Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Northern Lights Farm - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    They've been having back-to-back viking-type farms for several years now. They should rework it so that all three farms rotate, starting with the Festive Farm at Christmas. Too much of a rework for them, I suppose.
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    Building the first house did not give the deco as it was supposed..: (
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I forgot to look at the tasks as they went by so I do not know if the rewards changed or if I just didn't get this one, but I have not seen it mentioned yet.  In the past, once you harvested your first field of flax, the reward was enough flax to immediately begin production on a stylish viking tunic.  I did not get any flax and had to harvest more.  I wasn't worried about it at first, as I thought maybe the reward had changed and I just didn't notice in my haste, but once I realized I didn't get the decoration when I built the house, I am thinking all of the rewards are messed up. 
  • Mike484 (US1)Mike484 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Didn't get the cult stone either when I built the house.
  • It didn't ask for limes this time. Back to normal on mine so that's good.
  • ACS (SKN1)ACS (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 3
    Didn't get the cult stone either when I built the house.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Several people in my coop incl. myself didn´t get the cultstone - what is happening ?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 16.11.2019
    yep another bug, no cult stone here either
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    No cult stone deco received for me either. 
    Another event, another bug. <sigh>

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

hmm whats up? There have been too many incidents, especially lately. Is the game totally broken? Beyond repair?

For now, maybe, the best thing to do is to ignore temp farms and events. Just mind our main farms and hope the programmers actually manage to fix the programs and make whats supposed to happen, happen in the events and temp farms. hmmm and hope the problems are not contagious and infect also our main farms....

As is we can now count on only one thing, any event that starts will not work as it should. Use of our resources will be a waste. Costly waste.

Even when they handed out compensation packages, they messed that up. Are there no end to the mishaps at their end?

I wonder.
  • LeMoi (US1)LeMoi (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    1. Didn't get the Cult Stone deco like many other players
    2. Uncovering Pine Forest deco in plot #9 didn't improve production cost at all as if there was no additional deco

I wonder what else is "improved". My guess that the Cult Stone deco got credited to the Viking farm drop box.
    Quite disappointing so far.
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    No deco here eater,
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Like everyone else I also didn't receive the cult stone deco when task was completed :(
    Oddly enough it looks like I did get the seaweed fertilizer from the one task, but not the special seeds from the task before it.  I don't know whether to keep playing, hoping that it gets fixed at some point, or to just stop in case they restart the event or just never fix it.  My guess is that since it is the weekend, it will remain in this half-working/half-broke state for at least a couple more days....
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Didn't get the cult stone either when I built the house.  :/
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Me either.

i did finally get the hidden one from clearing land.
  • Like some other people I am not receiving the rewards for the tasks on this farm . No deco for house or money for renaming farm?

VAM (US1) said:
    Oddly enough it looks like I did get the seaweed fertilizer from the one task, but not the special seeds from the task before it.  I don't know whether to keep playing, hoping that it gets fixed at some point, or to just stop in case they restart the event or just never fix it.  My guess is that since it is the weekend, it will remain in this half-working/half-broke state for at least a couple more days....
    I know one thing, I am not putting money (gold) into it. Will just be playing easy-going, slow pace.

• Several people in my coop incl. myself didn´t get the cultstone - what is happening ?
    Did Not get mine either. It flew across the farm and then disappeared.
    After making my tunic I was supposed to get a reward of runes and move on to No. 2 task, and none of that happened either.
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    Just completed step 2 & the reward was a cult stone.  Clicked on it & it disappeared.  It is not in my inventory on the temp farm.  Where did it go?  Another bug perhaps??
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    A bug in GGS/BFG? Never! :p
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I think It's one of the new cult stone varieties.     Invisible   :o

You need special glasses to see it.   

You will be able to be buy these glasses with lots of gold in one of the special offers coming soon.

Just a thought.    :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I am starting over from the beginning chapter 1 task, but it shows that I won many of the "Hard work rewards" (the ones I won on the last Viking that just finished).
    Does that mean they are cumulative from the last farm, and I will be getting the next one up? But it seems I'm working for the chapter 1 boat ...

It isn't cumulative.  I'm sure it was an unintentional consequence of starting a new temp farm so quickly.  What appears to have happened is if the previous temp farm ended while you were logged off and the new one started when you were still logged off and you were in the top 1000 (thus earned the 5,000,000 bonus runestones) - when you did log in and collected your bonus runestones, they acted as if you had just earned them in the new temp farm since both temp farms use the runestones.  If they had done a tropical farm or the candy farm instead, it would not have shown up this way. 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    oh, ok...
    Just looked, and I must have gotten those.
    How interesting.
    I don't usually do much on the temp farms, but this time I was supposed to stay off my leg. So I sat and tapped a lot.
    : )
    Thanks for the information.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I'm not getting the free decos. Didn't get the cult stone for building a house and I didn't get the pine forest for clearing the plot of land. Going after the ancestral tree next and I hope that one is there.
  • R David (US1)R David (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    @RowdyRac Do we need to put in a support ticket, or will they fix it and give us the deco?  At any rate, could it be reported?  Thanks!artful (US1) said:
    When completing the assignment at a house, I did not receive a deco, it seemed as if he was coming in, but as a look at my inventory, there is nothing. Like to comment if more people have this
    Same thing just happened to me. I completed the house, the deco was moving across the screen, then nothing. I refreshed, cleared everything, logged out, etc. No deco. :(

I have just brought land as per the side task, then cleared the land, it showed that I had won a cult stone decoration, but I have not received it.
    Me 4
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Farmer Kissy (US1)Farmer Kissy (US1) US1 Posts: 320
    edited 17.11.2019
    I have one cult stone, but I think I got it as a reward and not for the land. I am missing the pine forest for sure. I got the cult stone for the house but not the land.
    I am guessing that none have gotten the cult stone for building a house. I didn´t get it either.

Clearing land I got the Runecircle and Ancestral Tree so far. Went for those two first. Not tried Cultstone or Pine Forest yet.

Sign In to comment.