Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Goldfish Rescue

The first thing I notice is the new currency for hard work rewards.  I think this is a fantastic Idea as we can now decide what rewards we get for our hard work.  Well done I hope to see this kind of hard work rewards on other events like VF, CC

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 21.11.2019
    The idea of giving players an option to choose what they want as rewards .... by offering a currency like GF coins ... is a good idea.

The cost of Maritime Apiary is just a little expensive. It is 375k
    Rank 1 in GFR gets 125k + 50k coins as rewards. Will take more than 2 GFR to buy 1 Maritime Apiary

Sweet Apiary and Maritime apiary are same, except how they look.

Q. Does upgrading Maritime Apiary require Goldfish Coins ? Or it can be UG with dollars.

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Unfortunately we are not receiving the goldfish coins.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @TMKC (IN1)

Our source tells us that they are upgraded with dollars or gold, like other buildings, although of course you need to purchase them with the special currency right at the start.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 21.11.2019
    If Oleg on Main farm is sent to fish goldfish using the option ... 5900 gold for 120 goldfishes ...

Next time when you click Swift seeder .... Oleg will go back to fish the 120 more gold fishes costing you 5900 gold.

The gold lock does not trigger ...

Just be careful :)

Solution is to send Oleg to fish using Flower Farm boat near him ... Then he does not get Swiftly seeded on Main Farm ...
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    how many points per second would you need to get the final reward right now? 
  • Love these coins.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174

Where is this i dont see it ?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004

Where is this i dont see it ?
    There is a new tab in the Trade Centre  :¬)
    edited 21.11.2019
    Thank you was looking all over every farm for it lol are you supposed to start with some gold fish already, i will just leave it running with those that i have at the start as i dont play for more than 2 hours a day now.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Glad to be of service. @uksharon (GB1)
    I was worried that your question was actually more complicated and I was being too obvious  :¬)
    Nice to know I'm not the only one who has these moments  :¬D
    Haha to be honest i had just woke up from an afternoon nap lol and saw that they had started the event, i have woke up now :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 21.11.2019
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1)I can confirm, not getting the goldfish coins either. @WascallyWabbit

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1)I can confirm, not getting the goldfish coins either. @WascallyWabbit

You actually go fishing yourself or make some fish flakes in the windmill, when harvesting you will get your fishpoints right away. 

edited 22.11.2019
    I consider this a bug that the coins have to be triggered like this.
    Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I am not getting the coins now either. Why does every event have to be broken this way? We play it for the rewards & then don't receive the rewards. What is the point of bothering to play now?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Is there any information about the harvest amounts of the maritime apiary? It doesn't allow us to see the harvest amounts.

That concept of using a currency and allowing us to purchase whichever rewards we would prefer is a nice one.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1)it is same as sweet apiary from candy farm, so if you check it out on crazybigfarm site you can find it there

The gold fish at the bottom left what are they for i purchased some and it says x11 are they not supposed to go into your bowl because i cannot see what happens to them ? @w@WascallyWabbit
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

The gold fish at the bottom left what are they for i purchased some and it says x11 are they not supposed to go into your bowl because i cannot see what happens to them ? @w@WascallyWabbit
    yes, they go in the bowl... I checked what I had before purchase and after so can confirm that.
    @ninjahuman (AU1)it is same as sweet apiary from candy farm, so if you check it out on crazybigfarm site you can find it there
    Ok thanks. I was thinking that it was probably better than a sweet apiary at first but now I see that they have equal harvest amounts at level 1.
    Am still not getting all the coins unless I trigger them with more manual fishing or creating feed.

BTW, Byron Longford wants you to know he hasn't abandoned this post, but he has had trouble logging in.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 23.11.2019
    Gotta say, that its pretty awesome that u can choose all the rewards from a single event :)

Wheel tokens for me!! :)

Am still not getting all the coins unless I trigger them with more manual fishing or creating feed.

BTW, Byron Longford wants you to know he hasn't abandoned this post, but he has had trouble logging in.
    Ok. I hope it will be fixed soon.
    JVD (US1) said:

yes, they go in the bowl... I checked what I had before purchase and after so can confirm that.
    Thank you
  • Baldera (SKN1)Baldera (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 192
    Hi,

will we keep goldfish-bait we have in the storage when the event is finished? or will they dissapear like in the earlier version? 

Thanks for helping :) 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Ok. I hope it will be fixed soon.
    It's been a bug for well over a year now, so I wouldn't hold my breath. :)
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 23.11.2019
    The question of the Bait for Gold fish is a great one.
    I will add another Couple-
     Will the Trader keep the Gold fish coin trade all the time or only during the God Fish Rescue?
     I do like the Choices that are given for the Fish Coin. Some do seem off Price a little. I do hope the gold fish bait stays it would be nice to have a few coins in the bank. Also if the trader is open to trade all the time that would be a bit awesome also.
    If you perches the Construction Tokens With the Fish coin can you pass the 50 Token storage or will you waste the coin perches? Be nice to increase the storage amount. As we win them for work done seems a waste to win as a reward and see them not given - but you can choose a least disliked prize instead.

Edited to add the Question of the Construction Tokens. 
    It's been a bug for well over a year now, so I wouldn't hold my breath. :)
    Thanks though I was referring to the log-in issue. I guess it was a bit unclear.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    Wish they sold goldfish pellets too! I would definitely buy those!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Wish they sold goldfish pellets too! I would definitely buy those!
    If you do missions at all, the pellets are perfect for feed ones. The ones made in the MF mill are cheap and quick to make. That may be why they aren't offered for sale.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file