Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

Comments

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Another problem with this FL, the grouping is ALL wrong.  I finished 49th last FL and now with all the top players.  Looks like the went back to grouping as of last VF occurrence.
    Yes I agree. The grouping seems to be wrong. Also it is not showing what rank I am. It is only showing the top players & there is no way to scroll down past those top ranked players
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    edited 10.11.2019
    Oh my, didn´t take long to get the answer to that. Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Village Fair, first event out, rewards are missing! hmmm and nobody at the office before Monday (?) hmm.

The timer is broken as well on Village Fair!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I would not hold your breathe waiting for the rewards, nothing has been said that they will be given.  Not the 1st time rewards earned and not given.  Only thing they have said is you will get the support rewards no mention of any other.  But they did say they will not fix the problem whilst it is running

What is more likely to happen, is they will give everyone a crappy sorry package.

They are not likely to go thru every co op on every server and give out the rewards to every player.  (I hope I am wrong)
    Yes, I do hope you are wrong. I hope that the system is recording what our Village Fair points are and will give us our rewards according to the points we have achieved.  :p:p:)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 10.11.2019
    Does anyone know what rewards we will get from village fair at the end for rank 1 coop ?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Do anyone know what rewards we wll get from village far at the end for rank 1 coop ?
    We'll be lucky to get any rewards :(
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Idea, don't play the event untill its fixed - that they will probably 'hear' ;)
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    ..................  I missed at least 4000 diamonds and 2 golden coffins! ................

You really didn't miss anything.  In my gold coffin/box I just got 50,000 farm dollars.  After all the work I did to earn gold medals.  I spent seaweed to do it, dumb.  Then the blue diamonds I got, I upgraded my apt building.  But on certain upgrade levels it doesn't let you put an additional house into it.  So I wound up not having any advantage with the upgrade.  So I wasted all that time and gold to win nothing and 50,000 farm dollars, LOLOLOL.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    ..................  I missed at least 4000 diamonds and 2 golden coffins! ................

You really didn't miss anything.  In my gold coffin/box I just got 50,000 farm dollars.  After all the work I did to earn gold medals.  I spent seaweed to do it, dumb.  Then the blue diamonds I got, I upgraded my apt building.  But on certain upgrade levels it doesn't let you put an additional house into it.  So I wound up not having any advantage with the upgrade.  So I wasted all that time and gold to win nothing and 50,000 farm dollars, LOLOLOL.
    Alternate upgrades to the apt. block gives you workers, so there is an advantage to them.
  • Sorry to say but I was not wrong, rewards earned to date will not be given, just sorry package, details at later date  :'(@FarmerCli (US1)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    This is so bummer.  Many coops on the US server (ours included) had accumulated enough coop reward points to max out all of the 140 rewards by early yesterday.  There will be many folks yowling very loudly.  This is so not good.   :'(:'(:'(:#
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    This is so bummer.  Many coops on the US server (ours included) had accumulated enough coop reward points to max out all of the 140 rewards by early yesterday.  There will be many folks yowling very loudly.  This is so not good.   :'(:'(:'(:#
    Don,t worry,at GGS they even don,t care or respond more on the V-F problems. A so-called compansation cradle we get and that is it. They think there a childrenshand is fast filled. But these hick-up,bugs or whatever you like to call them makes it more easy to let ALL the events for what they are. Buy no more gold,cancel the automatic harvester and seeder. Maybe that will help to listen to the players.

And that compensation cradle/box they can put it where the sun is not shining. 
    Compensation,they call that a reward. I call it a insult to ALL the players
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    edited 13.11.2019
    No end of Village Fair rewards? We busted our butts on Village Fair to get into 3rd place, for no rewards?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    LOL, Another day, another meaningless insincere apology from GGS
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    LOL, Another day, another meaningless insincere apology from GGS
    Will there be a compensation to the faulty compensation? 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.11.2019
    AU just receive compensation.  I am level 560 but only received the compensation for lowest levels.  We won the VF and missed out on a lot of rewards, even the highest compensation pack is nothing compared to what we lost.
  • awesome alex (AU1)awesome alex (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    edited 14.11.2019
    I am level 185 same co op as Byron and received nothing.  I was offline at the time.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Byron I just posted in the missing VF rewards thread but like you I also received the lowest package

This is a total insult & feel totally ripped off yet again by GGS

I did manage to take a screenshot of the coloured boxes & think I also got 1 of the seaweed as well
  • I also did not receive the 'compensation'. Would have been nice to get at least something even though what I and my coop earned was worth much more than what is being given
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    And again you started an event that doesn't work shame on you
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    edited 09.12.2019
    Within the first half hour the top co op in silver has over 2 million points.  HOW is this possible?

Not only did our co op get ripped off by not getting to select the friendship meadow when we came in 2nd in silver last time, but now we seem to be starting at a huge deficit.

Edited to add that once again i am in a FL division with people HUNDREDS of levels above me.  How can level 96 and locked land and locked levels compete against people with levels like 483?

Bah Humbug
  • suus2005 (NL1)suus2005 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 80
    same here top 1 over 3 miljoen points, within 1 hour.
    The game is so slow, harvesting is a big problem
    the cows won't come out of there shed.
    This isn't the first time that we play this event.
    GS please do a hotfix to solve the problems.
    It is a struggle.....
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    And again a big mess with the FL, all the pop-ups of offers, gain prices of WC, FL, etc etc blocked all the harvesting or seeding and starting a new FL, rankings are blanco...no one knows where we are standing.
     The game is slow and going on freezing, not to mention that several players even can't log into the game because that's taking around 5 minutes...

When do we get a compesation package for the bugs in this event this time?

(At least it started in the begin of the week so we probably don't have to wait untill after the weekend, do we?)

BUGFARM!

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Probably!  Sadly!!
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    Hello there at GS,

is there somebody that can do something about the problems with farmers league or are you already gone home.
    the only thing that works are the pop ups for spending money but getting the game in good order is difficult keep tour act together and make sure the game is playable, get ride off all the shit.

at least give a reaction on this comments
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Very nice that most coop HW rewards have been moved Upfront :)

Much easier for all coops to grab more rewards 

<3

I didnt mind it anyway, as we reaped them all last round :)

But i think its great for everyone :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Since the farmers league and the hard worker event are ending at the same time, will we receive our rewards for our title at the end of the event?
  • BlueMoon (HU1)BlueMoon (HU1) HU1 Posts: 34
    Today started a new Farmer League event...
    We could buy the season ticket for 14,499 gold .... or at least it was shown....because...

25,499 gold was deducted... :angry:
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    edited 21.12.2019
    And an other problem...

Last Farmer's League on our server finished today morning at 6:00 o'clock. The HWE worked towards. After HWE's end we've got a smaller amount of diamonds. My last title was Animal lover, that means to get 2000 diamonds when HWE is ended.
    I've got 500 for Gardner title.... because  the Farmer's League finished before HWE finished.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    And an other problem...

Last Farmer's League on our server finished today morning at 6:00 o'clock. The HWE worked towards. After HWE's end we've got a smaller amount of diamonds. My last title was Animal lover, that means to get 2000 diamonds when HWE is ended.
    I've got 500 for Gardner title.... because  the Farmer's League finished before HWE finished.
    I had the same issue as well which made me miss out on 2,500 diamonds. The farmers league event ended earlier than the time it was shown to end which was most likely part of the reason that this occurred.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    One thing i love with Farmers League!

Is that we tend to get fairly different people in our divisions ( I wonder if Im the only one )

I very rarely get the same players :D
Sign In to comment.