Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Jut received the Blue Diamonds ..All well.. Just took a bit of time to complete .So a very happy chappy now:-))))))

I can build my Duck community now
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Can we use seaweed feed on colossal cow if we place them inside the cow community ...

Also, can we use swift and turbo on cow community ... which means ... will all cows inside it on which seaweed feed has been used, will they work using swift + turbo

The same question for duck community with dazzlers in it

edited 11.11.2019
    I did not get Diamonds transferred to my main farm after the week 1 ended on DW

I hope this will get solved soon ...
    Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Can we use seaweed feed on colossal cow if we place them inside the cow community ...

Also, can we use swift and turbo on cow community ... which means ... will all cows inside it on which seaweed feed has been used, will they work using swift + turbo

Yes you can.   Go inside and you will see all of the available options.

They can not be gifted by other players
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Hi All,
    I decided to have a go at Tessa's Dreamworld and have been doing the tasks on the left side menu. I have one that is asking to complete 'one' market contract for the reward. I have now completed 3 contracts but the task is still sitting there. It's the 3rd one of the market contracts that I'm on. The first one was a bit glitchy as well. Had to do it about 4 times before it finally gave me the reward. And now it's doing this again with the 3rd one. I did check and it definitely states 'one' contract. 

Wondering if someone could take a look and sort out the problem.
    Thanks,
    ~R
  • There's 3 different types of contracts, you have to make sure you're doing the right one.

The top row is called "Dream Dollar" contracts.
    The 2nd row is called "Dream XP" contracts.
    The 3rd (bottom) row is called "Dream Supply" contracts.

You have to complete the correct type of contract for the task. If it wants you to complete a  "Dream Supply" contract for instance, you have to do one of the 2 contracts on the bottom row.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    52 thousand corn and people wonder why I skip/bin missions... GGS thinks giving us missions where we have to grind for many hours is fun...?!? :(

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Oh ok. Thank you @FuzzyBear. I didn't realize there was a difference lol.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Especially as we only had 2 weeks to get our farm up & running.  For those who don't buy gold it's hard to get any further on the farm.  I had a mission for just over 30,000 corn with a couple of hours to do it in.  Way too hard!!
    edited 18.11.2019
    It's probably too late to ask this but... do we demolish & sell off everything on dream world before the end to get the most of whatever rewards or do we continue to the bitter end trying to earn as much as we can??

With 2 minutes to go on the dream world YOU start a maintenance!!!!

Why couldn't this be done after dream world had ended.

Way to go!!!!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I guess the number increases as we add more and more fields.
    If you think it will take a lot of time or won't be able to complete, then you can simply delete it.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    edited 18.11.2019
    DW just finished 30 minutes early on the AU1 server .... No popup ... no diamonds   :/
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    DW just finished 30 minutes early on the AU1 server .... No popup ... no diamonds   :/
    same here...no diamonds & I didnt get my gold back either
    edited 18.11.2019
    Dream World Week 1 ended, No diamonds recieved ... Support replied, Diamonds have been credited
    Week 2 now, no diamonds recieved ....
    What is the point in playing DW ? Moreover support says we gave you the diamonds, which is a lie.

Thank god i bought only little gold in DW ...

Just like pleasure Park, will be ignoring Dream world completely from now onwards ...

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Dream World Week 1 ended, No diamonds recieved ... Support replied, Diamonds have been credited
    Week 2 now, no diamonds recieved ....
    What is the point in playing DW ? Moreover support says we gave you the diamonds, which is a lie.

Thank god i bought only little gold in DW ...

Just like pleasure Park, will be ignoring Dream world completely from now onwards ...

I skipped DW this time.  What is wrong with Pleasure Park.  I had no problems with it and got the ranking rewards from it promptly, which is more than can be said about the Village Fair or the certain decos from Northern Lights.
    I loved the shorter version of Dream Farm. Making farm in 2 weeks was better than playing it for 4 weeks.

Earned around 23-24k diamonds in 2 weeks which was better than in 4 weeks.

• Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    I loved the shorter version of Dream Farm. Making farm in 2 weeks was better than playing it for 4 weeks.

I totally agree with you. I played now and then on the dream farm and did not use any gold and I received a total of around 20k of diamonds for these 2 weeks. This is fun!!!

I totally agree with you. I played now and then on the dream farm and did not use any gold and I received a total of around 20k of diamonds for these 2 weeks. This is fun!!!
    No gold buying. No investment from our real world and get free diamonds without purchasing gold.
    What else someone need?
    Its better than playing FL 42 days and getting almost same number of diamonds and spending a lot of resources.
  • baldwin2 (US1)baldwin2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    I had 17,331 diamonds at the end of this DF and never got them!!  Very, Very upset!!  Is GGS going to look into this???? 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 18.11.2019
    I think it is a crying shame that the books we buy at the Dream World event are not stored somewhere so that it is there for our use again when the event comes active again.  Is there any way the Team can look into this?  :o:p<3
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    I got only around 11k diamonds. it was showing lot more thn that last 4-5 days. what happened last miniute?
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138

Jitu, couldn't you put off all these amazements till few more runs of the event. Meanwhile I could gather enough diamonds to buy the bovine apartment house (Om, Go-Mata-ki Joi). 
    I once praised Village Fair rewards. Rewards were curtailed on the very next run. And I came to discover a new term: "nerfed".

I bet, we'll get 1/10th diamond in next run of Dream World from 10-fold toil.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400

Don't let GGS/BFG know that it is fun, they will screw it up! ;)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I am really enjoying Dream World, more than the regular game events. I too have been able to collect more diamonds each week in Dream World than in any 42 day run of all the broken events in the Farmers League. 

However, I do have a concern that has happened to me both times the event was run:
    While working on completing the third daily task, I leveled up from level 40 to 41. Immediately I got three new daily tasks, but the original third task I had been almost about to complete disappeared completely. 

Where did the books go that we bought the first time around for the dream world?  Why couldn't we use them this time around?
    The books that we buy for the other temp farms are still in our possession each time that farm arrives.  Will they be in our possession the next time the dream world comes around?

@WascallyWabbit
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Ozzie (AU1)  books work just for one run of the DW.

@baldwin2 (US1)  please contact support about the missing diamonds. 

WiseWing said:
    @Ozzie (AU1)  books work just for one run of the DW.

@baldwin2 (US1)  please contact support about the missing diamonds. 

Some of my friends didn't got their diamonds even when everyone else got their part.
    When they contacted support, they people says that the diamonds are already credited in their account.
    Now tell us what to do?
    If we put pressure on support, they put ban on us. It means that if didn't got our diamonds, then loose hope of getting them.

Jitu, couldn't you put off all these amazements till few more runs of the event. Meanwhile I could gather enough diamonds to buy the bovine apartment house (Om, Go-Mata-ki Joi). 
    I once praised Village Fair rewards. Rewards were curtailed on the very next run. And I came to discover a new term: "nerfed".

I bet, we'll get 1/10th diamond in next run of Dream World from 10-fold toil.
    GGS wont nerf DW .... in fact, GGS needs to offer more incentives to lure people into buying gold in DW.
    A 2 for 1 inclusion is DW is encouraging ...

Next DW run, i will take SS of my diamonds in MF inventory
    edited 19.11.2019
    Start missions in Dream world ...
    Offer diamonds for playing or winning certain number of missions ...

P.S : Waiting for Pig, apple, etc etc community buildings

Sign In to comment.