Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    I loved the shorter version of Dream Farm. Making farm in 2 weeks was better than playing it for 4 weeks.

Earned around 23-24k diamonds in 2 weeks which was better than in 4 weeks.

I totally agree with you. I played now and then on the dream farm and did not use any gold and I received a total of around 20k of diamonds for these 2 weeks. This is fun!!!
    Don't let GGS/BFG know that it is fun, they will screw it up! ;)
    Hahaha yes, of course you are right, I realized this too when I wrote it down. But I trust that the mods who allways do a fantastic job keep their silence in this....
  • and it went AGAIN please let us know how long they are running for I cant keep up with starting a farm and they are gone without any warning
    thank you
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    and it went AGAIN please let us know how long they are running for I cant keep up with starting a farm and they are gone without any warning
    thank you
    It is always provided when the event is there.
    You can check by clicking on Dream World opening building in parking slot.
    There time is given everytime.
    You can check the number of week sit will run by seeing how many Week Tents are there in Dream Farm near garage.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    Just finished week1 of Tessa's Dream World ..No Blue diamonds have been transferred to my farm on Aus Server????  I am very concerned as I couldn't access Dream World during Week 1 for over a day... So can someone tell me if I should have received Blue Diamonds.... Or should I  have to contact Support (dread the thought)     Pleassse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even same with me also, i have not recived the diamonds till yet.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Hahaha yes, of course you are right, I realized this too when I wrote it down. But I trust that the mods who allways do a fantastic job keep their silence in this....
    Of course, people from GGS may read the Forum now and then. LOL!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Start missions in Dream world ...
    Offer diamonds for playing or winning certain number of missions ...

P.S : Waiting for Pig, apple, etc etc community buildings

NO! NO! A thousand times NO!
    The point of Dream World is to BUILD it up. Period. 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 19.11.2019

NO! NO! A thousand times NO!
    The point of Dream World is to BUILD it up. Period. 
    I have a feeling DW is going to get more things.
    It's a revenue source for GGS ... 
    You can't use MF gold, tokens have been changed.
    It's basically a complete new farm ... And everyone has been clubbed together, which only makes it more probable that GGS will make everyone in it compete with each other on as many things as possible, for which players will have to buy gold to win.
    Hall of Fame is introduced ... 

Point of dream world is to build it up ... Yes,it is ... For now 

Don't you have enough things to do already with all the overlapping events? People already despise the CC on the regular farm...Why would you think we want to do even more missions?
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99

Of course, people from GGS may read the Forum now and then. LOL!
    oke oke you convinced me just in time, because I just wanted to write down how VERY VERY VERY CUTE  I find this new decoration  with snowowls from the horse tournament, can't wait to install them on my farm. LOL!
    edited 19.11.2019

NO thank you. DW is designed as a temporary farm, and I hope it stays that way. Temporary farms are places where we don't have to compete. When you  left you posted that you were a fool for neglecting your work, family, and friends for the game. And now you want even more things to do when we're already overloaded with broken things?  LOL!  You do have a brilliant and creative mind. I think you would make an excellent designer of games. Something to consider. Hugs, my friend. :)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    any idea when the next one will start, will it run for 4 weeks or just 2 weeks like the last one
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I just checked the calendar... and it wasn't listed!
    I just checked the calendar... and it wasn't listed!
     :p 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Right! There is no calendar!   :oB)
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    WiseWing said:
    @Ozzie (AU1)  books work just for one run of the DW.

@baldwin2 (US1)  please contact support about the missing diamonds. 

Some of my friends didn't got their diamonds even when everyone else got their part.
    When they contacted support, they people says that the diamonds are already credited in their account.
    Now tell us what to do?
    If we put pressure on support, they put ban on us. It means that if didn't got our diamonds, then loose hope of getting them.
    The only help I can offer you here is to ask your friends to ask the support for the information when and how many diamonds did they received. Note that the diamonds were not credited just after the event ended, but some minutes later (cca. ten). Also there were some reports about the display error in pop-up that showed larger amount of diamonds than earned. The game gave the correct amount (not the amount shown in pop-up). 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    WiseWing said:
    WiseWing said:
    @Ozzie (AU1)  books work just for one run of the DW.

@baldwin2 (US1)  please contact support about the missing diamonds. 

Some of my friends didn't got their diamonds even when everyone else got their part.
    When they contacted support, they people says that the diamonds are already credited in their account.
    Now tell us what to do?
    If we put pressure on support, they put ban on us. It means that if didn't got our diamonds, then loose hope of getting them.
    The only help I can offer you here is to ask your friends to ask the support for the information when and how many diamonds did they received. Note that the diamonds were not credited just after the event ended, but some minutes later (cca. ten). Also there were some reports about the display error in pop-up that showed larger amount of diamonds than earned. The game gave the correct amount (not the amount shown in pop-up). 
    I don't know about all but one of them got diamonds yesterday or day before yesterday.

They didn't had any display error. They were having same diamonds for hours before and after dream farm ended.
    The number of diamonds you can earn in this current Dream world run has been reduced by a lot it seems.

Can any mod confirm this ?

At level 102, after completing all side events, its showing me, i will get 4695 diamonds only ... as additional sources.
    Something is strange

If the diamonds that can be earned from additional sources has indeed been reduced, i see no point in playing DW.

The number of diamonds you can earn in this current Dream world run has been reduced by a lot it seems.

Can any mod confirm this ?

At level 102, after completing all side events, its showing me, i will get 4695 diamonds only ... as additional sources.
    Something is strange

If the diamonds that can be earned from additional sources has indeed been reduced, i see no point in playing DW.

I asked if the diamonds had been reduced on another thread, and your post confirms it. *sadness*  Thanks for posting!
    They killed my Dream.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 28.11.2019
    You dont earn as musch diamond doing task as you did ... now you only get 10 diamonds to open a plot and ex. 5 diamonds to bring a field from lv 1 to lv 4.

(edit) You gain lv-up faster now since exp-points are increased a lot ... so it look like you earn a more diamonds than before.
    Well, not happy with this reduced diamonds in Dw.
    back to my Main farm :)

BTW, the invitation only in co-op feature on DW is great. The fact that leader cannot remove any player is the best. It removes the uncertainity that after all contributions to co-op in form of researchers donated, leader will remove you.

Skipping in dream world feels a bit sluggish sometimes, not always, maybe due to server load.
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    reduced earnings, but thats ok.. still provides an interest
    Allow Main farm gold to be used in Dream world.

At start of Dream world, give an option to transfer an amount of gold to dream world.
    edited 30.11.2019
    I would like to make a dreamy suggestion to the Team to add a Lab to the Dream World so we can make premium feed for our Chickens, Pigs and Cows.  Thank you very much for looking into this suggestion.  :D<3:po:)

Oh yes, and while the Team is considering adding the Lab, maybe also consider adding "hidden" decos in the uncleared land (just like it is on the regular farms.  I have found many hidden such decos when I cleared the land and it was always so delightful.  So it would be for the Dream World.  Thank you for considering this added dreamy suggestion.   :p:p<3o:)
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Allow Main farm gold to be used in Dream world.

At start of Dream world, give an option to transfer an amount of gold to dream world.
    aha, great idea  ;)
    Dream world is more like ... lots of Windmills + Special press 400%

Remove the special press ... Limit windmill, compo, silo to 1. Let all rules be same like MF, only speed up the contruction. Reduce costs of upgrades by 95%.

Assume a player was given only 14 days to play a new account from level 1 ... all rules same as MF except contruction times reduced by 99% and build cost by 95%.
    Reduce sowing time of crops, apples, pigs and everything else by another 90% ... 
    More like Farming on steroids, as only 14 days are available.
    This would have been fun ... and players would spend more time on Dream farm as everything gets ready in seconds to be collected.
    It does not unbalance the Main Farm economy in anyway.
    What happens in Dream world, stays in dream world.

Why not bring Happy hours on Dream world ... along with random boosters ... for stables ... orchards ...

What could go wrong ? And lets assume something does go wrong, well it will last for just 14 days ... the most diamonds any player could get will still be 20000 + 40000 in 2 weeks ( not counting the reduced side tasks, as they are too less ) and by the time next Dream world is run, changes could be made in DW.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    What will happen to the Dream Farm cooperatives when the event ends?

Will we have to make a new cooperative every time?

Thanks for your help
    What will happen to the Dream Farm cooperatives when the event ends?

Will we have to make a new cooperative every time?

Thanks for your help
    most probably Yes ... That is why they are charging just 7500 gold for 75 members co-op.
    I say " just " coz, its less as per GGS charging patterns.

Talking of co-op's, since it is a Dream World, why not offer an option to have co-op's with 100 or 125 members.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Thanks! @TMKC (IN1) :)
    Now that we can have coops in DW it would be nice if we had brushes and rakes we could give to each other.  :o:p:D<3
Sign In to comment.