Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Northern Lights Farm - Discussion

Comments

• SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    I won 6 decos from the WOF but did not receive a single deco. 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Hotfix completed but i don't have my deco still.
    @jitu7 (IN1)

The Wheel has been fixed now so that any decos you win from now on will be awarded correctly.
    Regarding the ones you won in the past but did not get, the announcement says that they are "planning a compensatory payout".  There should be more information later as to what this compensation will be.
  • When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    Same here, didn't get the deco from WoF either
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 20.11.2019
    oh brother i am missing decos from clearing land and missing a deco from the WoF and a 'payout' is coming.  Just great.

Is everything remedies with some seaweed thrown at it or some of those stupid colored boxes?

So many bugs and not fixed.  I was looking forward to seeing the holiday events but now I am dreading them.  Maybe we all need to take a 3 week vacation when ggs does.
  • truus37 (NL1)truus37 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    WE still diddent get our deco's from de Northern lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @truus3 (NL1)
    RowdyRac said:
    @jitu7 (IN1)

The Wheel has been fixed now so that any decos you win from now on will be awarded correctly.
    Regarding the ones you won in the past but did not get, the announcement says that they are "planning a compensatory payout".  There should be more information later as to what this compensation will be.

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    Same thing just happened to me. I completed the house, the deco was moving across the screen, then nothing. I refreshed, cleared everything, logged out, etc. No deco. :(
    Me three.
    also, the temp farm building slot is not the default building slot on the temp farm.You have to select it or it will build in the universal building slot.  I dont think it worked that way on the last temp farm and I dont think thats the way it should work.  Is this a bug? Will it be fixed?
    also, the temp farm building slot is not the default building slot on the temp farm.You have to select it or it will build in the universal building slot.  I dont think it worked that way on the last temp farm and I dont think thats the way it should work.  Is this a bug? Will it be fixed?
    It's working fine here
  • When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    Same thing just happened to me. I completed the house, the deco was moving across the screen, then nothing. I refreshed, cleared everything, logged out, etc. No deco. :(
    Same here. I did not notice it immediately. Only did when i was ready to place it in the farm and saw that the inventory was empty. Same happened to the wheel of fortune deco...
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Wheel of fortune appears to have been fixed.
    Members are reporting the newest decorations ARE being given.
  • darinf01 (US1)darinf01 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Same as everyone else, won decos, 5 to be exact, none in inventory. Thats bad enough, but knowing I wasted 100 tokens to get, well NOTHING!!!! kinda sucks...
  • but will it gift the lookout tower and the viking workshop through the wheel of fortune yet?
    I got my deco which I should get in wheel :)
    All farmers who reported the loss of WoF decos yesterday, a fix was run about 2 hours ago so that all affected players should now have received these decorations.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    so one of my coop mates this morning recieved a deco as compensation for missing decos but she is missing three and only recieved one. Plus most of the rest of us did not recieve that compensation.  I have recieved none of the decos that I should have on the northern lights farm. 
    edited 21.11.2019
    RowdyRac said:
    All farmers who reported the loss of WoF decos yesterday, a fix was run about 2 hours ago so that all affected players should now have received these decorations.
    I did not, oh, my apologies.  I was not missing wof decos but decos that show up when you clear newly purchased land and also as side task rewards, for example building a house. 
    Pop-up awarded me my Viking Lookout when I came on this morning.
    Tip of the hat !
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    edited 22.11.2019
    In the Nordic server there are many players who have almost exactly 5 million points in the Northern Lights farm already from the beginning. Almost 350 players, so there must have been a mistake. Can you give those extra points to all the players of the Nordic server so the situation would be equal to all, we all appreciate extra points :)))
    Still waiting those extra  5 million points... and few decos, would be nice to have those before 23 days :)

Ranking should be in 50, now I'm somewhere 600 
    Members report still no tree received.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Please add the swift seeder to the temp farms like you did for the dream world :)

I know you gave us the turbo harvest and the repeat but the repeat only dose 2 repeats and dose not work on everything.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Please give us free use of the repeat harvester/turbo harvester/swift seeder in the temporary farms like dream world or allow us to buy one/all of them with runestones like with the workers and happiness.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • I couldn't find the announcement nor the discussion for the Three Weddings and a Rigmarole event.
    Just to inform that there's an error in the popup window when the last task finished.
    I found the Garden Altar in my inventory, the reward as described by the event's information. 

• Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    this update now for more than 60 min.?
    any idee how long it takes?
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    well,  that was fast,   it,s works 
Sign In to comment.