Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Single type of tokens

How many different types of tokenes frome different events do we have?? 4 types for monuments, gold fish tokens, WoF tokens, constructoin tokens, ballon tokens, santa tokens, diamonds, shinkei school tokens, silver coins, ludvig coins, lucky coins, etc......

My suggestion to make a singe type of tokens, and player will deside himself when and in which event or construction he/she would like to spend them.

Comments

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    GGS will never do that. Now they can force or push the player in a direction the player don,t like to go,namely: PLAY ALL THE EVENTS to obtain certain tokens.
    On that way GGS can say that ALL THE EVENTS ON BF are a great succes. I am not playing That Goldfish resque,not that deco event and more obligated events to obtain construction tokens or whatever. I don,t care about the F-L ranking.

I prefer to play happy and free,not as a slave from a company who invent only more events to cover up their bug problems,not giving the players the rewards from certain events etc.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    GGS will never do that. Now they can force or push the player in a direction the player don,t like to go,namely: PLAY ALL THE EVENTS to obtain certain tokens.
    On that way GGS can say that ALL THE EVENTS ON BF are a great succes. I am not playing That Goldfish resque,not that deco event and more obligated events to obtain construction tokens or whatever. I don,t care about the F-L ranking.

I prefer to play happy and free,not as a slave from a company who invent only more events to cover up their bug problems,not giving the players the rewards from certain events etc.
    The more they try to get me to play certain events the less I play overall. Eventually I will just give up the whole shebang
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    There used to be a TV program called "Going nowhere slowly" but GGS seems to be making "Going nowhere quickly". Maybe they should rather read "How not to lose customers" instead. ;-)
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

The more they try to get me to play certain events the less I play overall. Eventually I will just give up the whole shebang
    The same here. Losing to many players already to those never ending returning events like now. The HWE , the most boaring event,and it comes back after every C-C wich comes back more and more. And more and more players are playing less and less. Bug fixing ,GGS has taken that word out of the dictionairy,Giving the players their rewards where they have played for. After 15 days still no news after the insulting Sorry-Box. Also no new excuses or invented story,s from C.M,s or Mods. The only thing that runs without a hinch or hick-up are the POPUPS. They never go wrong or disappear for 24 hours from our screen. Well for me it will be a very easy x-mas time. from 24 dec untill 2 jan NO BF at ALL
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Yes, I'm getting quite discouraged.
    We have lost some very good players, other daily players are coming once or twice a week instead, players not playing events where they didn't get the earned rewards last time, rewards being removed from the offering (for example Village Fair - NO individual rewards at all now)...
    Those things are causing people not to buy gold the way they (we) used to - I'm wondering if TPTB aren't trying to kill Big Farm.
    I've seen it happen before.
    -
    Frankly, I'm giving it until the end of the year.
    Then we'll see.
  • As long as your talking about tokens. 
    The shinkei-suijaku tokens are almost worthless. the rewards from this school are so small and almost irrelevant to anyone above level 50, for the amount of time taken to do the contests.
    Would like to see this upgraded or removed.The tokens are not a worthwhile reward any more.
    How about replacing them with balloon tokens.:)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    As long as your talking about tokens. 
    The shinkei-suijaku tokens are almost worthless. the rewards from this school are so small and almost irrelevant to anyone above level 50, for the amount of time taken to do the contests.
    Would like to see this upgraded or removed.The tokens are not a worthwhile reward any more.
    Agreed. Mine are piling up as the school is absolutely no fun, and usually is broken. Another option would be to let us exchange them for rewards.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How many different types of tokenes frome different events do we have?? 4 types for monuments, gold fish tokens, WoF tokens, constructoin tokens, ballon tokens, santa tokens, diamonds, shinkei school tokens, silver coins, ludvig coins, lucky coins, etc......

My suggestion to make a singe type of tokens, and player will deside himself when and in which event or construction he/she would like to spend them.
    or a trader where we could exchange 1 type of coin for another at a fair set exchange rate.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    As long as your talking about tokens. 

In AU server these tokens are being used consistently to cheat in CC's........so not only are they worthless to players that refuse to use the school as a low CC tactic, its even more annoying when your mission playing efforts are wiped out when players get their millions of reps after school finishes.
Sign In to comment.