Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 28th - The Big Farm holiday season 2019 begins! - Discussion

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 28.11.2019
    Update is useless.
    MF is too much crowded. FF empty :p
    I just liked the crops in fields. Nothing else.
    More ever nothing changed on GF and FF.
  • Veld (US1)Veld (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    I wish they hadn't moved the greenhouse; now it has to be rebuilt, and I think I lost the crop I'd left growing there overnight.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 28.11.2019
    I wish they hadn't moved the greenhouse; now it has to be rebuilt, and I think I lost the crop I'd left growing there overnight.

I don't like it on the MF either.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    It doesn't have to be rebuilt and your crop should still be there xxx
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I am concerned about the leader having to invite members to the DW Coop via the ranking page. The ranking page has never worked properly for me. I have been able to successfully search for some members in the past but not others. And sometimes the search feature doesn't work at all.

As for the snow, there is so little of it that the farms looks ridiculous. I was hoping we'd be able to add snow underneath our fields and stables and any bare farmland we had. Having said that, though, I love the snowmen!
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i personally feel they want way to much gold for coops especially if only for 2 weeks.might not be so bad if we could use gold from main account but i dont buy gold unless a BOGO so who knows when i will be able to start a coop.
    i personally feel they want way to much gold for coops especially if only for 2 weeks.might not be so bad if we could use gold from main account but i dont buy gold unless a BOGO so who knows when i will be able to start a coop.
    I missed the gold part. As I don't use gold except to build up things that require it, I won't have to bother with the coop at all. Problem solved. :)
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    You can start a coop on the dreamworld now too? That seems crazy for just 2 weeks!!!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    They added the ship button back on the market :)

Thank you
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    You can start a coop on the dreamworld now too? That seems crazy for just 2 weeks!!!
    Just wait, they will start missions and other stuff too, maybe parking lot events too ...

As soon as Dream world starts, 2 for 1 should appear ...
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    The game is lagging a lot after the update.

Cant see whole of GF and FF .... its just green

Clicking on the World map, makes my game stuck.

MF looks too crowded :)
    I agree, the Main Farm is very crowded now. Yet another GGS mistake.

Well the harbour and greenhouse were originally on the main farm. I am glad they are back there again.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    All of my upgrae slots are jammed at 0 after finishing....even on the dream world
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Did the barn update not happen ?? it has'nt changed 
    You must open one of your barns @darren24 (GB1)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    You must open one of your barns @darren24 (GB1)
    Ta 

It's rubbish :D I don't see the point of that one 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Credit where credit is due, Great update, game running a lot smoother, love the look of the WF etc and snow effect. I wonder what is planned for the space where the boat and greenhouse was.
    thank you for saying this. lots of nice things happened in the update. I love the snow falling! and the apearance of crops, and the boat and greenhouse back on main farm where they started out. And the changes to the dream land. 
    Is it my imagination, or are we getting fewer diamonds from DW sidebar tasks?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 28.11.2019
    LOVE most of the changes to the regular farms
    HATE the changes to Dreamworld.

CoOp leader I assume will have to startup with gold. Then Invite members...When I said I wanted chat in Dreamworld, I meant with my existing real farm coop members. Not a whole new coop...
    Research for a temp farm? HAHAHAHA
    I see you can now startup an advanced farm for 15K gold. So much for everyone starting at the same place.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    LOVE most of the changes to the regular farms
    HATE the changes to Dreamworld.

CoOp leader I assume will have to startup with gold. Then Invite members...When I said I wanted chat in Dreamworld, I meant with my existing real farm coop members. Not a whole new coop...
    Research for a temp farm? HAHAHAHA
    I see you can now startup an advanced farm for 15K gold. So much for everyone starting at the same place.
    Around 15000 gold to start a little bit of advanced farm.

Then the 7500 gold for 75 members to start a co-op.

Researches include, Chicken eggs, apples, cow milk, pigs, cherries prices.
    Only a few researches are there, and you can easily finish them fast.

Other than these researches, no other benefit of the co-op in Dw.

Im assuming, there will be co-op ranking rewards too in later versions of DW.
    And co-op based events too ...

Against both of them, but looks like we are headed towards it soon.

• Graciemi (US1)Graciemi (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    I only have a little snow around my MF, no snow on the other farms and who's bad idea was it to crowd everything onto the MF?  I have no change to anything in the parking lot and no way to make it snow with this so called Effects button that does not exist.  Just a little ticked with the update that really just messed up the MF.  Time fixing the program bugs would have been something to work on worth the effort.  
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 28.11.2019
    I hate changes to DW, I was in total favor as it was at the start, had no problems loved it.  Now again they have changed and totally thrown it on the dung pile.  When we say we love something leave it alone instead of chasing away the ones that loved it.  So now you have not only the originally haters of it but others as well.

It is now a total waste of time and effort and no point using any gold that is for sure.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • I only have a little snow around my MF, no snow on the other farms and who's bad idea was it to crowd everything onto the MF?  I have no change to anything in the parking lot and no way to make it snow with this so called Effects button that does not exist.  Just a little ticked with the update that really just messed up the MF.  Time fixing the program bugs would have been something to work on worth the effort.  

Go to your settings and look at the second item down. It will start the snow falling but not add to the amount.
  • So now we have to choose which members of our coop we can play with? No. Just NO. That would be better left alone unless you plan to do enough research for 30 people to play in your coop. Also, note that I will never spend more than the 100 pieces of gold I started out the farm with because it's a two-week farm. Not worth it.
    Now we need "specialized" tokens to spin the Christmas WoF??? I'm guessing large amounts will be hard to come by unless we buy them. This on top of not having the Christmas Wheel last year. What a cheat!!!
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    premium stuff has disappeared from the trader for the temp farm....You are also giving us a lot less diamonds on the DW for completing side quests. almost not worth doing anymore...

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Now we need "specialized" tokens to spin the Christmas WoF??? I'm guessing large amounts will be hard to come by unless we buy them. This on top of not having the Christmas Wheel last year. What a cheat!!!

So why do we need "special tokens" to spin the Xmas wheel??? Thats just stupid because its made regular tokens a complete waste of time and no forcing players to work hard and start all over again collecting yet another type of token. Talk about getting screwed over!
    edited 29.11.2019
    Is it my imagination, or are we getting fewer diamonds from DW sidebar tasks?
    They did lower them !!!

I have a list for side task on website and we used to get 70 diamonds for each daily, now we only get 10. That is a drastic change. 

edit to add this

First they make the world 2 weeks shorter then they take away the rewards.

Why bother anymore. Just like everything else, you go and kill the reason to even try.

I am so disapointed right now.
    edited 29.11.2019
    instead of ruining Dream World they could have fixed up FL.  Only the 3rd run and already they have destroyed it

For those who do use a bit of gold.  Now work out how many diamond you get for your tonne of gold...lol
    I am so discouraged right now and I see no reason to do the dream world anymore..

Below is a screenshot from my Sidetask page with a screenshot of a new sidetask showing you befor and after.

xx
    edited 29.11.2019
    When I saw last night before I went to bed that an update was coming, I got all excited.  Told my wife, we probably can to look forward to DW when we awake.  I was half right, DW did come, I guess I could have stayed in bed a little longer, Santa did not come to Dream World, Satan did.

Renamed Satan's World may as well be in hell then play it now

edit:  Maybe Tessa's Nightmare
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
Sign In to comment.