CC

I think the ML part of CC has bugs in it , Its better to pay out the rewards for the ongoing one and rerun new one if possible.

Related image

Comments

• yes ,GGS please note the message and re-run the CC. Kindly also look at the bug at temporary farm.
  • I think the ML part of CC has bugs in it , Its better to pay out the rewards for the ongoing one and rerun new one if possible.

GGS you are doing great.
  • if it is stopped and restarted we better not be demoted, our co op will be upset

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 927IN1
    Compensation
    The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 1,065IN1
    Compensation

50 Ballon WOF tokens  would be enough for those who were there in ML but they should not be their in reality.

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) Posts: 112US1
    at least it wasnt a weekend with noone at the office lol
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 1,065IN1
    My high boosters for starting hours, my stack and my missions which I played crazily in hope to get my RPS added in coop score. All will go waste.
    Hotfix timer should give us time to stop playing missions and get RPS from the missions we played and didn't got rewards. But ..................... :(

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 1,032GB1
    I really don't think this game could get any worse !
  • JCfarmer (GB1)JCfarmer (GB1) Posts: 23GB1
    I had just over an hour to spare so thought I would do some missions for the CC only to find halfway through it was decided to do a Hotfix.  I had  my stacker on and had paid for an hours booster these are now lost to me, I hope I will be compensated.
    JeannieC @ us 1
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) Posts: 502AU1
    How much longer will this hotfix last?  Almost an hour has passed.
    Ozzie @ au 1
  • No surprise here.  Incompetence   is now the new norm.

It's hard to know if and when we should start some  of these events.
  • Same here booster and stacking..........
     going going gone :(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) Posts: 8,098GB1
    Meanwhile we could all start looking for a better game to play. One that is run by folk who know what they are doing
    Let me know if you find one  :¬)

A deputy with   Funtastic-Farms on GB1
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,275INT1
    Good luck :)
Sign In to comment.