Booster Skins for Cows, Pigs, Apples, Almonds etc ....

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 940IN1
Only field booster skins are there now ,,,

Why not have booster skins in Trade center for cows, big cows, special cows, apples, co-op apples, Pigs, chickens, almonds
etc etc ...

Comments

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 256US1
    The trade center does have skins for cows, pigs chickens and apples.  They even have limited snow choices for goats and donkeys i think.  Look under the Co Op coins tab.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) Posts: 1,597AU1
    The trade center does have skins for cows, pigs chickens and apples.  They even have limited snow choices for goats and donkeys i think.  Look under the Co Op coins tab.
    I think he is talking about skins that you place on the buildings that are temporary but give a harvest booster while they are on that building.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) Posts: 256US1
    edited 14.11.2019
    Oh, ok I think I found the field skins at the Trading Center under Benny's crate tab.  I just skipped past all that stuff as it required gold.

Post edited by BigSparty (US1) on
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) Posts: 993INT1
    edited 20.11.2019
     Please report to the game team my request for the possibility of applying skins to the beach garden and apartment block.
    It is not a big problem giving this option for existing skins, because they are objects of the same size.
    :smiley:
    I have a winter decor on the gourmet farm and the beach doesn't suit me there.  :# 

~~Mona~~ (INT1) Coop CAMERON FARM

Sign In to comment.