Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flowers Are Pretty

I have been back a couple of months playing. In all that time I've never sold a single rainbow rose or even a gold flower. Why? Those customers never ask for them, but we are led to believe that there's something great worth buying those rainbow roses and they are only there for the subscriptions. Well, to me it seems to be another area of the game not thought out well. Without customers asking for the premium flowers, why bother with them? Does anyone ever have customers for them? 

Comments

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Farmer Kissy (US1)

As far as I know, the befit of this flowers is that they have better drops of  collectables during events. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    WiseWing said:
    @Farmer Kissy (US1)

As far as I know, the befit of this flowers is that they have better drops of  collectables during events. 
    In the case of Roses, they also give you Achievement Points. :)

But I do get the odd customer every now and again who wants the special flowers. I just had one ask me for some Hibiscus, and I've seen them ask for Rice, Sunflowers, and (Regular) Roses before.. can't say I've ever seen one ask for Magic Beans though - which is sad, I could use another cow or two. :wink:
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I have had the customers ask for all the special flowers except for goldflowers and I just sell them outright. I don't have the subscription so can't say anything about the rainbow roses...

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Southern (US1) @JVD (US1)

I have customers ask for magic beans and goldflowers often (or as often as requests for special flowers pop up), magic beans more often than goldflowers, though.

I could use the cows, too. When I was a new player, I thought the magic beans did something special ... I planted them and waited and waited and waited. The team who invented them missed that boat. LOL!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 23.11.2019
    I found i did not get more drops in events from rainbow roses, they take ages to grow also and didnt think the subscription was worth having, after all when do you get time to plant them with all the events going on. I no longer have the subscription 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 24.11.2019
    Will we ever have an event where planting those special new flowers will be a "must have" focus?  We have a special event for growing turf and special vegetable items for the Oktoberfest, so hence my question concerning the new special flowers.  I have never used any, thinking that they may really be needful in some future event and I would want to have a nice stock of them on hand for it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    HA!  Speak of the devil!

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I dont think Ive ever seen a rainbow rose. and I have a subscription. Not the right one maybe?

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I dont think Ive ever seen a rainbow rose. and I have a subscription. Not the right one maybe?

the rainbow roses come with the loyalty subscription
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I keep on getting the visitors asking for event seeds.
    But never saw any asking for gold flower seeds.

Most of my visitors are for sunflowers, roses and rice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file