Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

Comments

• they should of ended this event as soon as the problem was reported, so as not to effect FL too much.  NOW it is another total disaster.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    no, if you read the post it is talking about the support rewards, given at end of each challenge, no other.   Does not say we will be given hard work rewards or final rewards.  Might want to read again  @amazingrose7 (GB1)
    @CM_Katsuo ...  could we have an answer as to whether we will receive the other rewards as well?  Thank you.
  • wellyworld (US1)wellyworld (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 09.11.2019
    i fully agree with eug1
    stop this event
    roll it back
    fix it before you bring it back
    you do have a test server ???  use it  !!!!!!!
    peeps are really tired of the constant " broken " events 

ps - a calendar would be nice   lol

• AsterixMG (DE1)AsterixMG (DE1) DE1 Posts: 321
    no, if you read the post it is talking about the support rewards, given at end of each challenge, no other.   Does not say we will be given hard work rewards or final rewards.  Might want to read again  @amazingrose7 (GB1)
    @CM_Katsuo ...  could we have an answer as to whether we will receive the other rewards as well?  Thank you.
    one of the mods in the German forum posted that they won't get any answer on that before Monday and it might take even longer depending on how fast GGS decides something :/

My guess is we get at best some worthless-"sorry something went wrong"-package >:)

one of the mods in the German forum posted that they won't get any answer on that before Monday and it might take even longer depending on how fast GGS decides something :/

My guess is we get at best some worthless-"sorry something went wrong"-package >:)

You're probably right, but we need to know if the coop will be receiving the final rewards so we can stop playing. They really should have just stopped the event. The fact that they never do when an event is not performing speaks volumes.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Best thing to do is, if we dont know if we will receive the final coop rewards then dont use any gold on the event whats so ever, until we do know.
    Best thing to do is, if we dont know if we will receive the final coop rewards then dont use any gold on the event whats so ever, until we do know.
    I NEVER use gold in events, nor will I finance a broken game with gold or subscription purchases. But time is a valuable commodity, and we don't want to waste it if our efforts aren't going to pay off.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I NEVER use gold in events, nor will I finance a broken game with gold or subscription purchases. But time is a valuable commodity, and we don't want to waste it if our efforts aren't going to pay off.
    Exactly right, Almost every event that they have put on as been broken and full of bugs, it as not got any better but worse, lag is terrible, and all these pop up and bubble ads on the screen is just getting beyond a joke. They could easily put the bubble ads on the left or right side instead of having them right on top of your farm.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    We have 5 members in our co-op yet the one award in the Village Fair is still locked, any ideas why? The other hard work awards are also not visible.

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    Does anyone know where to check coop rewards for village fair event ?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 10.11.2019
    what rewards?  there are no for this VF
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    To be honest,
    I liked the Village league live update of collection and the race among co-op's a bit more than this VF ...

It used to be fun seeing the bar getting filled ...
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    yes its true.
    At that time we had the craze for skipping as soon as we get challenge from other coop.
    Also village league was not having any bug. VF is full of bugs each and everytime.

• CraigDad (US1)CraigDad (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    There needs to be a way to stop a current challenge,or be able to control the level of what can be started.we have had problems with members starting challenges that none of us in the group can even come close to finishing or gaining any points.
    It sets us way behing on points and makes it no fun at all to have to wait for it to end to try and play again
  • @TMKC (IN1)  I agree I use to love the old, problem was most co ops did nothing, so they ruined it for those who loved old version.

BTW VF was not bugged b4 last change, it was only since they removed the individual rewards and made them co op rewards has it been broken
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Can only hope GGS will listen to this suggestion this time!

Yes, it has been suggested and discused quite heavily before. With good points and how to solve it.

Also has made several Co-ops make sure not to accept new members close up to the event. Unfortunately som Co-ops planted (still do) a member to ruin the other Co-ops chances by .... starting a 12 or so hour challenge when they saw they had a chance to beat them by doing that.

@TMKC (IN1)  I agree I use to love the old, problem was most co ops did nothing, so they ruined it for those who loved old version.

Can't agree that coops ruined by doing nothing. The problem lay in the design of the event. If the coops above you did nothing, then your coop should have been able to beat them easily and advance. 

• MLady Lia (US1)MLady Lia (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Please, GGS, make it so only a Deputy or the Co-op leader can start a Challenge! With all the other garbage chasing co-op members away... and with prizes being severely weakened... we're not getting many people who want to commit to the time and effort of a Village Fair Challenge. And when we DO happen to work up some enthusiasm, some newb goes and blows us all out of the water with a 13 hour challenge we can't hope to finish. Then, even after the great hue and cry that caused, a different player did it again this morning!

I repeat: PLEASE make it so only a Deputy or Co-op leader can start a Challenge!!!!!!!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 11.11.2019
    what I meant as co op doing nothing ruined it,  GGS removed as not enough co ops doing it.  On our server there were probably only a handful of co ops even participating ever.  So for those of us that loved it, it was removed.  @artful (US1)
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    Just make it so no regular member can start a challenge longer than 30 minutes, still keeping the 20 min.wait time. Any longer challenges to be started only by leaders and deputies.
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Yes, I've been complaining for a year that anyone can and does start 13 hour challenges.  This VF we don't care much because it's already broken.  But this morning an 8 year old came onto his grandmother's farm when she left the keyboard for a few minutes and started a 13 hour challenge.  Obviously if an 8 year old can come on BF for the first time ever and start a 13 hour challenge...........  there is something wrong with the procedure!  It should not be that easy to do by just anyone.  
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    Again a package? You told us Saturday not to send in a ticket because whe should get all our prices after ending right...this wasn'r right..we didn't get any price!!

We are alle above 1 million points so we have to wait what we will be compensated for like all other players who didn't play?

Another screw up and robbing active players!! 

• our co op misses out on the first 45 rewards and nowhere near the highest on our server as we took it easy.  Then we will get same rewards as players that did nothing.  I said on earlier post be careful, we will get ripped off and not get the rewards deserved
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    So yet again those who have worked hardest get less. I have had enough of this game & the way we are being treated
  • After the hotfix I looked to see if I had received any of the 43 prizes it now says I earned, but I still have only 1 construction coin, which tells me I didn't get them. Please fix this as I need those coins.
  • That should have said the 43 coop prizes. I haven't received any individual prizes that I can tell, but I'd really like to have this fixed.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    After the hotfix I looked to see if I had received any of the 43 prizes it now says I earned, but I still have only 1 construction coin, which tells me I didn't get them. Please fix this as I need those coins.
    Village fair  activity reward - An important part of the fix is that after the hotfix, activity rewards will be paid out, from the next one earned. - Unpaid rewards for the last two days will be compensated with a package & we will have more details about that later.

Rewards earned prior to the Hotfix will be compensated with a "compensation package".  Probably a few seaweed & other junk we already have thousands of.
  • Village Fair ? Not sure what is going on but no one in our co-op has started a challenge yet it shows points for members that have been in the red for months and shows our co-op in second place and no on has played???
Sign In to comment.