Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Turbo harvester, swift seeder and repeat harvester

Please consider allowing us to be able to use some features like turbo harvester and swift seeder by paying a certain amount of farm dollars or gold per month like the subscription or allowing us to use it with farm dollars. Or maybe we can even possibly have a building that we can upgrade to increase the number of times we can use the swift seeder/turbo harvester/repeat harvester features within a certain period of time.

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Please consider allowing us to use the subscription features on the temporary farms for free. They are an event that is temporary and it would be nice if we could all be able to use those features without any gold cost.

If not, then please allow us to buy one feature with farm dollars or runestones (like we can pick whether we would like to buy turbo harvester, swift seeder or repeat harvester.)

It would be nice if we could do this as well for our other farms as well.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I like this idea. This would really be a help to those who don't want to buy subscriptions.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Swift seeder , turbo harvestor is the best thing GGS has introduced.

GGS will never ever offer it without buying.

Swift + Turbo + Repeat ... Is even better than gold.
    Everyone should try buying this subscription.

I know that they almost certainly won't offer it

But at least we can see if we can get it for the temporary farm since we have it on dream world for free. Even if we can choose one and buy it with runestones like with the workers or happiness from the runestone trader.
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    Please consider allowing us to use the subscription features on the temporary farms for free. They are an event that is temporary and it would be nice if we could all be able to use those features without any gold cost.

If not, then please allow us to buy one feature with farm dollars or runestones (like we can pick whether we would like to buy turbo harvester, swift seeder or repeat harvester.)

It would be nice if we could do this as well for our other farms as well.

• BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    remember that the repaea at tempo farm is different. you don't always just repear =t the whole farm. that is why best to have a posiiblity to ouch (choos) what items wil be repeated.

about contracts at organicfarm;
    please let us make a filter. i don't want the extra apples, milk,.. I collect to go to a comtract with 10,000 dollars and some exp points or 30 shue horse, becaues then I have no items for deco farnm even, or for wedding,... where you need to donate products and ittakes hours to donate wedding or colunary when all items are gone to a small silly contract
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I believe the Swift seeder and turbo harvestor has been made free to use in Dream world so as to let players discover the benefits of it.

This is a good move.
    Once a player gets hooked to Swift seeder and turbo harvestor, it is impossible to go back to farming like before.

Christmas is coming ... 
    Offer the 3 subscriptions at a discount.
    If co-op subscription is offered at 50% discount, our entire co-op will buy it for the whole year.

GGS ... Half the money is better for a whole year, rather than no money.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514

I know that they almost certainly won't offer it

But at least we can see if we can get it for the temporary farm since we have it on dream world for free. Even if we can choose one and buy it with runestones like with the workers or happiness from the runestone trader.
    I suspect that it is free on the dreamland so that you try it and like it and subscribe for your main farm.

At least can we be allowed to use it on the temporary farm? Or even have something like being able to purchase a feature of our choice for just that temporary farm for ~5 million runestones?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I like this idea. This would really be a help to those who don't want to buy subscriptions.
    Or those who cannot afford to buy subscribtions
    Here are some other suggestions I thought about:

1. Please allow us to have some kind of setting that allows us to select which contract items collected from turbo harvester/swift seeder/repeat harvester go into and don't allow items to go into contracts by default. This can avoid items going into contracts that we do not want to fill.

2. Please give an option to only use turbo harvester/swift seeder on selected buildings and please give the option to switch between using it on the selected buildings and being able to use it on all of them.

3. Please allow us to purchase the free use of turbo harvester, swift seeder and repeat harvester for some large amount of farm dollars. Like maybe 500 million farm dollars. Ideally it would be nicer if it was lower but they don't appear to be interested in giving access to it for non-gold buyers so hopefully if it has some extremely expensive cost it would be considered.
    At least please give free use of subscription features or a way to purchase them with the temporary farm currency for the temporary farms if you are not going to allow players that do not make in-game purchases any way to use those features for the other farms without paying an unsustainable amount of gold.
Sign In to comment.