare come around 

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  Is there a total for number of diamonds we can get now from side tasks?
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 02.12.2019
    Not 2k Per Day

2k For the First Day :)

Well, I will count how many diamonds total i will obtain from my 2 weeks, to see how much i would get daily :)

I'm using very picky strategy , and finetuned development :)

Ive bought 5$ of gold so 4700? Mostly to try the coop, so i had 2200 gold left, which i mostly used to skip land clearing, cause i was busy with work =p

I used 300, to start the Tractor with +400% once :)

2nd week gives double diamonds for ranking.. I would get 4700 for this week if it holds

Then 9400 , if it holds :) + the things from all what u get .. so that would be around 16k/17k for 2 weeks

But yeah, it have to do with having a very good rank =)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 02.12.2019
    Now with the changes to get a decent amount of diamond, to be worth while playing you really need to be top 50 or even say 100 for decent amount (not a good amount, just decent enough to worry about playing it again).  How many players out of 48k can actually get to top 100?  BTW the 1st DW had over 100k playing.  HMM what does that tell us.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    Now with the changes to get a decent amount of diamond, to be worth while playing you really need to be top 50 or even say 100 for decent amount (not a good amount, just decent enough to worry about playing it again).  How many players out of 48k can actually get to top 100?  BTW the 1st DW had over 100k playing.  HMM what does that tell us.
    I have to agree.

I am actually over 1000 points higher than I have ever been, and I suspect the reason is not that I am doing all that better (I have not bought gold for this temp yet) but instead, that many people stopped playing (or at least no longer spent a lot of time playing) after they realized the diamond count had been decreased. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. The first day, I did nothing but drop despite doing ONLY silo box switches on my regular farms. Everything was set on repeat so that I could devote my play time to the DW. I could not keep up. Today, I am gaining ranks nonstop, and technically it should now be HARDER for me to keep up, just because upgrades are taking longer, and contracts are asking for way larger amounts. And well, because I am not really all that into now...

I've had several friends tell me they are no longer playing and/or aren't putting much effort into the farm. So far, everyone I know is upset about the decrease, and nearly all of them bought gold for the event.  

In terms of who's upset and who isn't, I guess it's really a matter of how many diamonds a player is aiming to earn in X amount of time. If it's a large amount like people were getting the first time around, this decrease is a big problem. Personally I don't have a set goal, but even so, I am not happy with the idea of getting LESS than I was already getting. And really, the reason has more to do with the fact that there was no warning of a diamonds decrease (unless I missed it in the update info)
    edited 02.12.2019
    I don't think the Farmers League and Dream World will take off as much as GGS had hoped both Event will eventually have less and less players taking part as a lot are bored with both and dont see the time and effort playing them worth it. I don't even look at farmers league it just does not interest me, i play the events i want to play and ignore many of the others.
    Well I've just reached the 4th before last land, and it now gives 260 diamonds , its not bad :)

Its just more toward the end rewards =o
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I know I mentioned this last time the dream world ran for 2 weeks, but I'm gonna ask abou it again.

If the dream world is going to only run for 2 weeks then the time it takes to clear land should be reduced.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I know I mentioned this last time the dream world ran for 2 weeks, but I'm gonna ask abou it again.

If the dream world is going to only run for 2 weeks then the time it takes to clear land should be reduced.
    I agree wholeheartedly!  
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    WOOHOO !

edited 09.12.2019
    I dont think DW is worth playing anymore.
    I agree, it's all about the cashers now - pay to win full stop

EDIT: Apparently now the cashers get a leaderboard to show off their richness, also apparently I cannot flag the moderator' thread as spam
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
    edited 03.12.2019
    Well thats not necessarly true

There's a bit of strategy in the dream world

Use your space wisely and efficiently , focus on doing side tasks that gives tokens , spin the wheel

Use those ressources with the tractor, to give you lots of xp

Try to use as much as possible Grand Houses ( As they cause less unhappiness )

Upgrade them as you get copper moons , Keep your farm Happy

Build Diversity,, and be super picky with contracts you do

You might want to focus the bottom contracts more than others, because of the need of toolboxes

Use your cash wisely , dont spend it all in one blow

Use lots of fields :)

But anyway, people plays like they want :)

I'll probably have all land bought in a whole week ( and i havent used much gold )

I bought 5$ to try the Coop, so i had maybe 2200 gold left , that i used already, playing normally for most of it !

If you have time, come take a look at my dream world
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    My target is just 60000 diamonds. It's been a couple of months since I have been trying.
    I'm at 50k now.

Only level 1 cow community I will build and then give up on diamonds. Reason ... It takes way too much time and money to get diamonds from FL and DW.

Probably in 1 year , level 1 duck community.

There are currently DW and FL giving diamonds as rewards. I think GGS is planning to give more new events which give diamonds
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    As far as DW is concerned, I won't even be opening it Everytime it starts, just like pleasure Park.

The ranking rewards in DW must be tripled for it to get attractive.
  • I would be happy if they put the task rewards back to how they were, it would still take me 2 years to get anywhere, but at least I would be able to see some increase in diamonds
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Well thats not necessarly true

There's a bit of strategy in the dream world

Use your space wisely and efficiently , focus on doing side tasks that gives tokens , spin the wheel

Use those ressources with the tractor, to give you lots of xp

Try to use as much as possible Grand Houses ( As they cause less unhappiness )

Upgrade them as you get copper moons , Keep your farm Happy

Build Diversity,, and be super picky with contracts you do

You might want to focus the bottom contracts more than others, because of the need of toolboxes

Use your cash wisely , dont spend it all in one blow

Use lots of fields :)

But anyway, people plays like they want :)

I'll probably have all land bought in a whole week ( and i havent used much gold )

I bought 5$ to try the Coop, so i had maybe 2200 gold left , that i used already, playing normally for most of it !

If you have time, come take a look at my dream world
    I was just wondering if happiness was the main reason you chose the grand farmhouses? I have been purchasing the summery country manors because they give a larger number of workers in relation to the amount of copper moons spent.
    Oh interesting,

I should compare more thorougly :)
    Is it only me but are the experience amounts reporting incorrectly, I upgraded something earlier and it states in the info window that for building that I should get 38k experience, but when I put my mouse pointer on the star that pops out it says 20k...
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    We are wondering, when we look at some of the top ranked farms in DW, why do they have so many houses, what is the idea with that?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    We are wondering, when we look at some of the top ranked farms in DW, why do they have so many houses, what is the idea with that?
    They build and demolish the houses while having the special press farm machine activated for XP.
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    They build and demolish the houses while having the special press farm machine activated for XP.
    Thank you for your answer
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 05.01.2020
    For the side tasks that say "Have a house level 4" or "Have a stable level 4" etc., does it have to be a normal building or can it be a themed one ?

Thank you Fuzzy  :¬)
    Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
  • For the side tasks that say "Have a house level 4" or "Have a stable level 4" etc., does it have to be a normal building or can it be a themed one ?

It can be a themed one. :)
    edited 06.01.2020
    I now have 21 candy chicken coops

20 coop apple orchards

21 silo's!

So much fun! :)

Found out its fairly good to upgrade both chickens/apples to level 2 , and then chickens to level 3, when u have enough copper moons :D

Sign In to comment.