Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• I was trying to finnish the wedding event this time as it was longer, but as I cant even get on the game. It's going to be another non finnish for level 3 again.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hi Kimmiecat,
    I'm not competing in Octoberfest but I'm harvesting 10 minute tomatoes in the fields on the Flower Farm. I'm getting 3  doves every ten minutes per field and my totals are growing.  You may be doing this already but if not give it a try.  At this rate I may finish the event for the first time.  Good luck.
    Linda, this is absolutely brilliant! I'm not doing Oktoberfest, either, so I didn't even think to look if I had seeds.

I still won't finish the event, probably, but those seeds certainly do make a difference.  Thank you!!

Memo to GGS:  Please consider letting players do the event at a lower level, even if they haven't finished it at Level 3. Darn near impossible for most of us.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Heck, I haven't even completed the event once let alone get to lvl 3 of it... but some is my fault... I don't always see the event and start late... someday I will complete the first phase (I hope)!!!!
    JVD (US1) said:
    Heck, I haven't even completed the event once let alone get to lvl 3 of it... but some is my fault... I don't always see the event and start late... someday I will complete the first phase (I hope)!!!!
    Everybody's at Level 3 until they finish it. Then they can do other levels, lower or higher. So for us mere mortals and the event's impossible numbers, we're doomed to stay forever stuck at Level 3. *sigh*
    oh @artful (US1)   thank you for that... not that we are stuck, but it is just not me and the numbers are crazy... one of these days I will catch the event on the first day and keep my fingers crossed but not feeling it! LOL 
  • You never know, this event may improve soon. 
  • that thing is a joke not only is it a ....i just cant say anything good about that so i dont play it because its a pain for "0"
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    The new wedding planner event is still unreachable  ,  5000 doves in 4 days , that is not possible unless I am on 24/7 and that is not going to happen.

Anybody else agree ?
  • sturt (GB1)sturt (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    The new wedding planner event is still unreachable  ,  5000 doves in 4 days , that is not possible unless I am on 24/7 and that is not going to happen.

Anybody else agree ?
    Agreed 12000 pigeons for lv  5, thought the drop rates had been changed. Joke or what !!
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Pretty ridiculous
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Why, oh why, did I bother to try again?
  • guess i can pass it this time i got 2200/5000 and 2 day left
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Why, oh why, did I bother to try again?
    You and me both lol 
  • edl6 (US1)edl6 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    I click Oleg, then when the options go fishing, send Oleg fishing, etc. pops up, I send Oleg to catch bass or bonito for 5 hours, like I did yesterday and got pearls.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Drop rates for the invites & doves are still to low for most player to be able to complete this event in time.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Yeah, I gave up again.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Has anyone else noticed? My drops for doves seem to have doubled since the update :o
    At first i thought it was just luck getting 12 for every apiary, but all the other drops have doubled as well.

• well if you winning shorter time from WWC then its can be done i think
  • So frustrated with this event. The drop rates are awful. I used gold to finish the invitations only to find I need 5000 doves to complete the event. I have yet to finish this event and I honestly don't know why I bother trying.
    I did manage to finish Level 3 because I lucked out and had a short production booster. I also used seaweed. I do Level 1 only occasionally for WWC points. No gold used in either of them. It can be done, but it's no day at the beach.
    woo hoo!!!! I finished lvl 5 today with 26 minutes to spare!!!! :smile:
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    If we knew it was coming we could start vanilla. I have tried using purple humus to get it done but dont like to waste the resources if I dont think I can finish.  I have never finished this event.  I sometimes get to the doves but never have collectred all of them. Sending oleg fishing to the (I think it  is stormy seas) gets the most pearls, unless it takes place during the gold fish event then buying the 24 hour gold fish option nets 500 pearls!  It doesnt seem to me like the rewards are worth what you have to donate to get them.  I play with pretty full barns so I usually have most of the donate stuff, but its costly.  I just ignore it now.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have never gotten the chance to choose a level.  It just starts. I don't bother with this one.
  • I'm still a low-ish level average player but I've been able to play the event through twice (got the altars on FF and DF) while on L3, no gold because I can't buy. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Jazz123 (US1)Jazz123 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    I am not getting any pearls from the meadows.  I am quitting this event permanently.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I am not getting any pearls from the meadows.  I am quitting this event permanently.
    You can only collect the pearls from sending Oleg to catch fish.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400

As @ninjahuman (AU1)  said and you can also get them from your dogs when feeding them.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400

As @ninjahuman (AU1)  said and you can also get them from your dogs when feeding them.
  • Is the wedding planner event only available to players who have reached a certain level? I can't seem to find it on the Flower Farm.
  • You should be able to find it in the parking lot on your flower farm :-)
Sign In to comment.