Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where did viking shop go?

The shop was saying 2 months before it leave, then I went to buy stuff with my stones and GONE

Comments

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    Same here.  They usually give you 3 days to make any purchases you might want after the temp farm leaves.  Sheeesh.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Yes the same here Byron, spent a mth of hard work to earn my runestone and now find I can't spend them.

Not happy :'(
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The shop was saying 2 months before it leave, then I went to buy stuff with my stones and GONE
    It's gone for me as well and I have a viking duck coop to purchase.

It is a bit off topic, but do you know what the ranking was like before the end of the viking farm?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.11.2019
    no, but I know I won on AU server, so I have a real lot to spend, @ninjahuman (AU1)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    no, but I know I won on AU server, so I have a real lot to spend, @ninjahuman (AU1)
    Congrats for your win.

I was 6th with 3 hours to go and 11th place was over 10m behind me but I came on when I thought there was half an hour left but it had already finished and I came 11th which is very frustrating.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 15.11.2019
    Its gone at SKN1 too.

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I was busy buying seeds in the shop when it suddenly disappeared. Now I sit with stones and cannot use them.

Why does GGS not give us a few hours to purchase what we need? We work hard for the rewards and are the denied the opportunity to use them.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    It gone and didn't even gave the rewards which we should get on its ending.
    i was in between top 10-20 rank and didn't even got my 5 million runes.
    Don't know about rest rewards.

Also no viking trader here to use runes. :(
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 15.11.2019
    No Vicking trader on US1 Server either....I am tired of having to send in tickets to get prizes after almost every event...Will they ever get it together???
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    We also miss him on our server. :smiley:
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    This is not new.

It happened before, as soon as the temp. farm finished the trader disappeared.

• FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    This time we did get our prices but no possibillity to use our runestones?

Another screw up...and I do know the Mod News already...It's not necccesairy to send in a ticket, We are
    aware of the issue and it will be solved (without mention when it will be properly solved!) 

Get ride of the FC, it's ruining every single event!!

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I wonder why everything is going bump in the night at this game now.

From what I can see, they where so set on having a great showcase for the revenue that they didn´t have time to bother about their customers or whether the game is playable or not. How I wish they proved me wrong.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    The runestone trader is expected to be back before the end of today ... hang on to those runestones !
  • @RowdyRac sorry to bother you but 1st, when is the "end of today" for you" and do oyu know how long the trader will stay for since it's late at night for me right now and i'm hoping i'll get to exchange them tmr :smile:

RowdyRac said:
    The runestone trader is expected to be back before the end of today ... hang on to those runestones !
    RowdyRac said:
    And why is it dissapeared? 
    @The Best King (INT1)

No bother :)
    I meant the end of working day in Hamburg ... which should be about 4 or 5 hours from now. 
    And if all goes according to plan, he will still be here tomorrow :)

@FastSylvia (NL1)

He got called away urgently
  • @FastSylvia (NL1) i'm guessing it's a bug :disappointed:

RowdyRac said:
    @The Best King (INT1)

I meant the end of working day in Hamburg ... which should be about 4 or 5 hours from now. 

@FastSylvia (NL1)

IF you think you're funny, you're not!

The push over the edge to stop playing this game could be a Moderator which behaves like a Joker! 
    Respect your customers! 

@FastSylvia (NL1)

I am a player of the game, just like you, Sylvia. Same frustrations, same concerns.

Just trying to hang in here and keep a smile on my face.
    When we are able to give the community definitive answers, we will certainly do so.
    My apologies if you were gravely offended.
  • RowdyRac said:
    @The Best King (INT1)

@FastSylvia (NL1)

IF you think you're funny, you're not!

The push over the edge to stop playing this game could be a Moderator which behaves like a Joker! 
    Respect your customers! 

@FastSylvia (NL1)  It made me smile, so it was a bit funny hehe 

The temp farm trader has disappeared after the last few temp farms have ended & they always manage to get him back again, so its not the end of the world, doesn`t he come back when the next temp farm start & we have 2 for a while? - I remember I did not have to wait too long to spend my Candy Vouchers.

RowdyRac said:
    @FastSylvia (NL1)

I am a player of the game, just like you, Sylvia. Same frustrations, same concerns.

Just trying to hang in here and keep a smile on my face.
    When we are able to give the community definitive answers, we will certainly do so.
    My apologies if you were gravely offended.
    I thought it was funny,  Mods have a sense of humor too and I'm sure the past few days have been very frustrating for you, just as they have been for us.

Thank you for keeping us updated as best you can.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Festive farm starting.
    So it will come soon :)

Do anyone else think that he didn't got his 5 million runes for being in top 1000? or its just me :(
    Festive farm starting.
    So it will come soon :)

Do anyone else think that he didn't got his 5 million runes for being in top 1000? or its just me :(
    Check at the Trader and see what your total is.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 15.11.2019
    So, the runestone trader is back albeit under disguise as the Northern Light island event.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file