Update Nov 28th - The Big Farm holiday season 2019 begins! - Discussion

Comments

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 256US1
    The game is lagging a lot after the update.

Cant see whole of GF and FF .... its just green

Clicking on the World map, makes my game stuck.

MF looks too crowded :)
    I agree, with the larger animals and the added boat and greenhouse it feels cluttered and crowded like i am zoomed in when i am not.  Why shove it all on one page?
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 1,059IN1
    edited 28.11.2019
    Update is useless.
    MF is too much crowded. FF empty :p
    I just liked the crops in fields. Nothing else.
    More ever nothing changed on GF and FF.

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • Veld (US1)Veld (US1) Posts: 19US1
    I wish they hadn't moved the greenhouse; now it has to be rebuilt, and I think I lost the crop I'd left growing there overnight.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 256US1
    edited 28.11.2019
    I wish they hadn't moved the greenhouse; now it has to be rebuilt, and I think I lost the crop I'd left growing there overnight.

I don't like it on the MF either.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) Posts: 249GB1
    It doesn't have to be rebuilt and your crop should still be there xxx
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,228US1
    I am concerned about the leader having to invite members to the DW Coop via the ranking page. The ranking page has never worked properly for me. I have been able to successfully search for some members in the past but not others. And sometimes the search feature doesn't work at all.

As for the snow, there is so little of it that the farms looks ridiculous. I was hoping we'd be able to add snow underneath our fields and stables and any bare farmland we had. Having said that, though, I love the snowmen!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) Posts: 1,120US1
    i personally feel they want way to much gold for coops especially if only for 2 weeks.might not be so bad if we could use gold from main account but i dont buy gold unless a BOGO so who knows when i will be able to start a coop.
    ijrosh @ us 1
    i personally feel they want way to much gold for coops especially if only for 2 weeks.might not be so bad if we could use gold from main account but i dont buy gold unless a BOGO so who knows when i will be able to start a coop.
    I missed the gold part. As I don't use gold except to build up things that require it, I won't have to bother with the coop at all. Problem solved. :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) Posts: 112US1
    You can start a coop on the dreamworld now too? That seems crazy for just 2 weeks!!!
  • They added the ship button back on the market :)

Thank you

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 926IN1
    You can start a coop on the dreamworld now too? That seems crazy for just 2 weeks!!!
    Just wait, they will start missions and other stuff too, maybe parking lot events too ...

As soon as Dream world starts, 2 for 1 should appear ...
    The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) Posts: 820NL1
    The game is lagging a lot after the update.

Cant see whole of GF and FF .... its just green

Clicking on the World map, makes my game stuck.

MF looks too crowded :)
    I agree, the Main Farm is very crowded now. Yet another GGS mistake.

Well the harbour and greenhouse were originally on the main farm. I am glad they are back there again.

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) Posts: 2,164US1
    All of my upgrae slots are jammed at 0 after finishing....even on the dream world
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • darren24 (GB1)darren24 (GB1) Posts: 243GB1
    Did the barn update not happen ?? it has'nt changed 
    darren24 @ en 1
  • You must open one of your barns @darren24 (GB1)

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • darren24 (GB1)darren24 (GB1) Posts: 243GB1
    You must open one of your barns @darren24 (GB1)
    Ta 

It's rubbish :D I don't see the point of that one 
    darren24 @ en 1
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) Posts: 483US1
    Credit where credit is due, Great update, game running a lot smoother, love the look of the WF etc and snow effect. I wonder what is planned for the space where the boat and greenhouse was.
    thank you for saying this. lots of nice things happened in the update. I love the snow falling! and the apearance of crops, and the boat and greenhouse back on main farm where they started out. And the changes to the dream land. 
    Is it my imagination, or are we getting fewer diamonds from DW sidebar tasks?

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 926IN1
    LOVE most of the changes to the regular farms
    HATE the changes to Dreamworld.

CoOp leader I assume will have to startup with gold. Then Invite members...When I said I wanted chat in Dreamworld, I meant with my existing real farm coop members. Not a whole new coop...
    Research for a temp farm? HAHAHAHA
    I see you can now startup an advanced farm for 15K gold. So much for everyone starting at the same place.
    Around 15000 gold to start a little bit of advanced farm.

Then the 7500 gold for 75 members to start a co-op.

Researches include, Chicken eggs, apples, cow milk, pigs, cherries prices.
    Only a few researches are there, and you can easily finish them fast.

Other than these researches, no other benefit of the co-op in Dw.

Im assuming, there will be co-op ranking rewards too in later versions of DW.
    And co-op based events too ...

Against both of them, but looks like we are headed towards it soon.

The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.

• Graciemi (US1)Graciemi (US1) Posts: 23US1
    I only have a little snow around my MF, no snow on the other farms and who's bad idea was it to crowd everything onto the MF?  I have no change to anything in the parking lot and no way to make it snow with this so called Effects button that does not exist.  Just a little ticked with the update that really just messed up the MF.  Time fixing the program bugs would have been something to work on worth the effort.  
  • I only have a little snow around my MF, no snow on the other farms and who's bad idea was it to crowd everything onto the MF?  I have no change to anything in the parking lot and no way to make it snow with this so called Effects button that does not exist.  Just a little ticked with the update that really just messed up the MF.  Time fixing the program bugs would have been something to work on worth the effort.  

Go to your settings and look at the second item down. It will start the snow falling but not add to the amount.

• So now we have to choose which members of our coop we can play with? No. Just NO. That would be better left alone unless you plan to do enough research for 30 people to play in your coop. Also, note that I will never spend more than the 100 pieces of gold I started out the farm with because it's a two-week farm. Not worth it.

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) Posts: 267US1
    premium stuff has disappeared from the trader for the temp farm....You are also giving us a lot less diamonds on the DW for completing side quests. almost not worth doing anymore...

• Byron Longford (AU1)Byron Longford (AU1) Posts: 2,477AU1
    edited 29.11.2019
    instead of ruining Dream World they could have fixed up FL.  Only the 3rd run and already they have destroyed it

For those who do use a bit of gold.  Now work out how many diamond you get for your tonne of gold...lol

Sign In to comment.