Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    The Market customer asking Yellow Hibiscus, how do you deliver the product. I am looking all over to figure out.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    The Market customer asking Yellow Hibiscus, how do you deliver the product. I am looking all over to figure out.
    Trash it and get an order you can fill
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Thanks @grrr (NL1) I also could get into the Dream world.  Please pass on my thanks also.  :)
    I was under the impression that we could have 4 windmills, composters etc on farms on dream world.  How is it then that someone has 17 windmills on their main farm, 11 composters & 8 barns?  How is this possible?
  • I was under the impression that we could have 4 windmills, composters etc on farms on dream world.  How is it then that someone has 17 windmills on their main farm, 11 composters & 8 barns?  How is this possible?
    @Ozzie (AU1) You can have as many as you like, though space & workers would be a factor. 

@everyone,  the reason for DW being 2 weeks instead of 4 this time, is that the team are just testing out different running times. 

Is anyone still unable to get into Dreamworld? 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    DId we ever get a response on the timing....why 2 weeks and not 4?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    The post above yours appears to answer that question 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    FuzzyBear said:
    Seems they took down the Tessa Dream World thread, I wonder why that is, again Like I said before I won't bother with this dream world any longer, I can not stand doing all that work only to have it all go poof again , I do not like starting over and over, nope , so I will pass on this part of the game, and just be content with the Farms that do not go poof on Me. good luck to everyone, :)

It's still around, it just floated down, as most threads do when they're not posted to for awhile.

When I looked on page 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7, it was not there, so I guess it was a fluke, but thanks for the info.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    FuzzyBear said:
    so I know when you buy gold in the dream world if you dont use it all it transfers the remainder to your main farm. but if you dont spend the 100 gold they give you at the start, does that transfer too?
    @big beck (us1)

No. Only if you purchase gold does it transfer at the end of the event.
    Thank you FuzzyBear
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Hey, kinda off topic, but I just wanted to post a big
    THANK YOU to gg.

The announcement about servers going down, and gifts because of it...
    I think we all understand that errors and glitches happen.  Admitting when it does and tossing us a few goodies because of it is nice. 

That's all... carry on.
    The post above yours appears to answer that question 
    You're right.  I am not sure how i did not notice that.
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    Trash it and get an order you can fill
    Thanks Jenni 1:) Off course!! I just didn't think about that. Level 82 I feel still very much newbee. Lots of things to learn. Mariko 

@everyone,  the reason for DW being 2 weeks instead of 4 this time, is that the team are just testing out different running times. 

One problem is that you cannot advance the organic market, very much at all, in just two weeks.  Getting tools.....forget about it.  It is just harder to want to put too much effort into it for two weeks.  If anything, I would have thought that 6 weeks would have made more sense.

In two weeks, you can just ignore the garage altogether.
  • there is no way to finish it without a lot of gold in 2 weeks.  I agree I would love to have seen 6 weeks, but 4 weeks was ok.  I am forgetting about garage as well, this time useless to even try.  No way to upgrade the themed buildings either 2 weeks not enough time to get enough moons
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 08.11.2019
    Hm , I love the 2 week version , I'm currently in top 100 :)

The Xp tractor is definetely a must

There is a lot of thinking for which contracts you should do

Above everything i think diversity is great , there would be no problem with mixing in ( any week of dream world )

and you can partake in the type that you prefer
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    you know what you can do with your dream world sticket where the sun does not shine total load of rubish
  • I would love to be able to get to TDW!!!  This is a great side event,  just let me in ;))

Yep.. did every thing you can imagine to get back in after the first day,  even sent a support message.

I still get bumped to INT server and it takes forever to get back on US1.
    edited 09.11.2019
    @BrownieGirl (US1) you can still get into the dream world.  Don't worry about the international server being shown.  Just log in as normal.  You will then get to your farm.  I think it's a glitch, I'm in my dream world farm.

Thanks @WascallyWabbit re the number of barns etc.  I thought I had read somewhere at the beginning of this new event that we were only allowed 4 of each.  My bad.  :(  Hehe
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    I was under the impression that we could have 4 windmills, composters etc on farms on dream world.  How is it then that someone has 17 windmills on their main farm, 11 composters & 8 barns?  How is this possible?
    @Ozzie (AU1) You can have as many as you like, though space & workers would be a factor. 

Is anyone still unable to get into Dreamworld? 
    well i hope they look at the windmill times, nuts

and an upgrade doesn't bring down running time on processors across teh board? weak
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Dream World is really mediocre! I can dream bigger than that; and, it doesn't matter if it is only 2 weeks duration this time around. I bet Tessa, if she were real, can dream better and bigger than GGS. I find the contracts too realistic; and, they're like the "real" world...impossible numbers.  The harvests suck! … In my dream world, the harvest numbers would be way higher than GGS'. I think the numbers and most of everything in Dream World are very stingy.  Final opinion : mediocre and stingy!
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I wasn't impressed either.  I'm not even bothering with it this time around.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    They called it Dream World because it's a SnoozeFest.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Do we get 2 for 1 in Dream world ?

If not , please give it.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Check your event seeds for the yellow hibisus to plant in your fields to fill those odd contracts if you do not wish to dump the contracts.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Since the only reason to play Dreamworld is the diamonds, and since you get the most diamonds in the first day or two, I'd rather see a 1 week Dreamworld.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Most of these things wouldn't be so boring if they didn't run them all the time.

As for weeks, three seems to be ideal. Takes about 2 weeks to get things up where they should be, another week of maintenance and buying and selling land for the diamonds. Fourth week is a total bust.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 10.11.2019
    If you buy a little gold and buy some certificates and tools, and start the XP press farm machine at 400% for 1 hour. You can get a lot of diamonds by skipping stuff.
    Takes very little gold.

This way, we just need DW for 1 week.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    If you buy a little gold and buy some certificates and tools, and start the XP press farm machine at 400% for 1 hour. You can get a lot of diamonds by skipping stuff.
    Takes very little gold.

This way, we just need DW for 1 week.

A lot of players do not buy or use gold for these events. 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 10.11.2019
    In a way , everyone plays different :)

So its not a bad thing, that it has different lenght

I personally like any , I'm fighting for rank in this 2 week , and i will play a bit more casually in longer ( to still get 15k diamonds + )

Always love it! :D

Upgrading my apartment block to level 7 currently ( its becoming a tower )
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Just finished week1 of Tessa's Dream World ..No Blue diamonds have been transferred to my farm on Aus Server????  I am very concerned as I couldn't access Dream World during Week 1 for over a day... So can someone tell me if I should have received Blue Diamonds.... Or should I  have to contact Support (dread the thought)     Pleassse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign In to comment.