Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Big Farm Forums: All your questions here

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Absolutely ! Second that motion. That would be a relief and extremely helpful. :smile:
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Lost that option when we went to Vanilla. :¬(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Don't know how it is for you guys, but when I click on a thread, it automatically takes me to the first post added after I last opened the thread, so everything's in chronological order and I don't have to read everything from the start. Makes it easier to follow the discussion. Would hate to have to hit the newest thread first then work backwards to where I left off.
    artful (US1) 
    That only works if you check threads here regularly. For others like myself these days face clicking and scrolling to get to the last post.

Why is it any worse to get the last posted comment topside first page and scroll down a couple postings to catch up on the latest? Then getting the last posted comment at the bottom of last page and scroll up to catch up on the latest in the conversation? Force of habit making it seem harder? :wink:
  • It used to be an option on the old forum, so you could choose for yourself which way you preferred it & we have been asking for that option in here since day 1 - We can give it another go, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
    Thank you WascallyWabbit :smile: would be great iffff they find it is possible to change/implement it at this forum and do it.
    Oh and I am happy you are not holding my breath :wink: Prefer to controll that myself.

Cheers :smile:
    artful (US1) 
    That only works if you check threads here regularly. For others like myself these days face clicking and scrolling to get to the last post.

Why is it any worse to get the last posted comment topside first page and scroll down a couple postings to catch up on the latest? Then getting the last posted comment at the bottom of last page and scroll up to catch up on the latest in the conversation? Force of habit making it seem harder? :wink:
    Because I don't read from bottom to top, but rather from top to bottom! :)

You shouldn't have to click and scroll endlessly to get to the last post. Click on the last page, and maybe a little scrolling to read the newest post, which may or may not make sense if you haven't read what was posted previously. You can avoid a lot of confusion that way.

If it were reversed, the rest of us would have to keep scrolling down until we reached where we last left off. That's reverse of how people naturally read.

• Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    What is going on with the Farmers League?   30 minutes and someone has over 3 million points?    Sounds like something fishy going on and not one place to find on this site to talk about it!
  • What is going on with the Farmers League?   30 minutes and someone has over 3 million points?    Sounds like something fishy going on and not one place to find on this site to talk about it!

Rose, Wabbit covered it here.

artful (US1) 

Because I don't read from bottom to top, but rather from top to bottom! :)

You shouldn't have to click and scroll endlessly to get to the last post. Click on the last page, and maybe a little scrolling to read the newest post, which may or may not make sense if you haven't read what was posted previously. You can avoid a lot of confusion that way.

If it were reversed, the rest of us would have to keep scrolling down until we reached where we last left off. That's reverse of how people naturally read.

*laughs* people are used to different ways I see. I am used to what you look upon as the reversed way. Where latest post is at top of front page. It´s only at this forum it´s different for me, the other way around. Believe an option where one can choose would be best for all. Then you can have it your way and others like me can have it our way :) 

Cheers :) 
  • Two of my teammates are not able to log into the forum correctly. They can see the forum but cannot post. They would appreciate your help with this.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    When that happens to me there is a "Login" button at top right. That takes me to the login screen where one has to change from the german forum to the UK one before logging in.  (but you probably know all of this)
    Same for some members of my coop, no matter what they try. 
  • MGR is also having trouble logging in. I just tried and couldn't get in through the game but did so through the web site. Crazy.

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    I can't log into the forum with the Chrome browser, but i can log into forum with the Opera Browser
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I couldn't get in either from the game, went in thru what I have saved in the browser w/o problems.
    I couldn't get in either from the game, went in thru what I have saved in the browser w/o problems.
    Some members in my coop can't make that work, either. :(
  • It isn't working to use other browsers for my coop.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Finally able to login at forum after a break of 26 hours :p
    I had the same problem last month too. At that time I was not able to login for around 1 week.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Finally able to login. Thanks to @Farmer Kissy (US1) for trying to help
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 23.11.2019
    I am able to log in today finally, I tried all day yesterday but with no luck  that was just unacceptable , so I am glad I am able to get to the Forum's today, thank you Big Farm for fixing the problem, I hope it stays fixed.
  • Finally able to login. Thanks to @Farmer Kissy (US1) for trying to help
    You're welcome.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    RowdyRac said:
    We have someone this morning that could not log in.  It may NOT be fixed.
  • I couldn't log in from the game this morning. I had a message that kept popping up to verify my email address. I did that and still, it would not let me in without going to the website for ggs.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Can anyone tell me why I have this super-sized Follow Icon on the head of every forum page?  And how can I get it to go back to a normal size?

I had to zoom out to 33% just to capture it completely in a screen shot  - 

• @Lylu (INT1) Horrible aren`t they :/  It has happened on all the forums, for all games & has been reported to Vanilla.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Thanks WW,  let's hope they fix it sooner rather than later.

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    On the Festive Farm, where are the gifts to chase to make the bear dance? Seems they are missing this year

Thank you
Sign In to comment.