Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC

I think the ML part of CC has bugs in it , Its better to pay out the rewards for the ongoing one and rerun new one if possible.

Comments

• yes ,GGS please note the message and re-run the CC. Kindly also look at the bug at temporary farm.
  • I think the ML part of CC has bugs in it , Its better to pay out the rewards for the ongoing one and rerun new one if possible.

GGS you are doing great.
  • if it is stopped and restarted we better not be demoted, our co op will be upset
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Compensation
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Compensation

50 Ballon WOF tokens  would be enough for those who were there in ML but they should not be their in reality.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    And again maintanace just after the start of a C-C.

When does GGS learn how to start aevent and do it without maintanance in the first hours. And only a counter with 8 minutes on it. Make it at least 1 hour. 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    at least it wasnt a weekend with noone at the office lol
  • EVERY event has had bugs at start since FL came along.
    My high boosters for starting hours, my stack and my missions which I played crazily in hope to get my RPS added in coop score. All will go waste.
    Hotfix timer should give us time to stop playing missions and get RPS from the missions we played and didn't got rewards. But ..................... :(
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I really don't think this game could get any worse !
    It will. Just wait and watch :|
  • JeannieC (US1)JeannieC (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I had just over an hour to spare so thought I would do some missions for the CC only to find halfway through it was decided to do a Hotfix.  I had  my stacker on and had paid for an hours booster these are now lost to me, I hope I will be compensated.
    I had just over an hour to spare so thought I would do some missions for the CC only to find halfway through it was decided to do a Hotfix.  I had  my stacker on and had paid for an hours booster these are now lost to me, I hope I will be compensated.
    I too had paid for the stacker for 2 hours. I had also put on boosters both cooperative & personal. Another frustrating screw up. Is this really worth bothering with any more I ask myself
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    How much longer will this hotfix last?  Almost an hour has passed.
    Meanwhile we could all start looking for a better game to play. One that is run by folk who know what they are doing
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    No surprise here.  Incompetence   is now the new norm.

It's hard to know if and when we should start some  of these events.
  • Same here booster and stacking..........
     going going gone :(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Meanwhile we could all start looking for a better game to play. One that is run by folk who know what they are doing
    Let me know if you find one  :¬)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Good luck :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720

Give them time......with a deep sea fishing rebalance coming in and more updates im sure they could make this game much much worse! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file