MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Missing rewards Village Fair ending 13 November

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 837

Same as with BlueMoon (HU1) goes for me. In spit of being lvl above 150 I received a compensation package for those of lvl 64+. Will check with my co-op mates and hear what they got.

• BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    LuckyViolat, it seems that if you weren't on line you didn't receive it as someone else has posted on another thread  Farmers League
    I wad on and I didn't get anything.  No pop up, nothing.
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 5,996
    Hi Guys,

Sorry that this compensation is so confusing, we are trying to get information for you & have just posted what we have been told today:
    Announcement update

Those of you on higher levels who got the lowest package so far, will be getting more, in due course & we are also still trying to find out what is happening with the end of event ranking rewards, which some of you are missing. :/

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I got the compensation but it was low to what I was told.
    I got the compensation of 6-64 level players but I am at level 205.

Also one of my friend didn't got his rewards even after reloading and clearing caches and history.

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
    Hi Guys,

Sorry that this compensation is so confusing, we are trying to get information for you & have just posted what we have been told today:
    Announcement update

Those of you on higher levels who got the lowest package so far, will be getting more, in due course & we are also still trying to find out what is happening with the end of event ranking rewards, which some of you are missing. :/
    Is there a time frame for this, because so far I have not gotten anything.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 851
    I got a compensation but the choosable reward was not in it. Neither did other coopmembers get this reward.
    I was rewarded for lvl 6-64, while I am lvl 422

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• Hi Guys,

Announcement update

Is there a time frame for this, because so far I have not gotten anything.
    Neither has our co-op

• RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    Hi Guys,

Announcement update

Is there any time frame for this? So far my coop has not gotten a compensation package or our end of event 3rd place gold, ranking events rewards. US1, Chronic Farmers. Thank you
    edited 14.11.2019

*laughs* one thing we have learned about mising rewards + compensations is that we have to be patient and read announcements :wink:

They will appear eventually.

• Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I received nothing. Not even a stone to throw back to you.
    How long will it take, you think? Never, I guess.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 383
    Compensation?  It should be worded "Consolation"!!

*scratches me head* and wonders. Why is that a better word for it?

• Jazz123 (US1)Jazz123 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    This Village Fair event was a disaster.  I agree with Babe above.  Shame on you for the compensation packages.  Either compensate as it was advertised or better!  And, some of the members who were in the top five players in a coop that won by over 2 million points weren't compensated at all.

Shame on you!
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,043
    edited 14.11.2019
    Will we still get the main choice of prize for winning the event of the small cow, pig or friendship meadow ?? I sent in a support ticket straight after the event, i dont want to have to keep messaging Bob in support after every event, my partner will be thinking im having an affair, i message Bob more than i message the husband !!  All my coop have been put off now of doing event and hoping we get what we won at the end so we wont be partaking in anything anymore.
    Farm Together
    Happy Farming.
    A Fool Is Easily Parted From There Money!
    Think I just got my compensation package.

Now to get the ranking rewards for our co op coming in 2nd in the silver league.

At least we have some progress. :)
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 383

*scratches me head* and wonders. Why is that a better word for it?

GGS is trying to comfort us with these prizes.  You say potatoe, I say potato.  :D

• Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    Still no rewards. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,203
    At the same time this happens - new Q3 repport just landed and this is what redeye.se  (among alot of other details) 
    I find it hard to believe that everybody has to work hard in the events to get the prizes, when they don't get them, they have to work even harder...classic for these kinds of businesses...when is it enough?

The Big products stood for the biggest surprise in the report, at least according to us. The deposits rose by 26% on an annual basis and increased compared to Q2 despite seasonality effects. The growth was mainly driven by an increased ARPMPU (average revenue per monthly user), which came in at an even higher than the record levels we saw during Q2. We believe the strong monetization rates are sustainable, at least at these types of UAC spend, and are an effect of increased live-ops optimization. Going forward, we expect to see a relatively stable development with increasingly effective marketing, leading to higher margin levels. 
    quote; redeye.se
  • Nothing for me either @LuckyViolat (AU1) although others in our coop did receive a laughable 'compensation'
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 440
    I received a partial package.
  • Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I received the compensation rewards, so i thank you for it, although that is not what I wanted. Thanks anyway. It was my last Village Fair.
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    I received my compensation package, for the first 2 days. Thank you. Still waiting on my end of event for VF, 3rd place, gold league rewards. I agree with @Karos (US1)  my coop will no longer participate in Village Fair.
    I received my compensation package.  Thanks.  Am eagerly awaiting the ranking prizes for 2nd place silver league.
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 235
    Me too got the compensation wrong, like the previous writer and my level is pass 150, can you fix that too and I'm still waiting for the ranking rewards...
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 240
    I am still waiting for my right compensation package or the balance between the top & the lowest package;

How long am I going to have to wait ? :'(
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Ballon WOF will come again?

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,043
    Any news on when we will get the prize for coming first in silver league for the village fair all my coop still waiting !
    Farm Together
    Happy Farming.
    A Fool Is Easily Parted From There Money!

Do we have to submit a ticket to Support about wrong package given or will it be corrected sometime soon?

Sign In to comment.