Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Northern Lights Farm - Discussion

Comments

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    One thing I like about Big Farm is that there is NO right or wrong way to play the game or the temp farms.  You can play it the way you want. 

Viking/Northern Lights never asks for 10+ penguin pools.  I finished the last Viking farm getting all three ships, and  getting around 58 million runes.    I did all but three side tasks, as i had no need for them at the end.  I think one would have given a small amount of fertilizer and don't recall on the other two. 

I don't see why there is such a ruckus, at least it is doable.  I had 5 penguins last time and I staggered their production so that they mostly all ran and towards the end when it was time to demolish, the 5th was one of the first things i got rid of.

I have no books and used very little if any gold.

The farm itself is doable.  It would be nice if it awarded the decos like it i supposed to since they give runes when broken down.

My concern is that with some getting 250 million plus runes, is that when they redo the farm they will make it a lot harder and those that don't do just seals or have a lot of books, are going to be collateral damage, and will no longer be able to complete the farm. 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 19.11.2019
    Has there been any word on the missing decos?
    This is what I got from them:

Well.... I think this is not good enough, why would we want the deco when the temp farm is over?
    "Regarding the issues you had with clearing land/decoration this has been reworked for the northern lights farm and is not working as the Viking farm. We apologize if this has been unclear."  Does this mean they informed us of the change in advance?

Thanks for the information.  Not what we had hoped for, is it?
    Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on
    edited 20.11.2019
    Not to be mean...

But you are not missing much with that deco ( to be honest )

You can build one in 50 minutes for 35k Viking Dollars if u want

But if u use decorations there

its much more efficient to actually use the Pine Forest :)
    That's really not the point. The point is that everything they roll out it has bugs, and tried and true events and temp farms have something new break when they worked perfectly before. Everywhere we turn, something malfunctions. And we need to let them know when it does, therefore, people are mentioning it.

I don't care if its a deco w/ 20 HV or a bag of chicken feed, if we're supposed to get it, we should get it.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    Not to be mean...

But you are not missing much with that deco ( to be honest )

You can build one in 50 minutes for 35k Viking Dollars if u want

But if u use decorations there

its much more efficient to actually use the Pine Forest :)
    That's really not the point. The point is that everything they roll out it has bugs, and tried and true events and temp farms have something new break when they worked perfectly before. Everywhere we turn, something malfunctions. And we need to let them know when it does, therefore, people are mentioning it.

I don't care if its a deco w/ 20 HP or a bag of chicken feed, if we're supposed to get it, we should get it.
    speaking of which, there's been no update on the village fair ranking awards either.  I had hoped we would get an update Monday but Monday came and went with no update. :(
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    About the missing deco: The team knows about it. They promised to give us more information later.
    WiseWing said:
    About the missing deco: The team knows about it. They promised to give us more information later.
    Thank you, WW!

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Am running the Northern Lights Wheel of Fortune. So far have won 2 decos; however, neither of them have appeared in my inventory box.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Northern Lights Wheel of Fortune gives decos, but they don't show up in inventory??? WTH? another bug!!! I could certainly use the ones I won!!!
  • This game is getting so frustrating with all the bugs that are happening, i too have just done a spinning wheel on Northern lights, as one who does not rely on gold to play the game every little thing like a deco helps a massive amount
  • I didn't get the cult stone. I also didn't get a deco on the wheel. I am tired of these glitches.
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    The wheel is not giving the decos won.  need to see about this GGS
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Wheel didn't give me the Viking Lookout I won in the jackpot.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    yes ,I also lost decorations of  WOF along with cult stone . even I dont know, if i got other things from WOF :(
    This is not good..
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Well, like an idiot I spun the WoF wheel before looking in here.  I also won a decoration that I never received.  Why did they break things that used to work?  If anything in the game works, please leave it alone!  I am a co-op leader and I can't even recommend new players even try to learn the game anymore.  It is very hard to be encouraging these days.
  • daisymae7 (US1)daisymae7 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    and not only did I not receive the deco for buying land, the house etc. but the deco I won in the Wheel of Fortune also did not show up.  So I am missing the happiness for those decos, which also means I am paying more $ for production than  I should be
  • kazhmeer (US1)kazhmeer (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    Same thing just happened to me. I completed the house, the deco was moving across the screen, then nothing. I refreshed, cleared everything, logged out, etc. No deco. :(
    Me three.

• kazhmeer (US1)kazhmeer (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Just happened to me also. No deco.  I think I will not play Northern Lights anymore.
    Am running the Northern Lights Wheel of Fortune. So far have won 2 decos; however, neither of them have appeared in my inventory box.
    I won one and didn't get it either. 
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    WiseWing said:
    More information later?  GGs is always saying more information later.  Some of us would really like to know exactly when later is, because it has been over a week now for the village fair rewards and prizes and we have received nothing and have heard nothing since they have said 'more information later'.

They said later on the bigger package for the compensation package for the VF.
    They said later on the top Co-op prizes for the VF.
    Now they are saying later on the missing decos that should be given as prizes of for clearing land and now for the wheel of fortune. I spun the wheel to specifically get smaller sized decos.  Now I must wait to rearrange my farm, this is really not fair.  As well as the fact that so many players started this event with points and farms being continued from the last time.

It would be really helpful if we knew exactly when later was. Some type of time estimate would be helpful.

Thanks
  • JenK (NL1)JenK (NL1) NL1 Posts: 25
    No deco's earned with the wheel of fortune. 
  • Mrs M.B (GB1)Mrs M.B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    So 5 decorations won on the Northern Lights wheel, but none have appeared in my drop box. Another bug.
  • Marty63 (AU1)Marty63 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    Where are the decos that I won with the wheel, none of them show up, very disappointing!!!
  • willeke (US1)willeke (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Hallo    i play  the  wheel  of   fortune   ,won  6x   the  light  workbench      but....i   get  nothing 
  • fenacus (SKN1)fenacus (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    Northern Light Farm - what a joke! Everytime when I log out, every single stuff disapperars from "Winter Farm"
    I had about 600 linens and I didn't sell any. I logged out and back in again and tadaa!  I had 0 linen.
    I tested yesterday and today again - I picked sometihng from ground and logged out and when I log in again, I don't have anythin left.
    Sick and tired to this whole game and that's the reason why I'm not going to use any "real" money to this game.
    Hope you all have better luck.
    Voisiko pelin vain hemmetti soikoon saada paremmin toimimaan! Menee peli-into koko kivaan peliin! Pistää vihaksi kun raht menee hukkaan.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    yep same here WOF did'nt dish out the deco won
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    The wheel of fortune bug is reported as well. I am sorry that I am unable to tell you more about it apart form "reported" and "info is coming later", but that is all information that we are getting for now :( .
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Tell what you all need as an compensation?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

no decos in my drop box after winning them with the wheel of fortune in Northern lights farm, not sure about the other rewards, they might be missing as well, decos the easiest to spot of course

bugs keep piling up

Sign In to comment.