Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 28th - The Big Farm holiday season 2019 begins! - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Is it my imagination, or are we getting fewer diamonds from DW sidebar tasks?
    They did lower them !!!

I have a list for side task on website and we used to get 70 diamonds for each daily, now we only get 10. That is a drastic change. 

edit to add this

First they make the world 2 weeks shorter then they take away the rewards.

Why bother anymore. Just like everything else, you go and kill the reason to even try.

I am so disapointed right now.
    Disappointed doesn't begin to describe it. :(
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Unlike some, I am glad the dock is back on the main farm. That is where it started and it makes more logical sense to have it there and easier to manage. I don't know why some are whinging about the MF being too crowded. You simply can't please all people.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I started playing DW this time, hoping to play it.

1 hour later, realised, diamonds have been reduced. Wont be playing DW now.

The previous DW diamonds rewards were okay, they were not too generous.
    It would have taken players 2 years to build their cow n duck community.

As of now, playing DW even with gold is not looking fun.
    Surely, you will realise it when you see the gold sales come down in DW in the coming days.

Why will anyone even enter the Dream world, if they can hardly make any diamonds from side tasks ...

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It might be a new port, but the ship still is invisible. LOL!
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    The next time they try to fix bugs/graphics, can they please fix the regular apple orchards?  I know it is a minor issue, but we got updated graphics we didn't request for our field crops, while we've been begging for over a year now to have the apple orchards fixed.  The cooperative apple orchards are correct, but the regular orchards show apples on the trees when you put on the fertilizer and then blossoms when they are ready to harvest. 
    Since I was with family all day, I haven't played around much with today's updates, so I cannot say much there.  I will say that I find the number of various tokens and currencies used in the game to be ridiculous.  I have never played a single game where I had to earn and track so many different items as forms of currency.  It reminds me of when I was a child and I would play a game with my older sister.....whenever she thought I was getting ahead, she made up new rules to the game to make sure I lost and never quite understood what I was supposed to be doing, LOL!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Now playing Dream World is just a joke. 
    We don't get any more diamonds from tasks(actually the number is negligible). :(
    Only way to earn a lot of diamonds is from rankings now which is not easy to get for non gold buyers.

I have lost interest in DW now.

God save the game
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i might be mistaken but i thought this HW was supposed to be a new holiday one?
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    OOPS!
  • Are there more having problems with Dreamworld?
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Since Big Farm reduced the diamond rewards, I am reducing my efforts in the event. I will be playing it but I won't be buying any gold.

Somebody forgot to put the christmas decorations on the hard worker silo...
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Unlike some, I am glad the dock is back on the main farm. That is where it started and it makes more logical sense to have it there and easier to manage. I don't know why some are whinging about the MF being too crowded. You simply can't please all people.
    I too am happy to see dock and greenhouse on main farm, where they started out. Saves in clicking back and forth. My MF isn't crowded at all. There will always be whiners, I think some people are born to be whiners, no matter what the situation.
  • I wish they hadn't moved the greenhouse; now it has to be rebuilt, and I think I lost the crop I'd left growing there overnight.

I don't like it on the MF either.
    Greenhouse and dock started out on MF years ago, and I am happy to see them back. Cuts down on unnecessary clicking back and forth.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I wish they hadn't moved the greenhouse; now it has to be rebuilt, and I think I lost the crop I'd left growing there overnight.

I don't like it on the MF either.
    Greenhouse and dock started out on MF years ago, and I am happy to see them back. Cuts down on unnecessary clicking back and forth.
    It doesn't reduce clicking.  There are items for the ship from MF, GF and FF, so the clicking is the same when waiting to harvest something.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Did I miss something?  I see we have now special Christmas WOF token slot in our inventory.  Is this going to be like the Balloon Token, where you have to buy them?  Will we be able to trade stuff in the Trade Center for them or will be getting them from time to time as rewards like we do for the standard WOF tokens?

By popular demand GGS will run the Christmas Wheel this year BUT they have completely screwed us over by not making it playable with regular tokens. We will now either have to win them in events or the most likely option BUY them......another feature ruined.
    I too have noticed the drastic reduction of diamonds given out when upgrading stuff/buying land in DW.  :'(

Is there a glitch in the Trade Center? I earned enough fish tokens to technically trade for 100 building coins.  I did get the 1st 50 building coins and did an upgrade on my farm, but when I went back to the Trade Center bldg, to get more of the coins, it only let me trade for 10 more coins and announced that I had reached the limit and could not get any more.  :'(:'(  I ended up having to use the fish tokens for other stuff.  I really would have liked to have had more building slot coins.  Is there a bug in the system?  
    I really dislike the new goldfish rescue.  So many items that were given FREE, as hard work rewards are gone and only a couple of things went to the trade center and now you to have buy them for outrageous amounts of fish coins.  Rewards like bait, crew for the boats, compass, propeller, coolers, ghost rods, clovers and other items like brushes, hoof picks and various collectibles -- GONE.
    i for one love it. but then again all the rewards you just listed i never used. i have more then enough collectibles in my inventory that i get form other things. and i am more then capable of making bait and fish food. also i make way more then enough fish food for the village during CC i really hated that as a prize too. so really i had stopped doing the goldfish event. i personally saw no point in it for me any more. and this time i will finish in top 100. and am a lot happier with it i actually bought building tokens which i can actually use. not something i have 100s of just setting in my inventory doing me no good at all. however i do think they need to lower the amount for the new special building.
    edited 29.11.2019
    The old fish rescue gave construction tokens too.  But not everyone is like you, with well established farms and full coffers.  Those things you didn't like or use are useful for new and lower level players.  One of the places that we used to get those things was the FISH RESCUE.  Now you can't and who knows how long til they revamp other events and remove them from there, too.  It already seems to be a recurring thing.

There isn't that much you can buy with the fish coins at the trade center.  You buying lots of charms?
    no i get all the brushes and rakes i need from the WWC or the CC wheel. actually those collectibles and brushes and rakes you are complaining about losing you can still get. i have 54,975 goldfish coins right now. a regular token is 900 so 54,975*900=61 you could use your goldfish coins to buy tokens then use those tokens on the CC wheel. the CC wheel will let you win collectibles,brushes and rakes. also some other things. or use those 61 tokens on one of the other wheels that give other things. also i dont rember it have build tokens but does not mean it did not like i said it was a complete waste of my time before. 
    edited 29.11.2019
    no i get all the brushes and rakes i need from the WWC or the CC wheel. actually those collectibles and brushes and rakes you are complaining about losing you can still get. i have 54,975 goldfish coins right now. a regular token is 900 so 54,975*900=61 you could use your goldfish coins to buy tokens then use those tokens on the CC wheel. the CC wheel will let you win collectibles,brushes and rakes. also some other things. or use those 61 tokens on one of the other wheels that give other things. also i dont rember it have build tokens but does not mean it did not like i said it was a complete waste of my time before. 
    It is the boat crews, coolers and other fishing things I miss the most.  I am mentioning the other items because other people use them.  My horses aren't established enough for the meadow and brush use.  I don't even think i mentioned rakes.  We used to earn those things FREE, and now we are expected to buy them.  We used to get tokens from the fish rescue, now we have to buy them to get a shot at the cc wheel.   As i mentioned, lower level and new members need the collectibles.

It is a waste of my time now.  So that is the trade off.  I won't be playing it anymore once this round ends.  No point in it.  I can get seaweed, charms and build tokens from the PP event, I guess, til they remove them from there.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    edited 30.11.2019
    the brushes and rakes are the best charms you can get. they are 50 percent were as clovers are 15 percent. so when you said charms i think brushes and rakes cause i dont use clovers often. you are not buying the the stuff from the goldfish trader. you are exchanging your goldfish tokens for a better prize you want. have you never been to a arcade were you pay for coins to go in to the game machine. then depending on what you score you get tokens. then you take the tokens and exchange them for a prize of your choose? you are winning goldfish tokens then getting the choice on how to spend them. so instead of some being stuck with cat charms that have all cats developed they can get extra tokens. and for the ones that need cat charms they can get those. or the ones that have not used coolers sense they reworked the DSF and made them useless. i like the fact i am not forced to "win " garbage cause it does not fill like a "win" to get something i will never use. however ever now i get to "win" goldfish tokens and trade them in for something i can use. so maybe you should ask if they can add boat stuff for you.

and as i said use the tokens to spin the CC wheel for charms and collectibles.
    edited 30.11.2019
    the brushes and rakes are the best charms you can get. they are 50 percent were as clovers are 15 percent. so when you said charms i think brushes and rakes cause i dont use clovers often. you are not buying the the stuff from the goldfish trader. you are exchanging your goldfish tokens for a better prize you want. have you never been to a arcade were you pay for coins to go in to the game machine. then depending on what you score you get tokens. then you take the tokens and exchange them for a prize of your choose? you are winning goldfish tokens then getting the choice on how to spend them. so instead of some being stuck with cat charms that have all cats developed they can get extra tokens. and for the ones that need cat charms they can get those. or the ones that have not used coolers sense they reworked the DSF and made them useless. i like the fact i am not forced to "win " garbage cause it does not fill like a "win" to get something i will never use. however ever now i get to "win" goldfish tokens and trade them in for something i can use. so maybe you should ask if they can add boat stuff for you.

and as i said use the tokens to spin the CC wheel for charms and collectibles.
    I think of the rakes and clovers as boosters and cat charms as CHARMS.  The problem with the exchange is that they want a tremendous amout of fish COINS for everything.

Coolers are not useless.  Now I know you are being deliberately obtuse.  For me, the fish coins are garbage.  900 for 1 token. 
    no really go read some of the posts after the DSF got changed. you will see you you get twice as many fish if you only use more fish people and less time people in the long run.also your profits are a lot higher too. coolers cost way to much compared to less time people. so you might get less fish but your cost to equip is less and the boat returns a lot faster. so yes if you only play once a day then coolers would still be best but i play a lot. so really coolers are a waste of time money and loss of WWC points because boats dont come back as fast. i have not used a cooler sense it changed. for my maxed trawlers i use 6 more fish and 6 less time.that is it. 
    edited 30.11.2019
    No you don't.  I already did that experiment before the last FHWE.  You get less fish having no coolers.  It might be faster but the loss of fish was too much.  

As for the cc wheel, it has too much garbage on it and is rigged against the player,
    you might want to re do your experiment. if you get 100 fish and it take 9 hours with coolers but you get 40 fish in 3 hours with out them that is more fish. cause 40x3= 120 fish and again the less time people cost a lot less then the coolers. but if your way works for you go for it. but most any one that makes 5 or more mil from dockyard a day dos not use coolers.
    edited 30.11.2019
    These were sent to the same lobster pool and preset so they could all be sent out within a couple of seconds.  Far away pool.

These are all level 1 skipjacks
    boat 1 no crew, no coolers --- 8 hrs 27 mins --- 7 lobster -- no loss
    boat 2  no crew, yes coolers -- 8 hrs 27 mins -- 7 lobster no loss
    boat 3 yes crew, no coolers -- 9 hrs 36 mins -- 50 lobsters 5 lost
    boat 4 yes crew, yes coolers -- 12 hrs 17 mins -- 100 lobsters  11 lost

i dont see any you did with less time people?
    edited 30.11.2019
    I have done those in various ways off and on and not had much luck because less time automatically means LESS FISH.  So i only use that method in dire emergencies.  Like when I need 2 fish for the + 1
Sign In to comment.